Human in Equestria 16,819 members · 16,972 stories
Comments ( 44 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 44

If you went to Equestria and had to bring one person form the game Doki Doki Literature Club who would you bring and why?

Sayori, Yuri, Monika, or Natsuki?

J u s t M o n i k a

No reason.

Ok thank you for answering.

None of them. Each of them bat shit crazy.

I prefer Yuri.

Understandable, although Monika was the worst of the four

Can I say none of them?

Ok although I never said they had to be humans

Sayori. I feel like a place like equestria would do her some good with her depression. Also I feel like out of the four she's the best girl.

Yeah true, and Sayori is best girl

Sayori. She seemed like the most normal out of all of the girls. That and Equestria could cure her depression.

I'd take [REDACTED]

You'd take a hand.

Idk i haven't even seen or played the game :/

Natsuki of course

JUST MONIKA of course.
As for why? Because the only reason she went insane was because of her situation wherein she was lore wise a sentient A.I. in a dating sim created for the sole purpose of loving the player and being loved in return. She was also the only character that was not an option that you were allowed to pick. Thus she was litteraly barred from fulfilling her purpose in life by the very world she inhabits and is driven insane by this fact. She only wants to be with you and if she is allowed to interact with you in an unrestricted fation she has no reason to loose her shit. Also she is kind of nice when she isnt lobotomizing the other characters.

I have no idea who any of them are, but I'll take Konguu from Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

I’d say neck-rope girl. (For the memes, of course.)

i would bring u :3

Natsuki, because baking and she seems the most sane of the four

Natsuki she has that sister vibe and she reminds me of her

Same here. I haven't even played Doki Doki Literature Club and I think that.

I would bring my wife Barbra. She may find it strange but we'd have a nice time together.

Why? Equestria has enough waifus as it is. And let's face it, there is no way some weeaboo shit can compete with magical pony pussy.

J U S T G O D D A M N M O N I K A

;) nice

ohhhhh sayori for sure.

hey, did you just play the game or what? I replayed it recently, and dear god, its an exellent game.

nah dawg, swolsuki
and ben swolo.

What ever happened to Yuri’s eyes exploding? Weren’t those a meme at one point?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 44