Human in Equestria 16,819 members · 16,972 stories
Comments ( 174 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 174

Came up with this because...well, because why the hell not? If anyone wants to use it, be my guest.

I had this idea for a TCB short story that would start with the attempted ponification of the last human on Earth...key word "attempted."

Said human is chained up in Canterlot, on display to a crowd of ponies when he gets the ponification serum dumped on him. But what the ponies don't realize is that he's not like the other humans they've ponified. The loss of his race made him very, VERY, VERY angry and hateful. In fact, he's so filled with hate that the serum actually fails to convert him. Why? Because the conversion starts with the psyche. It changes a human's mind before it changes the body, but this human is literally too angry and defiant for his mind to be converted. That hatred doesn't stop the serum from working, per se. It still changes him into something that isn't human...but it certainly doesn't turn him into a pony.

What happens after that? I haven't the slightest idea. :rainbowkiss:

As we say: there's no bad ideas, only poorly executed ones.

I'd say go for it. I need entertainment and I'm intrigued.

1918866 Dude… Ascheron† on steroids!

†Ascheron is a villain placed in cryo-incarceration before the events of White Rabbit Object. He is supposed to serving thirty-five consecutive life sentences and is an infamous serial killer. He awakens after over a thousand years in suspension and is not in any league happy about the Equinization of humanity…

I don't plan on writing this. Too busy. I'm posting this here in hopes that someone else will pick it up. I'd hate for it to go to waste.

1918866 I did something like that, only the Ponies really miscalculated what taking over Earth from the humans really meant. :rainbowlaugh::twilightoops::pinkiecrazy::raritydespair:

The only problem with that idea is that it would not be a Conversion Bureau story in any way, shape, or form. It could be some other story, say... a Mean Ponies Conquering story, or an Opposite Of The Conversion Bureau story, or a Completely Nothing Like The Conversion Bureau In Any Way Whatsoever story. Or just a spite fic designed to misrepresent the Bureau genre. It could definitely be that.

But it sure as hell would not be a Conversion Bureau story.

You have summoned Chatoyance from the depths of the conversion abyss...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
RUN!!!

Seems to me like a cathartic bloodfest. I would definitely not include the part about "chained up and on display", but rather him being the last one in a long line of prisoners in a dungeon. That they were converting prisoners by a few a day, but once he was the last one, they left him alone for several days/weeks...

I kind of agree with you there, Chatty: this is much more along the lines of the PER than of Canterlot's policy.

Comment posted by Bendy deleted Oct 9th, 2013
Bendy #12 · Oct 9th, 2013 · · 1 ·

I'm not sure what to think. Some may claim it's just another Gary Sue fic.

I think more canon Ponies vs Nazi (version) TCB Ponies would be better.

What a Conversion Bureau story is:

The Three Rules Of The Conversion Bureau Genre

1. Conversion Bureau stories are transformation fiction. They are stories of ordinary humans offered the most extraordinary of experiences - that of becoming an entirely new species. Bureau stories examine the nature of identity and existence at a fundamental level.

2. Primary to any true Conversion Bureau story is a deep love of ponies, Equestria, Celestia and Luna, and all the most wonderful things about My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Conversion Bureau stories expand upon the joy and innocence that My Little Pony represents, and juxtapose the often harsh and cruel real world of Earth beside that of Equestria. Through some means the two realms are brought together, and humans are offered the gift of becoming Equestrian themselves.

3. In a Conversion Bureau story, humans may react to this opportunity in any number of ways. They may embrace it, or fear it, resign themselves to it or even oppose it - but the transformation is usually inevitable, and humankind is forced to confront the issue of what it means to become the Other.

1919094 Can you please write more TCB Cthulhu mythos crossovers

Sounds like Eren Jaeger or a potential recruit for the Angry Marines.

Oh yeah and The Psychopath already did something like this except the character wakes up from stasis, he turns out to be immune, but the story is also comedy. But he's not the last human, he was just in stasis before the conversion bureau popped up.

1920887 :rainbowhuh:So...TCB is just a pile of misanthropic s:pinkiegasp:t?

