Stiggerzz
Group Admin

I'd be a T-X

But I wanna be a badass giant mech. :raritydespair:

That's not a mass-production model.

I think.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

It was the latest model developed by Skynet during the war. It wasn't made exclusively for that mission, that was just one of them.

Those fuel canisters on its arms.

2936252 Destroid from Robotech.

On the bounce!

:rainbowdetermined2: Someone order a can of kickass? The Armor Piercing shells come free with every third ass whoopin.

2936300 Actually those are plasma stakes.

For punching things.

Alot.

Looks fragile. :rainbowlaugh:

Id be this badass right here.....

Deathscythe Hell!!:yay::yay:

2936320 Not an MP machine dude...

2936252 Actually we should do this.

No, seriously. We need to do this as a series of fics.

I mean practically in the real world without the writer doing some really messed up physics.

Those rods are joined to the arms rather thinly and sticking out way too much. Vs a mech made of the same material and same abilities but with better overall construction, say a sword or a fist, well you get the idea.

That's not a mass-production model. :trixieshiftleft:

I mean....it could be

But he's so cool.....

No it really couldn't.

They flat out say in the series it's too hard to make the stuff to make mass production viable.

YEah i know....still. it be cool to have it

2936345 Considering it's from a series that tries to mass produce Super Robots and almost succeeds?

The stacks can also be detached and used as beam sabers.

So you're saying that those rods are practical because a series depicts it as so...

Nope.

Just awesome.

And that we should definitely do a Mecha in Equestria series based on this thread.

I'd want to be in a Hector...

Or a Daddy Long Legs...

Or maybe even a Mantis...

I win. :moustache:

Win what? There wasn't a contest. :unsuresweetie:

I'm on Brondo. (Skip to 0.56)

Mad Cat from Mechwarrior 3.

2936419 You mean a Timberwolf?

I'M using this other one

Much more balanced and capable to blow things from afar:rainbowdetermined2:

And if everything else fails, you can always punch him in the face.:moustache:

How come nobody came up with this already?

Fuck yeah I want to be in a Dreadnought! Getting into one is already difficult as is!

2936500 I can see it now

*everyone ignites their verniers and flies off*

Brother Roga: "WAIT FOR ME!!" *slowly trots after the group*

And when everyone else has stopped, I just keep running.
"WHERE ARE THE DAMN BRAKES ON THIS THING!?"

INB4 Yagers.
Churnoyble Alpha from Pacific rim.... Soooo much russia.... soo much bigness.... so much tank like structure. .....

2936551 Then you hit a wall.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow."

2936252 Well, there's different ways to mass produce machines, eh.... So, uh, Promethean, because they are scary sons of bitches, and they are still Humans, eh.

Also, Prometheans have awesome perks such as teleporting, advance shielding, can give birth to little flying babby's that produce more shields and can revive me. :moustache:

Old School Veritech fighter! Quad lasers, missiles meant to crack open space battleship hulls, and a whopping gun pod firing 57mm spent uranium darts! On call for all your Dragon God Invasion pest control needs... :rainbowdetermined2:

Cast in the name of Ori. Ye Guilty.

Well, I would be going with THIS!:

XXXG-00W0S Wing Gundam Seraphim

General and Technical Data

Model number: XXXG-00W0S
Code name: Wing Gundam Seraphim
Unit type: mass production general purpose mobile suit
Manufacturer: Romefeller Foundation (Colony X-18722 manufacturing plant)
Operator: civilians
First deployment: January AC 196
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: unknown
Weight: unknown
Armor materials: gundanium alloy
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: total output unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Zero System Version 2.5, combat computer/pilot interface in cockpit
Fixed armaments: 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in wing binders, hand-carried in use
Optional hand armaments: buster rifle

Technical and Historical Notes

During the conflict in AC 195 that becomes known as the Eve Wars, nothing is more feared than the Gundams. The Romefeller Foundation, in its pursuit of new weapons that will allow them to dominate the war and the Earth, turn to their arch-enemies for inspiration. In secret, they construct new mass production Gundams, each based specifically on one of the five rebel Gundams. The XXXG-00W0S Wing Gundam Seraphim, based off of the XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero, is intended to be a general purpose machine. Other than cosmetic changes, the biggest difference between Seraphim and Zero is that the shield-like main wings are moved from the back to the skirt armor, allowing Seraphim to fly in the atmosphere. Its weapons loadout is basic but functional, with two beam sabers and a buster rifle capable of high output. The most important feature, however, is an improved version of the Zero System. Codenamed Zero 2.5, this system provides much better technical data and information, but has the drawback of taking control of the mobile suit sometimes when activated. It should be noted, however, that Zero 2.5 lacks the mental effects which its predecessors possesses. At least six Wing Seraphim units are produced at Romefeller's secret plant on Colony X-18722, but with the end of the Eve Wars shortly thereafter, they never see action. The following January, a group of civilians break into the plant and steal several Gundams. Tiel Noembreux, the leader of the expedition, steals a Wing Seraphim for herself, hoping to use Zero 2.5 to locate her missing brother. Because information on this incident is not well-reported, the fate of the Seraphims, including Tiel's stolen unit, is unknown.

2936320 Considering that the requirement should be a Mass Production Unit, maybe you were meaning this:

XXXG-01DG Gundam Deathscythe Guilty

General and Technical Data

Model number: XXXG-01DG
Code name: Gundam Deathscythe Guilty
Unit type: mass production stealth combat mobile suit
Manufacturer: Romefeller Foundation (Colony X-18722 manufacturing plant)
Operator: Romefeller Foundation
First deployment: January AC 196
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: unknown
Weight: unknown
Armor materials: gundanium alloy
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: total output unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; prism particle coating
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head
Optional hand armaments: beam scythe

Technical and Historical Notes

As the Eve Wars of AC 195 draw to a close, the Romefeller Foundation makes a last, desperate attempt to regain its former power. One of their last acts is to develop a new series of mass production mobile suits based off of the five Gundams that have menaced them for so long. One of the machines is the XXXG-01DG Gundam Deathscythe Guilty, based off of Duo Maxwell's XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell. Deathscythe Guilty retains much of its inspiration's focus, functioning as a stealth unit. A notable feature is the prism particle coating, which bends light around the Gundam, rendering it invisible to the naked eye. The bat-like active cloak is moved from the back to the hips, though what effect this has on its performance remains unknown. Deathscythe Guilty's only weapons are a set of standard head vulcan guns and a beam scythe of similar design to Deathscythe Hell's beam scissors. An unknown number of Deathscythe Guilty units are produced up until January AC 196, all built at Romefeller's secret manufacturing plant on Colony X-18722. At least one unit sees action; piloted by Semis, an OZ soldier loyal to Romefeller, it's used in an attempt to stop Tiel Noembreux and her friends and recover the stolen Gundams. However, Semis is ambushed by the XXXG-01ST T'ien-Lung Gundam, severely damaging her Gundam and forcing her to break off the pursuit. When Tiel and her team finally reach the Graveyard of Soldiers, Semis returns, this time with her Gundam upgraded into the XXXG-01DG2 Gundam Deathscythe Guilty Custom.

As long as I can customise it to where its exactly like the original, i'm good with this.

The only mech for me.

I will drill all yo assholes.

2936907 Not the mass production model, so no you won't.

Bitch please.

God damnit.
But mine comes with that equipped so I guess I'm all good.

but Gurren is a mass production model, It just has a small extra accessory. It's only a hat, I swear.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 111