Human in Equestria 16,805 members · 16,966 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

So in a story that I'm working on rn, the human is found to be adorable by the ponies.
What do you guys think the ponies would find most adorable about us humies?
Kinda along the lines of how people say elephants think we are cute like puppies.

Small eyes like a foal.

Little button noses (comparatively to a muzzle.)

Adorable head tufts (hair.)

Cute grabby hands.

11/10 best prompt.

See perfectly adorable, nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

Don’t forget the cute way they waddle around on their hind legs

Cats. We're like cats.

Of course youd find chuckie cute xD

And let’s not forget because they’re so cute the ponies won’t take them seriously at the same time the cuteness almost let some get away with murder

One of my favorite fanfictions. Is the conversion bureau setting things right. It is another story where ponies find human. Very cute why don't you check it out for inspiration. Even if you don't find it's still a really good story.

Humans get really, really excited about the things that they like. They love telling other people about their interests, but they usually don't, because they're afraid of being annoying.

EDIT: More.

Smooth skin. Very soft and sensitive. They need to wear clothes or they get too cold.

They like to accessorize. So much so that they'll color their skin permanently.

Very embarrassed toward their own bodies. "I– I'm not cute. B– baka."

I made a thread about this a few years ago. I don't remember what it was called, or I'd link to it.

If this ever becomes a thing, I need to read it.

The topic always reminds me of this comic page: http://www.kaspall.com/comic/2007/01/12 A human-sized squirrel finds a human boy adorable.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16