:trollestia:

Not sure how one person gets to make the rules for everybody else's fanfiction, but I'll stick with the Department of Discombobulation, thank you.

1923162 Was there any indication otherwise? Hah!

Oh, it's simple. It only takes six little steps. And two years.
Just duplicate this:

1. Pick a genre that has been abandoned by its creator and given out freely to all.

2. Write well over a million words - 16 novels and many, many shortstories and novelettes all set within that specific genre, and in this way become the overwhemingly most prolific author in that genre.

3. Create the majority of the tropes, concepts and ideas used in the genre.

4. When the entire genre is deliberately attacked and destroyed, be the one single writer who remains utterly loyal to it no matter what. Now you are the last author standing.

5. Analyze the collected works of all other writers in the genre, then sift out the commonalities universal to all stories in the genre. Tabulate the results and list them.

6. Those are the rules, and you are now the only soul with any right to state them.

By following these simple steps, you too can make the rules for a genre of writing. It's easy! I look forward to seeing what genre of storytelling you cultivate, nurture, and define. Let me know how it went, after your first million words. I'm eager to see!

That's a lot of spare time...

Well, you kind of have to make it your life for two years. You have to really, really love it. And also... write really fast and really well. But mostly, it's genuine love.

GIULIO #23 · Oct 10th, 2013 · · 1 ·

I don't know what's more surprising: that this thread got Chatoyance to come to the group and speak, or the fact that Chat is in this group.

Rules that you arbitrarily came up with. Really, the only thing that makes a fic a TCB fic is the presence of Conversion Bureaus, and usually the presence of a barrier. But okay, I'll bite.

1. Conversion Bureau stories are transformation fiction. They are stories of ordinary humans offered the most extraordinary of experiences - that of becoming an entirely new species. Bureau stories examine the nature of identity and existence at a fundamental level.

While I very much doubt that the experience of being transformed into something you're not —often unwillingly in your stories, I'd like to add— being an 'extraordinary' one, I'm gonna contest you on the bold bit. I've seen TCB fics (I'm even writing one) that has a completely different focus. Some focus on resistance, some focus on the consequences of lost identity, others still, like mine, focus on the consequences of a lost species. You can make it all about the experience of being changed, that's fine, but TCB doesn't necessarily have to encompass that.

2. Primary to any true Conversion Bureau story is a deep love of ponies, Equestria, Celestia and Luna, and all the most wonderful things about My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Conversion Bureau stories expand upon the joy and innocence that My Little Pony represents, and juxtapose the often harsh and cruel real world of Earth beside that of Equestria. Through some means the two realms are brought together, and humans are offered the gift of becoming Equestrian themselves.

Okay, you know my position on this, so I'll just quickly reiterate it: Equestria is not an idyllic place nor are ponies perfect. We've seen that time and time again in the show, (and before you say anything, we also see that in the first season). A lot of writers, TCB or not, like to do what you say: contrast the more innocent world of FiM with our world or equivalent. That creates conflict, and I myself am guilty of that. But to portray ponies as perfect beings and saints means that you're breaking canon and going by your own headcanon, while portraying humans as evil, greedy, murderous barbarians, or what have you, makes you misanthropic as all hell. People dislike misanthropes for a reason.

3. In a Conversion Bureau story, humans may react to this opportunity in any number of ways. They may embrace it, or fear it, resign themselves to it or even oppose it - but the transformation is usually inevitable, and humankind is forced to confront the issue of what it means to become the Other.

Huh, okay. This is actually reasonable. Yes, there usually is an element of this in a TCB fic, but like I said before, it doesn't need to be there. Look at TCB: What Would Really Happen for a good example of that.

Genuine love for writing misanthropic BS? Yes, I can agree with you there.

Please don't even bother.

Chatoyance Is the meme of Fimfiction.

"The misanthrope knight"

I can't help it, it's the debater in me that's convincing me to respond.

Huh...Chatoyance himself appeared. :rainbowhuh: Oh-kay, didn't see that coming.

Though I will admit, this idea did originally start as just hating on TCB. That's part of the reason I'm not gonna write it; pure hate-bashing does not a good fic make. It was my hope that someone else could pick up the idea and make something better out of it.

