Human in Equestria 16,819 members · 16,972 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

Brandt is a human. Brandt is also the newest royal security adviser.

"....Celestia. Your guards are idiots. Complete morons, and that's the nice way of putting it." Brandt Said, leaning against the wall, fixing the tie on his navy security uniform.

"Mr. Brandt, I'm sure you're exaggerat-" celestia stopped as brandt pulled a beaten, half torn rubber horse mask from
his pocket. "What's that?" she asked, deadpan.

"A disguise. A terrible one in fact" Brandt said, pulling the deformed mask over his head. "Still human from the neck down, the mask doesnt blink, and the face only has one expression. But just watch"

Brandt then Walked, Still on two legs, to the royal throne room, and in an annoying, poorly acted voice Exclaimed. "Helloooo my dear boy, 'Tis I! Luna, princess of the night! Come to bid my sister a good morning!"

Celestia giggled under her breath, Surely this was a joke, her guards would easily recogniz-

"Understood, your highness. Please, allow me to get the door for you" the guard said, blushing at the mask that looked nothing like Luna. Clesetia couldn't believe her eyes, and after a moment, walked into the throne room. Brandt, now having
crudely drawn sun taped to only one hip, now sat on her throne doing her "day court" duties. The moment the guards saw the real celestia, they tackled her.

"Changeling! Get the Secuity chief down here!"

I would read this it sounds like it would be hilarious.

Its even funnier when you realize this is the mask I'm talking about

This is so stupid. I'm gonna read the absolute hell out of it, if it is ever written.

Boy, the guards really are morons!

JDH

ME WANT:pinkiecrazy: NOWWWWW

Make one for Cadance's guards too pls

Spray paint the mask with glitter

That seems like it would still work on the guards.

THis… I NEED to read this!

This is something the internet NEEDS, wether by your hand or anothers it needs be done.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can write this - I am not worthy. Anyone else on here want to try?

Stupid guards! *Sudden scary mask appears* BOGABOGABOGA!!!!

I'm tempted to write this out.

Would you be alright with that if I did?

It's all yours, no strings attached. Just mention my name somewhere

Makes you wonder what would happen if Twilight trotted in...

*A fatal exception 0E has occurred at imagination.exe. The current user will be logged off*

This is so stupid... I LOVE IT! :yay:
I would so read it if it was a story.
This idea has a lot of potential.

Make this story for the love of Faust!!!! 🙇🏻‍♂️

When will this be published?!?

Just make sure u post an updated on here and use that pic as the thumbnail.

Well... I lost 40 pounds and got an eight pack from laughter

6701998 Aaaand you're featured. Nice.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29