Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of locating Shintoism and Buddhism...
Stage THREE~
—Boss; BGM: A Pair of Divine Beasts
Spell Card: Koma Sign "Solitary A-Um Breath"
The ultimate nice girl and a terrible cutie.
The Guardian Beast Devoted to Shintoism and Buddhism

"Oh, don't be like that!
I'm Komano the komainu!
Although this is our first time talking."
~Komano Aunn
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello? I just said I'm
chasing away intruders.
If you intend to stay in this shrine
any longer, I'll give you no mercy!"
~Komano Aunn
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You seem to be stronger than usual. I mean, so
are all the other fairies around here, but still.
Sorry, miss fairy, but I'm gonna
have to chase you outta here.
As this shrine's guardian beast!"
~Komano Aunn

"Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, head canons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic.
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up."
Copy Paste: end"

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I wonder if the profile will be changed? Anyway, a favourite beloved character has been discovered. .3

Species: Komainu
Ability: Capable of locating Shintoism and Buddhism

A komainu. She's a single individual with the properties of both a shisa and a komainu.

She finds places where human faith gathers, like the Hakurei Shrine, Moriya Shrine, Myouren Temple and so on, then mooches around and guards the place without being asked.
She normally doesn't show herself, and is said to only show off her full power when something with hostile intent appears, but she's not very strong and usually loses anyway.

Since the Hakurei Shrine's cherry blossoms were so beautiful, she was having a flower-viewing at the shrine when the commotion began.
She had intended to leisurely sit around drinking sake, but somehow or another she wound up bearing the brunt of the ensuing battle.

She was somewhat disappointed to find herself fighting a shrine maiden, but it was somehow fun.

She found a strange, bottomless spiritual power welling up in her heart, and felt something cold running down her back.
Though she didn't know where or what it was, she sensed that something deeply important was being deliberately concealed in Gensokyo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2