Human in Equestria 16,804 members · 16,966 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43

Would anyone be interested in seeing a Lucifer Morningstar story in Equestria?

Let me know if you're interested in a story like this.

Comment posted by annonymus deleted Mar 12th, 2018

Depends how its done.

I had an odd idea that he land in pony land let say 200 year before night mare moon return, help princess and somehow live in castle, year later he keeps an eye on twilight and end up take her and her brother in after something happen that is his fault that cause they parents death.... when twilight is young like 5 or 6 year old. he same as his char is in show save when twilight younger he more like kill and harm anyone who hurts her or make her unhappy.....

but go with what u want I read it for sure

"Can we call you Lucy?"

Interesting and definitely something unexpected.

I think he would be either disgusted or maybe irritated by how happy and sickly sweet everything in Equestria is bar the few villains and bad guys that exist in Equestria.

I kinda picture him hooking up with Luna who he ends up turning into a demon, whose demonic form ends up as Nightmare Moon, and is forced to help her in any way he can by Celestia who appears to have way of communication with Lucifers Father and is given the power to harm or punish Lucifer if he goes too far or becomes a threat to Equestria.

Although I have a strange image of him and Flutterbat hooking up now in my head.

Would you be taking from the comic or the Fox show? Either way, I would read the 'hell' out of that story:rainbowlaugh:

I kind of like the idea... there are certainly a lot of possibilities.

I can see that as well, that or he try to pull Celestia down a peg or two, or go even with Celestia and Luna being his sister, who went missing long long time ago, and is surprise at see them, and wonder why they look like horses,

Sounds cool

Wait, Twilight Sparkle isn’t already a female Lucifer Morningstar? :pinkiegasp:

I would read it : )

The Devil himself in Equestria... I am intrigued.

You don't? :pinkiegasp: Here's a trailer.

Oh shit that kinda looks cool, I might watch that

It's in its third season right now, so there's plenty to watch. :twilightsmile:

Considering that I'm an atheist, you are indeed correct in your assumption, at least in regard to me. :trollestia:

When I commented on a post about a crossover fic, I wasn't expecting the bloody Spanish Inquisition!

Polish, in this case

A more extreme Catholic might consider you irredeemable, but I believe anyone who converts is saved

I was hoping that you would finish the reference, but I suppose I'll have to settle for an actual answer this time.

I got the reference, but I couldn’t find a working link so..

Heretic you say?! Well! In all my life I've never been so deeply flattered!

Tell me more, you wonderful Polish brute. :ajsmug:

Ah, I understand completely. Stay classy.

Even if God literally showed up in front of me, proving that he exists... I still wouldn't believe in him. No truly benevolent creator would allow the world to get as fucked up as this one was/is. Nor would they make it so that entrance to Paradise requires anything more than "being a generally good person". Seriously, when someone who's practically a saint can apparently get barred from the "good" afterlife for any length of time just for being born in a non-Christian home and keeping their family's faith out of respect for their parents, something's wrong with the system.

Long story short, I don't want to be saved.

P.S.- Sorry to everyone else for getting so serious all of a sudden. I'll stop posting now so as to prevent this discussion from being drawn out further.

hello mr Cruel cliffhanger dood...

um well I play poker with discord, odin, RA, and few other few months, I pretty sure they don't give shit what we think,

10/10, all of you. I’m glad I found jokes and lightheartedness and not toxicity.

I though your profile pic is that of a warhammer 40k not starwars.

If the Brony Fandom is to thrive, we might as well live by what I call, the Six Tennets of Harmony.:pinkiesmile:

1.) Be HONEST, with yourself and others, for Delusion will only fuel Disharmony.
2.) Be GENEROUS, whenever possible, for Greed only drives us apart.
3.) Be LOYAL, to yourself and others; how else can expect others to treat you?
4.) Be KIND to yourself and others, for Cruelty harms more than just it's intended victim.
5.) Be JOYFUL, for Apathy is a closed system, that inevitably leads to Entropy.
6.) LOVE as deeply as you are able, for Hatred cannot truly create.

That's my takeaway from Elements of Harmony, anyway; it's perfectly fine to have your own interpretation. :twilightblush:

I won't mislead you; I'm as toxic as lead, sweet as antifreeze and a fast ticket to a pine box and a shallow hole. But, I promise, I'm not caustic.

Besides, who can't stand some happy toxicity?

It's an interesting idea but don't forget he's still the devil I love the TV show

6354735 Only JonTron gets to call him that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43