Btw, I'm actually an avid reader of your fic. :pinkiehappy:

Herself. Chatoyance is a woman.

And thank ye, I'm writing on it as we speak. Hopefully I can get out a short chapter out by the end of the week.

Herself. Chatoyance is a woman.

:rainbowderp:

:facehoof: Oops...

Those are the rules, and you are now the only soul with any right to state them.

I was with you up until that point. That's not how fanfiction works. You get to be the arbiter of TCB stories in your style, but you don't own the phrase. I mean, okay, maybe you do have a trademark on the phrase "The Conversion Bureau" that I'm unaware of, and you regularly have your lawyers send "cease and desist" letters to other people who indulge themselves in writing about magical marshmallow ponies, but forgive me if I find that just a hair on the unlikely side.

If it interested me to write a story within the extended, prolific fan-verse that you've created, you can bet that I would certainly do my homework, 'cause that's the kind of writer I am. On the other hand, if I wanted to run with the basic idea and take it in a different direction, I would do that, despite your protests. If I wanted to write a 2000-word comedy one-shot about a currency exchange office where trans-dimensional travelers can swap all types of human money for Equestrian bits -- and call said story "The Conversion Bureau", guess what? You wouldn't be able to stop me. You could denounce my work and sure as hell keep it out of whatever groups you run, but you don't get to tell me what to do. As I said, that's not how fanfiction works.

You can call anything you want by any name you choose. You can go through life calling apples 'plooberfruit' and ain't nobody nowhere gonna be able to stop you nohow! Why you could call all people with red hair 'Skidzelfarfendarpers' and do that the rest of your life if you wanted to.

You could call science fiction 'westerns' and call romance novels 'technical journals'. You could do that. Absolutely.

The rules for true Conversion Bureau stories are simple logic: There are Bureaus and people get converted. It says so right on the label.

But right now, on Fimfiction, are quite a few spitefics created only to 'poison the well' and make the Bureau genre seem terrible to people. Their content? Humans killing ponies. Humans torturing ponies. Humans murdering Celestia and enslaving ponies. The ponies themselves? Equine Nazi's.

I am the last dedicated Conversion Bureau writer. The attacks and abuse scared everyone else away. I'm it. The last author who is totally committed to the original concept. I am left to try to keep what was good about the genre alive. No one else seems to care enough to dedicate themselves to it.

You are free to write whatever you want. Of course. And you can call some story of humans murdering ponies with machine guns for sport, then jumping into space ships and nuking Equestria from orbit a 'conversion bureau' story. I can't stop you.

But it would be the same thing as writing a historical story set during the Boxer Rebellion in China and then arbitrarily calling it 'Star Trek: The Conquest Of Vulcan'. It would make no sense, and it would only make Trek fans and history fans think you were a feeb.

Which is certainly your freedom to do.

But I am the last dedicated author of the Conversion Bureau, and I say that Conversion Bureau stories are about Bureaus and Conversions, and I have logic and obviousness on my side.

That, and an absolute love for both the genre, and for My Little Pony.

Do what thou will.

But a rose, by any other name - no matter how ridiculous - is still a rose.

The same is true of poop.

Things are becoming clear to me now. I'm starting to see why people dislike you.

Their content? Humans killing ponies. Humans torturing ponies. Humans murdering Celestia and enslaving ponies. The ponies themselves? Equine Nazi's.

Reverse all of those reasons and you have the average TCB and the reason why I hate them. I love how you say the ponies aren't Nazis yet they're having genocidal fun time! :pinkiehappy:

Hell the ponies are worse than the Nazis. All Hitler wanted to do was get rid of Jews, gays, gypsies a bunch of other groups, but not to wipe out the very existence of a whole species and leave no trace. Even if Hitler got what he wanted Jews would still exist in his books and propaganda; sure it'd all be negative but Celestia wants to wipe every. Single. Trace. of humanity off the globe.

But I am the last dedicated author of the Conversion Bureau, and I say that Conversion Bureau stories are about Bureaus and Conversions, and I have logic and obviousness on my side.

