Human in Equestria 16,816 members · 16,970 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I don't even know, man...

But hey, it would be pretty amusing. :ajsmug:

...Though Draiman might go psycho and kill himself when he realizes that the awesome tattoo of the Believe album symbol on his butt is actually called a cutie mark. :pinkiesick:

Wat...
Okay, honestly that's not a very bad idea.

There would have to be an obligatory freakout at the realization that the Guy actually exists. :pinkiegasp:

I say they'd be stricken of their sanity on the second day in Equestria.

That, or they'd be infected with diabeetus.

Damn, me and you should really write this shit down and make it a story.

Eheh...yeah...no. I've already got four stories that have 3 or fewer chapters. I seriously can't start another one, no matter how awesome that would be.

Besides, I think a better idea would be if Draiman appeared in Equestria...not ponified...but as the Guy in all his demonic, superpowered glory.

I almost don't want to see it because I'd fear their reaction to the ponies' near deification of Celestia. :fluttershysad:

Well, at least we know that Draiman values Innocence, so villains beware...even if he would despise the innate girliness of Equestria.

Same here. Homework and the fact I have a lot of ideas will mean it'll be a long time before I actually get to making this. I'll put it down on a mental note as one of the things I should do when I have spare time.

Fucking puns.

that would be pretty cool and interesting read.

It would be interesting...if it wasn't ponyfied. How would they play guitars? If they were unicorns maybe, but Disturbed as unicorns is.....silly

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14