Human in Equestria 16,819 members · 16,972 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43

So it's 1 in the morning and I can't sleep, so I'm posting this in hopes that I can empty my mind. Anyway here is the question.

Your a human turned pony. Your force to kill one of two ponies.

A: your lover, the Pony that has accepted you and has accepted you as her lover. The pony that will be more then happy to start the family that you desire. The pony that loves you for who you are and does not mind that you were once a human.

B: your best bro, the Pony that was your very first friend. The one that has been by your side since the very beginning, the one that will never abandoned you and has never abandoned you. The pony that has made sacrifices and has put his neck out for you. The pony that will be their threw thick and thin.

So which one will you kill? A or B?

B. Not even a hard choice.

Friendship is all well and good but between the two of them in only close enough to one of them to stick my dick in.

Bros before hoes, sorry A.

Bros before hoes. Literally Chuck the mare into the McTenderizer while me and my bro chillax with 99 problems but a McBitch ain't one. :dab:

The battle lines are drawn.

Oh I forgot one tiny thing, the one that survives see everything that you did to the other.

I change nothing. Ill stick to my guns.

Option C, my indecision causes both to die :|

What if you have to pick between them because you found them having sex on your bed?

Option D, all of the above and myself cause I refuse to choose.

I get the feeling this is just a convenient excuse for you.

So your choice is B: your best bro to live right?

Yeah, but to be honest if there was option c to kill yourself I would probably choose it instead, damn hard choices

That's why this is called a dark choice my friend.

Kill B. Love like in A is invaluable.

Kill both of them. They're both obviously psychos judging by the company they keep.

eh, that's interesting.... i guess

It'd probs drive me crazy and I would end up trying to fight against whatever was making me make this choice. Even if it was inevitable.

I don't know what I'd do too many factors but I promise who is making me make choice will have me tearing their insides out while I use magic to keep them conscious so they can watch, they have forsaken any right to mercy.

To me the one who does that is worse then the one who just kills them both in front of you, for they put their lives in your hooves not theirs

C: Kill the one making you do it.
D: Kill yourself to either appease the once forcing you, or ruin their plans
E: A and B are the same person your argument is moot

Myself.

I would have to say b. As much as i hate that but love between me and the mare
would be unreplaceable

I chose to kill option z: brain cells

my choice is B because if he is my friend my best friend then he know i would kill him for my love and he would be fine about it

Kill them both if they see you kill the other one most likely be afraid that you might kill the next eventually they would betray you or try to kill you themselves it’s better to end them both

Whoever survives better give good succ

This choice is strictly circumstantial for me. It isn't nor will it ever be as easy as choose A or B.

Give me a scenario and I'll choose A give me another and I'll choose B. I wouldn't off one of them without good reason on my part. Even then I would find a loophole if possible.

Now if your going with that railroad gimmick question with both being tied to it and I'd have to switch tracks to choose one. I would derail the train. Possibly killing everyone or if by some miracle no one was killed but lightly injured then I would gladly go to prison for the rest of my life knowing I did the best I could with everyone saved.

The choice wouldn't be made lightly.

Bro: You really thinking of killing me bruh?

Me: Well, you did blue shell me before the finish line...

For me on a personal level, i would kill option A.

Here is how/why:

I would first approach my friend and ask that he tells me the truth if what he thinks of all this and my decision. Regardless of how they react will not change my mind. We stay friends like we have been and he promises to help me deal with the result of all this, or turn his back on me after all is done regardless of how much we both have been through. Then i go to my lover, stating the obvious truth, im sorry and i wish i didnt have to choose. Id remind them that they wont have to worry about suffering or having to deal with me because they will go to a happy place. While i know in my heart when i die i wont go to the same place as them, and id probably rot in hell because of these forced circumstances. I will try to give one last kiss and loving embrace if they will allow me to and then i will say my last goodbyes. I allow her to cuddle with me as she closes her eyes and i try to get her to relax so i can make the process as less painful as i can, and then i kill them. Whatever happens beyond said decision will be left up to whatever happens. The only sure thing from it all, i will be be broken beyond repair mentally and emotionally.

JDH

1st of all I'd kill the freind so my partner could create new life, and secondly, that implies they're not the same person/pony

B, If I like them just as much as I image I do in both chases, then I would probably to keep the girl alive.

Jokes on you; my lover also happens to be my best friend. I don't have to choose either.

No you do, I said that the lover was a mare and the best bro a stallion

JESUS TERRY WHAT THE FUCK, you always have the spookiest and deepest quetions. i like it! but the bro would understand. im sorry b.

It was a idea that I had at 1 in the morning

both cause with me chance are my best bro is also my lover, which then make me super sad and loney,

unless my bro was discord and lover was luna then I fuck since I cant kill either.

I'd kill A because family is more important than my girlfriend

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43