Comments ( 45 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 45
FlanChan
Group Admin

Great title right?
To avoid clutter, try to only post important things regarding the project. Hopefully you can judge what is important and what isn't. You can discuss less important matters about the collab in the initial thread
We are currently in the Pre-Write Stage. This means that we are assigning writers, prereaders, and editors to work on the story. What needs to be done at this point is:
- In the Pre-write thread, post if you wish to participate in the collab as a prereader, writer, or editor. If you are to be a writer, post which pairing/event you wish to write. These are handled on a first come, first serve basis, so post quickly!
- I need to find somebody to make a spreadsheet of all of the participants and their roles, since with my luck I'll forget about it three days after we're done again :ajsleepy:
- We'll continue to the next stage after all of the events have been filled, but editing and prereading positions will be open for most of the project.

Doc(s):
-Story premise (by BlackCloud)

Let's all strive to do our best!

You performed most graciously, my dear Flandre. I would never have come with such a great idea as this one. :heart:

Also, should I put mine here, even if I already posted it at the initial thread? :unsuresweetie:

FlanChan
Group Admin

Already edited the post with your submission :twilightsmile:

L4

I was forced into having a google account but I actually don't have one, if you get what I'm saying.

That Youtube event.

so I can't make or use google docs, I think.

Can you at least visualize the docs? :unsuresweetie:

You can post anything pertaining to the contest here, if you can't comment on the doc itself. I think that FlanChan will allow it, as long as it is relevant to the collab. :moustache:

Comment posted by L4 deleted Sep 21st, 2013
Timely
Group Contributor

Count me in!

FlanChan
Group Admin

Would there be any way you could make an account that does work with Google Docs?
If not, you could post a submission as a separate thread so commenting on it and linking it here will be easier

L4

I'll just make a separated thread... because I really don't wan to deal with all the hijinks of making a google account.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

As I cannot access the document right at the moment, I'll have to say this here.:twilightsheepish: Yukari is...quite much out of character.

She loves Gensokyo and wishes no harm to it regardless of the situation. In addition, she likes Reimu.:trixieshiftright:
She is mischievous though, so stirring up some trouble in Equestria with Discord isn't all that unlikely of her. Though if she was possessed by some entity, the current premise would be apt.:duck:

I imagine the ponies would need to learn Danmaku? If so, I'd like to humbly request all participants that they use the following formatting:
'Spell Card Sign: [Spell Card Name -Possible Extra-]'
It is simple, fitting and elegant.:yay:

Regarding the incidents—what new element would be introduced to make it interesting? It can't simply be the same battles once more.
Perhaps each party fails to inform the other of the details? Perhaps the villains of Equestria in their evil states are much more powerful than their last incantation and cannot be easily vanquished by Danmaku? :duck:
That refers to our own head canon where any Gensokyan is capable of defeating a single Princess.:pinkiesmile:

zel
Group Contributor

We could just use piratepad instead of wrestling with google accounts and whatever ._.

L4

Is piratepad easy to use? I've never heard of it to be honest

zel
Group Contributor

1797774 simple, two panels, one for writing, one for chatting.

L4

Just tried it out, uberly-simple 0o0...

Thanks for that

zel
Group Contributor

1797826 no problem :twilightsmile:

As I tried to explain, its not like Discord and Yukari are going to obliterate the life out of their worlds while the heroines are struggling inside the illusion world. They just want some free time to play around, stir some chaos, and have fun without having to worry about rainbow colored beans or Danmaku being shot against them. :rainbowlaugh:

I think I should leave the new twists up to the writers, seeing how the prompt is completely open, and the stories can take any shape the author wants it to take.

Creating danmaku to the ponies would be most interesting too! :raritystarry:

The power level does worry me a little. Gensokyo is a land where gods can by found by turning the street, while Equestria has a handful of truly all-powerful entities.

Why can't you access the doc, Divine? :rainbowhuh:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I am so dreadfully sorry that I have to lay in my bed as I am writing this, but if am to choose a duo I'm afraid I must do so here until the morning.:twilightsheepish:[/half-cynicism]
We'd like to choose Rarity and Sakuya OR Patchouli.:pinkiehappy: That is, if they haven't already been selected.:twilightsheepish:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Because I'm using my IPad which happens to not like Docs at all.:facehoof:
It's quite late over here, so I can't use my computer.

