Human in Equestria 16,817 members · 16,970 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

If you could go to Equestria with two powers/abilities, and choose the location that you ended up in, would you go, what powers would you take, and where would you want to be placed?

Comment posted by Terry the human deleted Jul 20th, 2018

ability to copy and keep any power like in Heros and immortality and be dropped off in Canterlot. the reasoning behind it is there are plenty of unicorns along with the two princesses to copy their powers and magic. and being immortal means i could do what i wanted for a long time.

Invisibility and shape shifting. Drop me in Canterlot and I'd get down to some shenanigans. Fuck with the princesses, cause some trouble within the Royal Guard, and then maybe drop by Ponyville and see what's up with our favorite group of six lovable equines. Then maybe start a cult dedicated to hoarding all the cheese, ALL THE CHEESE, in Equestria.

Why, you ask?

Nothing better to do I suppose. Plus, eventually getting caught might be fun.

Well, first power would be immortality for reason I will tell later. Second will be either great leadership or magical talent. The location would be Canterlot.

My plan? Be the Princesses' companion. If my talent is to lead, I'll just go to a local community to help them till I get noticed, and hopefully climb up the rank to be a governer of my own land and possibly build up Equestria's military because by god how weak they are to foreign invaders. If I have some talent in magic, I'll just request an audience with Celestia to be her courtier by demonstrating magical ability, possibly becoming her court magician and see how many human invention I can recreate with magic.

I don't want to be some sort of chosen hero or a wandering adventurer, my main goal is to be the Princesses eternal companion as it sounds far morr flavourful than to be an average everyday hero. Beside, being immortal probably get boring, so why not befriend other immortals.

Personally, I'd take shape-shifting and memory copying, with the shape shifting giving a perfect copy of someone, including their powers. Then, I'd get dropped in Canterlot, copy Celestia, Luna, and every high ranking official there's memories, and have fun impersonating random people and causing confusion by making everyone think that they did something uncharacteristic, like Celestia taking coffee and donuts over tea and cake. The memory thing would work by giving me all of a person's memories when I turn into them. Absolutely troll the shit out of everyone, and the only way that I could be caught is if I deliberately screwed up, or if I ran into the person I was impersonating at the time.

My personal powers of choice would be Time manipulation (think hit from DBS) AND Teleportation. My location Crystal empire, honestly I would love to be a teacher to the Crystal ponies in self defense. Plus Flurry Heart babysitting would be fun.

Transform and high spec (high intelligence). I would get dropped off in the badlands either before or after the changeling arc. If Chrysalis is in charge, I hide in plain sight and make a name for myself as either an information broker or an assassin, rising up the ranks till either I kill of Chrysalis to take her place or I become advisor to the queen. If Thorax is in charge I would stay hidden in the hive. However, in order to mold Thorax into an ideal leader I create bursts of anarchy all around the place, problems for him to solve so he becomes more effecient at his job.

Hamon Breathing and Time Manipulating

Time manipulation (complete control over time) and the power to give and take away immortality (including myself).Drop me in Canterlot and watch as I get up to some major shenanigans. (Just let your imagination run wild if you can thin of something, ill probably do it.

JDH

I was literally going to say that until I saw your comment

hmm the ability to fly and use magic and drop me in the griffon kingdom just to see what i could get up to maybe even sort it out and unite them could be fun

Ability: To send every other schmuck on this thread home and depowered. So, basically, jerkass genie.

Oh, and something along the lines of Mr. Fantastic powers. So I can make my, uhh... hands bigger.

I'd go to Ponyville with superstrength and flight.

LET FATE CHOOSE FOR YOU!!!!

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Choose up up to 2 Applications from up to 2 powers....

Able to turn into the ninetailed fox and twontailed cat. And i would land in Everfree

A far weaker version, to be honest it's more ment for defense, so I don't need to use it like hit does, but if I train it I can get to hit levels of strong.

Greater Magical Potential: Which is pretty much a huge mana reserve and the ability to be able to do any kind of magic in time. My second Power would be Unlimited Blade Works.
I would ask to be dropped in the castle of the evergreen forest. Then I would live by hunting monsters and snipping them with Sword Arrows and selling their remains to the highest bidder. A Witcher Wither in laymans terms

I've honestly put probably too much thought into what superpowers I would want if given the choice. :twilightsheepish:

Telekinesis.

Now, not any ordinary run-of-the-mill telekinetic powers. Telekinesis that can be focused so finely that it can even directly manipulate molecules. Sure, you can do the regular things like making boulders float, or pulling distant objects things to you; but given enough time and focus, you can do much more.

Make two objects pass through each other, or even meld into one. Put edges on blades so fine no machine could match it. Not that you'd need to, since you could cut objects apart with your mind. Or put them back together. Given the raw materials, you could fabricate any object you could think of.

You could directly manipulate your own body. Look like anything. Heal any wound that didn't instantly kill you. Integrate weapons or armor into your physique. Manipulate the telomeres in your DNA, making you functionally immortal. Cure any disease or illness you contract. Regrow body parts. Anything.

Space/Time Manipulation.

Hang on, isn't that cheating? That's two powers!

Not quite. You see, space and time are the same thing. You can't impact one without impacting the other. Which is to say, if you can control space, you must also be able to control time.

With this ability, you could go anywhere at any time. Teleport to another country, or even another planet. Redo a mistake. Make time flow more slowly. Or faster. Or backwards.

