Human in Equestria 16,761 members · 16,930 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Chester Maxwell is equestrias newest resident.

He's a odd human, and nobody is really sure where he came from. But so far he hasn't done anything too strange or worrying.

Until the accident.

The crusaders while trying to help a pony with their cutie mark accidentally bring down a building.

Sweetie belle and scootaloo died almost instantly.

But little applebloom was not so lucky. Body ruined and organs crushed she was in for a slow and painful death in a hospital bed.

At least until Chester got to her.

With the still warm bodies of her friends and strange powers he worked his magic.

Flesh flowed like water. Parts from the dead coming alive and replacing what she had lost.

Applebloom will live.

And Chester has some explaining to do.

Uhh, da feck?
Is that even a type of canon magic?

Nope :) fimfiction dude.

Canon bites the dust here daily.

Well yeah. I did say it's a dark idea.

I think you necromantic healing or something else along those lines.
When I read the title, I thought you meant a pony who eat other ponies in order to heal.

This is one of those ideas that I never actually expect to see fleshed out, but wouldn't complain if I did. The question of the power's limits, of the ethics, and of true cost, would all be really nice to see in this setting if done well. If anyone ever made anything more out of this concept, I'd be excited to read it!

True I should have named it differently.

Maybe Necromantic organ donation?

To be fair, 'cannibalising' doesn't just refer to eating, it can also describe parts being taken from one thing to fix another. For instance, when planes are scrapped to repair other planes, we call it cannibalising. In this case Chester is 'cannibalising' the other CMC members for parts.

There’s a transformers fix about Sam’s body being rewritten by the all spark and it uses other people’s flesh once it fails and has to start over. That’s the closest thing I can think of to this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13