Human in Equestria 16,819 members · 16,972 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

You find yourself in Equestria, with a portable dvd player and the Complete Twilight Zone collection. The dvd player only has enough juice to play 10 episodes. Which ten do you show the ponies?

I think I'd have better things to do than show Twilight Zone episodes.

I couldn’t name ten.

1.) The Captain Kirk one with the Creature on the Wing.

2.) The Jockey that wants to grow.

3.) The kid that controls everything and sends everything to the corn field.

4.) “That’s not fair. That’s not fair. There was time now!”

5-10) ??????

Well, Stopover in a Quiet Town, certainly. That's the only one I've seen, really.

Never watched the twilight zone

Bizarre question but my list would probably have to include:

1) 'The Howling Man' -- A foolish man releases Satan and causes WW2 hilarity ensues. It ends with him catching Old Scratch and locking him in his closet(!). He warns his cleaning lady not to open it, and the last shot is of her doing so.

2) 'Time Enough at Last' -- This is the sadistic one where Burgess Meredith loses his eyeglasses and becomes unable to read after nuclear war destroys everything. I've hated this one ever since I learned his fate was supposedly 'Karmic Justice'. Ugggh!

3) 'Number 12 Looks Just Like You!' -- One of the creepiest episodes they ever did. Don't you want to be perfect, after all?

4) 'The Monster Are Due on Maple Street' -- A classic, but I think it would confuse the ponies no end.

5) 'People Are Alike All Over' -- Better hope the ponies don't think this is a great way to treat you.

6) 'The Invaders' -- The one where the poor lonely old woman has her house invaded by tiny aliens. We're on her side until that very last line...

7) 'Still Valley' -- A personal favorite, but the central idea about some weapons are too terrible to use still feels valid to me.

8) 'Once Upon A Time' -- I bet Pinkie would love to see Buster Keaton, and this was one of the funniest episodes TZ ever did.

9) 'One More Pallbearer' -- I've always loved this one, dark as it is.

10) 'The Bewitchin' Pool' -- Just in case I'm there against my will and the ponies need some encouragement to send me back home.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6