In Queen's English; I am a misanthropic Nazi, but I refuse to accept that I am a misanthropic Nazi; just going to say everyone else is wrong and I'm perfect because I'm baby Jesus.

Really, why are you even in this group?

You just want to see humanity fall like the Third Reich.

Also why have I engaged in a pointless argument? Meh boredom is one hell of a drug.

Comrade Stalin's orders: Serve me her head on a plate!

(Reposted due to petty downvoting)

You can call anything you want by any name you choose. You can go through life calling apples 'plooberfruit' and ain't nobody nowhere gonna be able to stop you nohow! Why you could call all people with red hair 'Skidzelfarfendarpers' and do that the rest of your life if you wanted to.

You could call science fiction 'westerns' and call romance novels 'technical journals'. You could do that. Absolutely.

The rules for true Conversion Bureau stories are simple logic: There are Bureaus and people get converted. It says so right on the label.

But right now, on Fimfiction, are quite a few spitefics created only to 'poison the well' and make the Bureau genre seem terrible to people. Their content? Humans killing ponies. Humans torturing ponies. Humans murdering Celestia and enslaving ponies. The ponies themselves? Equine Nazi's.

I am the last dedicated Conversion Bureau writer. The attacks and abuse scared everyone else away. I'm it. The last author who is totally committed to the original concept. I am left to try to keep what was good about the genre alive. No one else seems to care enough to dedicate themselves to it.

You are free to write whatever you want. Of course. And you can call some story of humans murdering ponies with machine guns for sport, then jumping into space ships and nuking Equestria from orbit a 'conversion bureau' story. I can't stop you.

But it would be the same thing as writing a historical story set during the Boxer Rebellion in China and then arbitrarily calling it 'Star Trek: The Conquest Of Vulcan'. It would make no sense, and it would only make Trek fans and history fans think you were a feeb.

Which is certainly your freedom to do.

That, and an absolute love for both the genre, and for My Little Pony.

Do what thou will.

But a rose, by any other name - no matter how ridiculous - is still a rose.

The same is true of poop.

It may not be pettiness; it may actually be due to technical reasons. Not everyone has a high-speed connection, you know. There are people who simply don't have the bandwidth required to download your arrogance.

I never heard that before
I will now download that to my memory banks for future usage on the internet

Hope you find it useful.:pinkiesmile: It's my genuine pleasure to offer concepts to other users on the site. Feel free to alter the wording however you wish, as I would never be so high-and-mighty as to demand other people express things exactly as I have.

List of words to replace arrogance with (In Alphabetical Order :twilightsmile:):

"Asshattery"
"Bullshit"
"Bullshittery"
"Communism"
"Extreme Feminism"
"Heresy"
"Latent Homosexuality"
"Misanthropy"
"Narcissism"
"Stupidity"
"Superiority Complex"

More to come :yay:

I'm good with at least eight out of those eleven options. But hey, who gives a rat's ass what I think? Do what you want! :pinkiehappy:

1930076 Oh noes! The dreaded doanvoat! Your one weakness! Look what we've done! You're melting! Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!

I guess you are a narcissist. Harden the hell up and grow a backbone.

Let me repost something I put ages ago in the blog where you first sketched your rules:

At its crux, a TCB story must include the following:

1) The story happens in a universe were human and pony societies were separate, but have come into broad contact. This specific wording keeps away most HiE stories, including every single 'colony ship finds Equestria' story I have read so far, simply because those deal with a human population trying to establish a society rather than a true contact between societies. It also keeps out 'Stargate' or such 'Portal' stories, as it means "societies" rather than simply opening diplomatic relations or a group of individuals taking a tour on the other world.

2) In this universe, there are, there were or there will be Conversion Bureaus, which facilitate a massified means of one-way interspecies mobility. This wording is meant to not exclude First Contact stories, First Steps stories or History Lesson stories.

3) The story is affected by Point 1, but not necessarily affected by Point 2. This is meant to include that humans and ponies (and their psychological baggage) are rubbing together, but excludes that there has to be drama directly related with Conversion. This thus opens room for psychological explorations of people on the street watching their first pony stroll by, or small business-owners trying to think about products/services that can attract technicolor vegans, rather than diving head-first into anthropophobia and/or escapism at every chance.This is also meant not to exclude Yellowstone, where Conversion is story background rather than story fact.

