Human in Equestria 16,819 members · 16,971 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

You know... these guys:

The Mane Six take them seriously... for the first few minutes. Once it becomes plainly obvious that they're an utter joke as far as 'villains' go, they then proceed to largely ignore them...

...Except for Pinkie Pie. How could she possibly ignore such obviously super evil super villains, who commit crimes like replacing the candy inside party piñatas, with stinky cheese?!

...Except for Pinkie Pie. How could she possibly ignore such obviously super evil super villains, who commit crimes like replacing the candy inside party piñatas, with stinky cheese?!

Unforgivable. Party Foul!!!

Man, I adore that show. Really need to track down the later episodes, one of these days.

Only seen the first season, since... well, Netflix being Netflix.

Aaaaahhhhh memories. Those were good times back then. I feel old.

This looks like it would. Be funny. Those are the "villians" you let hang around because they're harmless jokes

Oh... my.... god. I remember this show. Apparently, using a banana as a phone is a violation of the neighborhood rules or something.

I need a story of this NOW

Man, I remember this show from a long time ago, but I like to reminded about it again.

Oh, and NightScript, if I remember that episode currently, it's actually a fish not an banana.

Yeah. That was it. I knew there was something with a fish, but I couldn't remember. Thanks.

It's a violation of section 98W of the Uniformed Neighbourhood Code Of Orderly Living rulebook: Using a fish as a phone.

The League of Super Evil has also committed the crime of replacing the lemons in lemonade, with turnips. Now that's evil.

Think Pinkie Pie would make it her mission to thwart the League Of Super Evil at any cost, 'Justice Gene' style?

Yes, it even has similar replies

We've retread old ground before. And we can do it again.

its basically the same thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21