Human in Equestria 16,819 members · 16,972 stories
Comments ( 155 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 155
Romaji #1 · Jan 17th, 2014 · · 56 ·

mental capability to understand a joke

Rape is a problem.
It's not funny.

Oh Sweet Molestia. To think of how many JJ threads are going to come now....

2623665 From JJ's Tumblr "I'm free from it" He's glad Molestia is gone

2D
2D #4 · Jan 17th, 2014 · · ·

I don't think the closing of an internet page warrants a Three Volley Salute. :unsuresweetie:

Fuck off, I like the Molestia comics.

Anyne #6 · Jan 17th, 2014 · · 45 ·

2623672 Finally someone who has a brain on this site

2623685 Think about what you're supporting.
Then say that again

2623672 durr hurr hurr I cant take a joke that jokes about uncomfortable topics. Im just half tempted to take up drawing classes just to spite you white knights and actually put up an ask princess molestia blog myself:twilightangry2:

2623665 Well the brony community is filled with love and tolerate but within this community some bullies have slithered their ways into the community to have the bullying continuing. I don't know what makes these people think that they have to point things out and make fun of others or hurt others feelings. we'll probably never know why.:fluttercry:

2623672 It's amazing how nobody even mentions all the jokes just that everybody makes about oh I don't know, killing people, beating the shit out of people, and everything else that when being serious isn't something to toy with. :ajbemused:

Seriously people, 1st amendment, go read it. Freedom of Speech. It's not like he's actually raping people or going out and telling people to go rape others.

2623665 It sucks that something like this gets closed down when other sites which are a thousand times worse just keep trucking along praising racism, genocide and the deaths of innocents.

But then again if people went after those sites they wouldn't get their rocks off by trolling others. :ajbemused:

Edit: I have to agree with Vocal Brony While this is a sad thing that salute is more sacred and should only be used wisely

Romaji #13 · Jan 17th, 2014 · · 11 ·

durr hurr hurr I cant take a joke that jokes about uncomfortable jokes.

What? :facehoof:
You seem to be implying that the blog is joking about rape jokes.
2623705 Just because he can say it doesn't mean he should.

And guess what... Did the tumblur actually show anything that could be considered as condoning rape the actual thing as opposed to a joke?
I joke about lots of things, doesn't mean I condone the practice of those things.

white knights just piss me off to the point they have to ruin something that can be joked about in jest and they take it too seriously....:twilightangry2::facehoof:

I know. That's way it needs a 30 volley salute. (If that is even possible)

2623717 Since he drew it that way.

2623719 I love how you only focus on that and ignore everything else about the comment. :facehoof:

Fucking hell I hate it when people take things too far. I can understand not liking a blog. If you dont like a certain form of art, THEN DONT FUCKING WATCH IT. I am sick and fucking tired of satirical artists getting pushed around and forced to stop what they love because some fucking douchebags cant understand what a damn joke is! JJ did not in any way deserve all of the hate mail and flamewars caused by those who should have simply ignored something they didn't like. Instead of leaving well enough alone they go an abuse the poor guy until he is too stressed to even keep up with his work. I certainly hope all those douchebags are proud, because they made a very talented author quit doing what he loved. If you don't like my post, then do yourself a favor and just fucking FORGET ABOUT IT.

LET'S REMOVE ALL THE CLOPFICS INVOLVING RAPE, NECROPHILIA, AND VORE, BECAUSE THAT'S BAD AND HAPPENS IRL!

/sarcasm

2623734 We should also ban Dixieland, because they're pro slave! :raritydespair:

Even if it's catchy as fuck, for a Southern song. :trollestia: :rainbowwild:

I like the Moletsia comics!

There, did it again

2D

No man, this needs something more personal; I say raise your dooby, fag in one hand, twix in the other.

2623721 If you joke about rape, you're belittling the issue. And it's a fucking issue.

2623728 It's the truth though. And it could be interpreted as enticing people to comit a crime

2D
2D #25 · Jan 17th, 2014 · · 1 ·

Rape isn't a problem, it's my Sunday afternoon.

2623738 Because it paints rape positively since molestia get's no punishment

2623665 wow so sad to hear...i never got a chance to see all of the comics...

amazing how many hypocrites preach "love and tolerate" but don't actually do it. indeed its a very sad loss i hope john does well and hope he knows that there are many of us that support him and thank him for his amazing comics. they were very entertaining. :fluttershysad:

we should send him emails thanking him and wishing him the best. just so he gets more good emails for one day at least compared to the hate emails he must get everyday.

I never really liked Molestia... then again, I never really cared about the character.

Though closing down a tumblr just because it makes sexual/rape jokes is just an affront to the freedom of speech.

Look, ma, I used a big word.

Wow, look at them go. I suppose we'll be seeing a few threads about this later on, yes?

2623761 :facehoof:
That is exactly the problem.

And it could be interpreted as enticing people to comit a crime

No it can't.

If someone can't tell it's a joke, than they're an idiot.

If they think it's telling them to go rape someone and they go do it? Then they have mental issues and probably would've done it anyway.

A message to those who are against "AskPrincessMolestia".

Stop whining.

Molestia is gone. There. You've got your way. Now what do you want? £300,000,000 and a Hug?

The fact that you practically CELEBRATE the take-down of Molestia is more disgusting than Molestia's antics. I expected better from my fellow Bronies/Pegasisters.

2623773 Well, death just ends someones life.
Rape fucks it over and the victim has to live with it.

We should remove all conversion bureau stories too, because they advocate genocide.

2623787 I cant believe you just said that! :pinkiegasp:

2D

The fact that you think I'm a rapist is extremely offencive.

I prefer the term "Surprise Artist."

It's all about your sense of humor. If you don't find dark humor funny, that's cool. Just don't ruin it for the rest of us.

2623791 What, the truth?

2623788 Oh, totally.

Along with a bunch of religions, they basically tell you to go out and kill anyone who doesn't have the same beliefs after all.

Enticing people to commit a crime?

sound like the same argument that politicians have all the time about violent videogames.

2623798 he's being sarcastic if you couldn't tell :ajbemused:

2623795 And you think it doesn't affect peoples veiws?

"Rape fucks it over"

Hehe...puns. :trollestia:

2623788 We should remove ponies as well. Because the show attracts and make people into pedophiles.

2D

Just because I get more shags than you...

...forcefully.

2623801 death=permanent end to life
while rape is horrible they can recover from the ordeal. With death? Not so much....:ajbemused:

Hell, lets get rid of artists and writers of all kinds! They think of all this stuff that make people into what they are!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 155