Beyond that, my usual: I hate watching you play victim, when it was you who went out of your way to create the reputation of misanthropy that TCB still has, then alienated most of the membership of TCB. It was you who killed TCB as a genre.

:yay: Glad you liked it.

I tend to write like that outside of threads, too. So, y'know, if anyone wants to check out some stories or become a follower... Hint, hint!

Oh, and I think I'm going to go ahead and do a story about human-to-pony currency exchange just to see how much mockery I can wring out of it.

1931220 That raises the question what the exchange rate would be between gold coinage and USD/Euros/Yen/Yuan. Plenty of room to take a jab at the world's economics while you're at it.

Beyond that, my usual: I hate watching you play victim, when it was you who went out of your way to create the reputation of misanthropy that TCB still has, then alienated most of the membership of TCB. It was you who killed TCB as a genre.

Yeah, I've noticed this. Revisionism. Quite a few of the bastards who abused me, and my family, are now whining and whimpering about how their attacks and abuse were somehow all my fault. I was begging for it.

I dressed too provocatively. I shouldn't have been out at night unescorted. It was their right to put me in line, because I was causing them upset by quietly writing my stories. My prose forced them to get kicked out of the Spacebattles group, form a group here, and begin attacking anyone - especially me - who wrote Conversion Bureau stories.

Because, after all, they were just doing what a man does. What comes naturally.

In posting your statement, Nacho, you have just given away your true mindset.

"The victim deserved what she got. She dressed provocatively. She was asking for it."

No taking it back now, little boy. Oops.

Everything you stated is a lie, easily seen. It amounts to exactly how I have shown it.

I kind of feel sorry for you. And Warwolf, who does the same a LOT. And some of your other sad little pals. Revisionism. It's the victim's fault. It wasn't real. It never happened. And if it did, she was asking for it. She's playing the victim, see?

You know... the sad thing is... I would actually forgive the lot of you, if you would only man up, admit your bullying, actually show the slightest remorse, and ask for forgiveness. I truly would. I already have, a few who got caught up in your hate spree.

Join the club. You've seen nothing yet. Her belittling and condescending attitude is only one of the reasons why the ACBers and critics dislike her. Look at a lot of her stories and you'll notice a lot of deleted comments. Fun fact: nearly all of those comments were critics and/or legitimate concerns about stories. Make of it what you will.

My prose forced them to get kicked out of the Spacebattles group, form a group here, and begin attacking anyone - especially me - who wrote Conversion Bureau stories.

That, is a fucking lie.

You were pestered by Something Awful guys, yes, but never did anyone from Spacebattles join Fimfiction or, more specifically, the Anti-TCB group just to pester you. If anything, people from the group went over to Spacebattles to discuss your stories because you threatened and succeeded to close down the group on Fimfiction. Luckily we managed to convince Knighty to open it again with 'Alternate' in the name instead of 'Anti'.

And don't you dare, don't you fucking dare accuse the Spacebattles or ATCB group of bullying you. We never did, and anyone who did got banned from the group. We strove to be reasonable. Your behavior, infuriating as it is, never made us attack you directly.

Honestly, I hate swearing like that, but I hate liars and people who play victim more so. You're goddamn despicable, and I have had enough with dealing with you.

Now I need a drink. Thanks Chat. Now kindly shove off.

Seriously thought, all Logical arguments go out the fucking window.

No wait scratch that.

Burnt, nuked, and destroyed from reality when talking with chatoyance.

-_-

Comment posted by Chatoyance deleted Oct 11th, 2013

Chat.

Listen here. Listen very, very carefully.

I shouldn't have been rash with you on the previous post. I realize that it was wrong of me, and I've been in a bad mood and your comment didn't help. Mea culpa for that.

That said, you have just negated, nullified, and destroyed what credibility you had with your ad hominem. I mean... wow. I've never been called so many names, never been insulted so much, by one person. I'm not sure if I ought to feel honored of that, amused that you did so, or sad that you stooped so low and resorted to petty insults.

