Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 196 members · 188 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Flint Sparks
Group Admin

1. Normal group rules apply. SFW images only, etc.

2. Treat the partner seeking thread as a job listing. If you post there, someone can PM you months later for all you know. However, you may post a new thread for a one time need if you must. Do not abuse this privilege and try to keep it a once-a-week deal. Only do this if you're absolutely stuck and need immediate help that other groups can't give you.

3. Discussion threads are encouraged. Rather than post "Has this been done before?" threads (which IS allowed), try changing it to "I haven't noticed a lot of..." threads. Someone may correct you in the forum and lead to a discussion of trends rather than one person giving you a simple answer. The key to brainstorming is getting those thinking caps on, not a simple answer.
3.1. Anyone can post a thread. User discretion is advised, discussion is even more adviced.

4. Keep cursing to a minimum on the forums. If you must, try to keep it private when you're brainstorming. This is more for you than the group. Since this group is to encourage thought, discouraging cursing forces you to be somewhat creative. If you find yourself about to curse, and then find something better to say, then ta-da! You've already improved.

5. Respect is a must. You have no obligation to partner up with anyone permanently, but when brainstorming you should give as much as you take. If you're stuck on ideas and someone is spilling their heart out to you, it's polite to dust off those gears and see if you can spin those ideas yourself. Otherwise you'll just be grinding their gears.

6. Contests. Meh. I might do those later. Harass me later about it.

7. Relax. You'll feel better than if you're all stressed out.

8. Questions are encouraged. The group is young and ready to expand. Contribute, promote your stories, and lead discussions. Point an accusing finger at your leader and tell me of my shortcomings. I promise I won't kick you.

9. Promote your stories freely. Collabs are very much appreciated.

no swearing? F*&k.

Flint Sparks
Group Admin

to a minimum. That's fine because it's amusing :rainbowkiss:

:trixieshiftright: continue

Can anyone make a thread?

Flint Sparks
Group Admin

as long as you don't abuse it, then yes. Get those ideas flowing, don't just ask yes/no questions! Discuss! Learn! :pinkiehappy:

Are you sure you won't kick me?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6