Human in Equestria 16,802 members · 16,966 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

what happens if this wholesome man was in Equestria

He'd be able to reach out to a lot of troubled ponies young and old or other species as well

Someone has to make this happen!

6502593 In fact here's a perfect example of what he'd say to a certain great and powerful unicorn

I miss Mr Rogers :(

He'd be able to turn TIREK and SOMBRA good!

(I'd say Chrysallis too, but I have an itching feeling that she just might be reformed by the 9th season)

OH MY GOSH, HOW DID I FORGET MR. ROGERS???!!!

He would make everyone smile more than pinkie could

This sweet man would be named a Prince or King in less then a day.

No, some people are truely evil. Happens when someone lacks the ability to empathize with others and derives pleasure from their suffering. Look at Zoom and The Trickster from The Flash series. Completely irredemable. Now Cold, from the same series, has potential for goodness, but was raised and conditioned by an absolute monster to become a villain.

Put Bob Ross in there and would have some thing magical.

YES!!!!! A million times yes! Mr. Rogers in Equestria? Best story ever!

Here’s a basic premise for you all to work with.

After his passing from cancer, life for Fred Rogers, a man loved by children and adults everywhere, was not over yet. After being magically transported to a new world full of talking Ponies, Mr. Rogers settles in Ponyville, and once again becomes well loved. He helps Ponies with their problems, and even takes a journey around Equestria with Twilight and her friends to continue to help spread the Magic of Friendship. From the Griffons, to the Dragons, the Yaks, the Diamond Dogs, the even the Changelings, Caribou, Zebras, and Far off Hippogriffs are touched by the kind hearted Mr. Rogers, and those who were evil before suddenly find a new lease on life, and turn their nations around.

Finally, for the story’s climax, Mr. Rogers feels compelled to go to Tartarus, where he gets the chance to speak with Tirek, his brother Malice, and even Sombra. He tries to help them see past their own evil, and having nothing better to do, the 3 villains listen to this new Human who came to see them. Malice begins to see the errors of his ways, and although Tirek and Sombra see it too, they don’t want to let go of it. After talking with them for a while, Mr. Rogers tells them that he’ll be back to see them again soon to talk again.

Once he leaves, Tirek and Sombra talk to each other. Sombra expresses a deep desire to move beyond the monster that he became, and possibly even mend fences with his childhood friend Radiant Hope, and even Princess Amore, whom he very nearly fully destroyed, but that he doesn’t know how to. Tirek calls him a fool, same with his brother, but deep down, he knows that they’re not. He doesn’t know what to do, and waits patiently for Mr. Rogers to return to talk with them all again.

I would write something like this myself, but I don’t know if I could portray Mr. Rogers the correct way. I was just a young kid of about 6 when he passed, and I didn’t discover the show until sometime later. It’s been a number of years since I’ve last seen it, and I’m afraid that I’d get it wrong. Nevertheless, I present you all with my idea, and I hope that you enjoyed it, and can do something with it.

6503582 And Bob Ross has a military background as a loud drill sarge

More proof that after 20 years of being a drill sergeant, Bob Ross just want to mellow out for a little while.

If I read that story I'd be crying my eyes out at the sheer humanity there. Mr. Rogers, Bob Ross and whoever else was mentioned in this thread just remind of the good in life and that makes me cry so much. If this story happens I may need to go to the hospital with how hard my feels would be hit XD

please someone need to do this,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21