But, unlike you, I'll restrain myself and try to be patient (a hard feat, considering). You want facts? I'll give you facts. I can play your game.

I know most of those people that you've referred to in the SB thread. First off, it was a derail, and SB mods are very stringent on derails and will clamp down on them if they go on for too long. Second, those comments were about your work. Your work. There is a big difference between attacking your work (although I'd say they were more expressing their opinions in a humorous extreme) and attacking you. I hate most of the songs that Bieber composed/sung in his early years. Do I hate him? No, and I think he's actually a pretty okay guy, maybe not a great singer, but okay. In fact, I find most of the Bieber hate to be unwarranted.

When one criticizes or expresses their honest opinion of someone's work, it is not bullying. Never, that is simply criticism. Criticism can be harsh or rude, but it is still criticism. No one's perfect, and people will make messes of their works or do stupid mistakes, that happens! I am guilty of that, look at some of the critiques of The Voice of Reason that I received. But I didn't blame the critics, nor did I belittle them. I accepted their complaints/opinions even if I did not agree with them. I know that any work will not satisfy or please anyone: it's impossible.

So yes, in that minute derailed moment, some people commented on your work and made a joke about you. They did not attack you.

As for the idea of the SB 'invasion', as you put it, I'll give you some hard facts: compare the join dates of the members you've listed and those when they joined the ACB group.

Let's do some math, shall we?

Crazyman joined ACB on the 27th of May last year, and he joined SB in June, almost an enitre month after being a member of ACB. RK_Striker_JK joined ACB on the 14th of May last year, and he joined in June, again, after being an ACB member for a month. And as for Starman, he founded ACB at the latest on the 14th of May last year, and, guess what: he joined SB on May 20. Of the members you listed, only Dalek and Velkaden were already SB members before joining ACB or joining Fimfi--

Oh, wait. No, that's not right! Velkaden joined Fimfiction in December 2011, while he's only been an SB member since May last year. Funny that, isn't it? So Dalek was the only one who supposedly 'invaded' Fimfiction, since he only joined Fimfiction in December 2011 when he had already been an SB member for about eight months. A one man army then? Seems legit.

[...]and your fucking ex-leader that you eventually kicked out when he wanted to let the campaign die, the one who planned the whole attack, Starman Ghost

I'm not even going to deign you a response to the idea that this whole thing was a hate campaign against you. That's absurd.

But what I will respond is the bold part:

That. Is. A. LIE.

He wanted out because he was tired of TCB and the community and stigma that surrounded it. He was tired and wanted out. He threatened to delete the group because he, as founder of it, was unable to leave it because of a glitch that Knighty didn't think of fixing. He then left when Knighty intervened, and his record of being a member of the group has been erased, hence why I couldn't dig up the date for when Starman Ghost founded the group.

You don't get it, do you? We never really thought that you're evil, we just believe you as a condescending, bitter, old lady who has no tolerance for differing opinions and only wants blind praise for her work. I wouldn't mind the bad work, despite how I felt about it. I wouldn't have minded it at all, if you weren't just so damned infuriating. You painted yourself a very bad image when you belittled those who had legitimate concerns about your works' themes and morals, and you only compounded that notoriety when you deleted the critiques and opinions of others. You became Big Brother to us, and we hated that about you.

BUT. After all of that, did anyone one from the ACB group attack you? Yes. They were swiftly banned and made an example of. I attacked you once, and inadvertantly. I immediately apologized after realizing what I did, and never attacked you again. Every one of us who is still an ACB member never bullied you. We have it on our bloody rules:

Rules (Read before posting):

1.) Be nice. Do not insult, flame or otherwise abuse your fellow members

2.) This is a group for civilized dislike and debate of the Conversion Bureau. Mocking or otherwise bashing Conversion Bureau authors is not allowed.

3.) Debates stay here. Do not carry them over to the author's comments.

4.) Transphobia, racism, or any other bigotry is grounds for an immediate ban.