Again, I believe all Gensokyans are instantly capable of easily defeating one of the Princesses due to their Danmaku.
Once the Princesses in question have learnt how to use this though, it would be an entirely different story.:duck:
I'd say Twilight and Fluttershy are Stage 5, Rainbow Dash and Applejack Stage 3-4, Pinkie Pie Stage 1-3 or Extra and finally Rarity is Stage 5-6 or Extra.:twilightsheepish:

FlanChan
Group Admin

Added my submission to the list! Please leave your ideas :twilightsmile:

Timely
Group Contributor

I'll leave some promts if anyone's interested,

Meiling and Luna: DreamWarriors! Meiling and Luna team up to take down an evil catfish!

Reisen And Zecora: Erin needs some ingredients for her experiments, so She sends Reisen to the Everfree, she gets lost and encounters Zecora

Suwako And Twilight: Twilight is trying to study the Pinkie Sense, the curse goddess decides it seems interesting, and tags along without Twilight knowing

Pinkie and Kaguya: Adventures in babysitting! After Pound And Pumpkin cake are born, and Pinkie has to take care of them, Erin hears about this and since she's busy, she has to send in Kaguya to help out

I've added my two-cents in your prompt FlanChan. Please feel free to rebate them as you seem fit! :pinkiehappy:

FlanChan
Group Admin

Added to the list! :twilightsmile:
Also added Bowser/Dunsparce's that he sent through Skype because merp

FlanChan
Group Admin

Suwako And Twilight: Twilight is trying to study the Pinkie Sense, the curse goddess decides it seems interesting, and tags along without Twilight knowing

I'm pretty darn sure Hina is the curse goddess, right? :twilightblush:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Both are. Suwako does simply not have it as her main profession.:duck:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Nue is best extra boss to heck with you all >:D

FlanChan
Group Admin
FlanChan
Group Admin

Say that to me irl
Do you even danmaku >.>

1803777 Nue still breast everything pls die stupid vamper

Divine Path
Group Contributor

From Touhou Wiki:
"It is revealed that during ancient times, Suwako was a ruler of a small kingdom and controlled the Mishaguji, who were curse gods that had obtained enormous amounts of faith, cursing birth, harvests, militaries, and many other things. Only Suwako was able to tame them."
- Excerpt from section 'backstory'.

FlanChan
Group Admin

Iiiinteresting

Divine Path
Group Contributor
Timely
Group Contributor

1803650 I though Hina Just absorbed Bad luck, and could pass it to whover she wanted

While Suwako could cause things by default

Might have gotten a bit mixed up:twilightblush:, but use whichever anyone wants if they're interested in it

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Hina is the curse goddess by profession/ability, Suwako by power.:duck:

Timely
Group Contributor
Divine Path
Group Contributor

As a deity and the sole master of the Mishaguji she holds the power to curse and bless a person.
Hina is capable of draining misfortune(curses) and spread them.:trixieshiftright:

Signing up for Yuuka Kazami and Fluttershy in Phantasmagoria of Flower view. So, some questions. How is continuity going to be handled? Are the events all happening at once, or are Discord and Yukari creating isolated instances for each one? How are the perspectives of the more prominent characters going to be portrayed? For instance, I would assume Reimu or Marisa are going to show up in most of the stories, so how do we make that work?

Thinking of all the events happening at once kind of makes me want to go for a horror-esque angle on the Fluttershy/Yuuka story. The cold of PCB's winter with the unnatural blooming of PoFG, and roaming spirits from the SA geyser, all under the endless night of IN beneath a hollow moon (which kind of negates the need for EoSD mist, but dunno, since this is an incident revival). Not sure how MoF could play into the environment, and I don't know if I'd want anything to do with UFO and beyond. SWR could possibly work.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I hope you don't use the psychopath approach then.:twilightsheepish:

Nah. Good horror is all about tasteful atmosphere, grimdark and gore aren't really appealing. That said, I'm getting the feeling that this project is just going to fall to the wayside without ever getting started... I'm not holding my breath~

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I meant Yuuka's personality, but okay.:pinkiesmile:

Yep, I got that. a Psycho Yuuka would probably be prone to tearing things apart and killing indiscriminately, which would probably lead to gore, yeah? She likes to fight, and she's confrontational, but I wouldn't go so far as to say a psycho. Alright, enough cluttering this thread up with casual discussion.

So this collab is dead, huh :ajsleepy: I'm just going to post what I've got as a stand alone, then.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

You never know:duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45