Human in Equestria 16,819 members · 16,972 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

There is on this site a lot of stories of humans suddenly finding himself in body of Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Discord, Nightmare Moon etc..
But there is any fic of this genre, when human for some reason wake up as Spike?
Thanks for answers.

I could swear I have seen a couple stories where that is the basic plot.

All I remember is it was during a Spike story challange. The submission was about a brony who wakes up as Spike and tries to hide it while living the underappreciated life as the assistant to a neurotic purple unicorn...

Hang on... One of my readers wrote one... Lemme find it...

If you go to the human transformation group. Head to dragon. A human turned spike story should be there.

Nevermind I just checked that story and there is not even a chapter on it.

Tada!
I haven't read this, but I saw it when the author faved Displaced Into Nothing.

EThe "Spike" Incident
A human finds himself in the body of Spike with no idea what's going on.
Ralfil · 6k words  ·  272  6 · 6.1k views

I remember a longish greentext of that, but nothing written in straight prose.

Thanks for link, but it's sad that this story is short and dead.
I find this lack of such stories strange, after all Spike is important charakter with pretty large impact on story by close bonds with Twilight.
I could only imagine him being replaced during Season 1 by practically pessimistic cynic or somebody other...

Bug him to write more. Maybe I'll even help him. :V

And I think the problem with these stories is the box they tend to shut themselves in. If the main character is a human who is now Spike, they have to either a) convince the main characters they aren't Spike, or b) pretend to be Spike. (There are other options, like running away, but those are going to override the rest of the story) After that, the main character should focus on fixing things, but they often don't even wonder about where the other character is. Most of the time, the author loses interest before getting to any sort of resolution.

You should try your hand at writing what you want to see though. Sit down, and block out a plot with a beginning, middle, and end, and just write it. You want there to be this fic, and everyone is capable of writing a fic.

I aint given the lockness monster no 3.50...

i've seen my fair share of stories like this but none that match this exactly and that's a bunch of baloney, there should be more stories like this.

* there isn't any human-turned-spike stories that i know of.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17