5.) Harassment will not be tolerated. We criticize a lot of authors here, some of them very harshly. This is not an invitation to take it to them. If someone links something here, it is not and should not be taken as a call to swarm their comments.

6.) Do not post private messages without the sender's consent. Paraphrases and summaries are allowed, though.

We added that last rule after you complained about it to us. We obliged. We always offered ourselves to be reasonable. You, on the other hand, have this paranoic obsession that we are out to get you. No. No, no, no, no, no. That was never the intention of ACB, and it never will be.

And as for the time the group got deleted: we were forced to change our name because of all of the goddamn drama you were spreading. We had a truce, and when you got demoted from the TCB group (not yours, the other one), you threw a fit and called in Knighty pointing the finger at us. Knighty saw the 'Anti' and thought that it was enough of an invitation for bullies thinking that we were a hate group. I still think it wasn't, but that was it. We convinced him that we were not a hate group and he allowed the group to stay so long as we called ourselves something less inviting to violence/bullying/harassment/what-have-you.

I don't need to make you mad, I don't need to make you feel bad, I don't even need to hurt you. I know that I am right and that you're wrong. That's satisfaction enough for me. What infuriates me is spelling out why.

Also, your petty insults and mockering does you no good. It's people like you who give feminists and transexuals a bad name, and that's saying something, as I have family members that are one or the other.

So, in short, I hope I never have to meet you in person, because I would despise every second of it. Good day, ma'am.

PS: I clarified that you were a woman because people often call you a man as a means to offend you. I defended you. And this is the thanks I get? Well, thanks. Now you've proven how horrendous you are to people who even stand up for you.

PPS: Can a mod please lock this thread? I'm sick of the bile derailing it.

Are you still going on about those 'death threats' that got you laughed out from the FBI office nearest you? Your ability to 'cry wolf' and bring things out of proportion must have made you popular among them.

BTW:
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/20/human-in-equestria/thread/46055/why-is-nakedness-not-an-issue#page/2
I'm still waiting for your answer, Mrs. "40% of Yankees are Young-Earth Creationists".

Beyond that, I definitely don't think that I have made it a secret that I consider you to be below contempt, and have considered you so for a few months now.

You, on the other hand, can't even own up to the hate you spread. Remember this, from your own pen?

No. I am not a misanthrope.

I comprehend the flaws of the human species, and I grasp the reasons for those flaws - and that they really are NOT flaws, for a simple, hunter-gatherer, tribal, raiding and conquering naked plains ape. I simply recognize that humans no longer live that way, and have ape fingers grasping nuclear launch keys, or worse, nuclear power plants that do not burn thorium, but instead create plutonium.

And I replied:

You just pretty much defined that you consider that humankind is pitiful; you speak of humankind in third person and, through your stories, you push the idea that the most compassionate thing to do with humanity is to put it out of its misery, either through mental rewiring or being fried by the magical radiation of a continuously encroaching barrier. Never mind an on-context analysis of your on-site biography. In the end, you have led me to believe that you aren't simply the definition of a misanthrope (even if not a militant one), but that you may also be considered to be bigoted against accepting the label of misanthropy.

And then, a year and a half ago, I didn't even know that you where writing http://www.fimfiction.net/story/22989/the-per-michelson-and-morely-the-speed-of-right, where you glorify forced ponification.
And yes, I opened your story and properly read the first two chapters to make my opinion. I like to do properly informed opinions, rather than be a lapel-reading arsehole. (Or however that expression goes in English.)

And, last but not least:

and begin attacking anyone - especially me - who wrote Conversion Bureau stories.

As far as I remember how it started, they weren't attacking "especially me", but almost exclusively you.

No taking it back now, little boy. Oops.

Go and eat your oatmeal, Old Timer. Considering that I usually refute you by quoting your own contradictions, I believe that your memory is developing significant holes. Is it Alzheimer's, Parkingson's, or just senile dementia?

Take care!

P.S. I adore how you worship my mound of Venus, you little scamp! Lick me long-time, like before!

Eleven days ago I finally learned that you are a MtF trannie, and now I see you using such an insult!
Do you even have respect for yourself, or do you have any hobbies involving razors?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 174