You could live through famous points in time. See what the dinosaurs looked like with your own eyes. Give any historical figure a high-five; or a wedgie. Go forward in time to see the death of the earth. Go back in time to see the beginning of the universe, and inadvertently cause its creation with your presence. Have an existential crisis as you struggle with the possibility that you could technically be god because of that.

The possibilities are endless.

As for where I would go, if I had the ability to manipulate space/time, it doesn't really matter.

Maybe the Everfree. I've been feeling nostalgic.

1. Aquabro's powers or Psychokinesis
2. Gryphon Kingdom's coast or that dodgy crime infested city-state which boarders Equestria.
3. Revive the forgotten Gryphon enclave of cat bird Atlantis and then GriffonStone or explore the world.

Well what fun would that be, instantly OP. Nah I would just be discovering my abilities. By the time the series hot to three I might be on hits starting level after months of trainings and fine tuning my skills and timing, but I would go as far as being able to go equals to SSGSS goku.

You do understand that Hit was a prodigy on a universal scale and that his time skip ability was extremely weak? He could only skip 0.1 seconds, and only in the anime was he able to increase that. The only real reason that his ability was good was because he WAS good enough to use it to the extremes he could. Compare to Guldo who could actually STOP TIME for as long as he held his breath and despite that he could be beat by Yamcha after he came back to life.

All this points to that in order to make use of such a weak time related ability in order to compete even against the likes of Yamcha you would need to have the potential, patient, and ability to become at least Bruce Lee levels of good without abilities. Having Time Skip wouldn't make you able to even fart in Krillin's direction.

I might be on hits starting level after months of trainings and fine tuning my skills and timing, but I would go as far as being able to go equals to SSGSS goku

Pffffttt.... Dream on! Multiversal tournament hosted by the gods, and there were a handful of people even on SS1 level. You'd have to be on 0.00000000000000001% of people who possess that potential. Why do people keep underestimating how difficult it is to even acquire these kind of skills when even Videl, a hardcore martial artist taught all her life by a guy who—admittedly—is on a Bruce Lee level (and she surpassed him) can barely fly and might not even be able to use ki-blasts?

might not even be able to use ki-blasts?

She can in some games and b canon... She just has poor control over the blasts.
I like to think of Videl as a Captain America level fighter with some Ki control in the Dragon ball universe.

Oh yeah, Videl could probably kick ass against low-mid tier Marvel characters. She's probably at least as good as Shang-Chi, Master of Kung-Fu, in martial arts, and having minimal ki-control, even at the level of using only flight, seems to imbue users with greater strength, endurance, and speed (Goku for instance was practically bulletproof at the very beginning when he could do none of that). She COULD go toe to toe with Captain America, and that is no mean feat.

She doesn't ever fire ki-blasts in canon, but I think she probably can. It's a safe bet she's managed enough control for that at least (which basically gives her a grenade-launcher level of damage attack at will)

EDIT: Oh boy, she looks amazingly pretty in that second pic!

Ok, no I didn't know the power scaling was different between Z, and Super, and honestly I don't really care about it, all I wanted to say was I like hits powers and it's not a carbon copy I just used hit as an example of what I mean for an example of time manipulation. it's what I wanted, and if my information is wrong you don't have to go about explaining it in such a condescending way.

I wasn't going for condescending, I was going for (though it came a bit aggressive I see now) pushing the meaning that:

A) having an ability is a world away from being able to use it in a similar way. You have the exact same abilities that Bruce Lee does, but how many people have ever actually reached that level? If you can, as of now, become as good as him then you have a prayer of messing with characters the like of Goku at the beginning of Dragon Ball (the original one. Kid Goku could fight armies).

B) Hit's timeskip ability is extremely weak to be used as any kind of meaningful advantage unless you also have the ability to perform an action in 0.1 seconds. Hit used it in conjuction with his speed and training to have an extra 0.1 sec of advance warning to dodge or change the trajectory of his strikes by going back 0.1 secs after being blocked and trying again (with varying degrees of success). With normal human reflexes, you'd probably have a hard time even realizing you had this ability under controlled circumstances. Hit's whole point is that he took one of the weakest powers possible, especially compared to what should have been powerhouses like Guldo, and turned it into something unstoppable.

C) Even though the characters in Dragonball that can use Ki seem plentiful, on a galactic scale (and even on the smaller global one of Earth) the number of individuals who can even begin to train in order to gain these skills are incredibly small and rare, not to mention the skills itself require training from hell. Dragonball powers are basically superpowers gained from training, which for humans require an amount of training and potential that on the Marvel Universe would put you on the same tier as Taskmaster, Captain America, Shang Chi, Iron Fist, and others, on sheer skill alone BEFORE even learning ki control. The idea that many people have that all it takes is a few months of training to get on that kind of level is simply ridiculous. That's how long it takes for characters who are superbly special among specials and come from races or have mutations that favor this (sayians / Freeza).

1) I would like to have a power called 'Video Game Physics', which means I can create my own Cyber Avatar, I can have Magic Powers, any Powers, Martial Arts, and other Sorts of Weaponry I can conjure from Swords to Guns. I can also have the HUD Display on my face, which includes the Health Bar so I don't die. It also means I can use the physics of any video game or computer game I choose and like.

Powers: Elemental manipulation and enhanced physical abilities(strength, speed, durability, etc.)
Mission: Hunt evil and protect the innocent in the MLP world

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28