Human in Equestria 16,804 members · 16,966 stories
Comments ( 1141 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 1,141

The lost human6318375
It's called The Loft human but it's missing the first 10 chapters

Aha yep. Not on Fimfic anymore. Oh well.

Hi, lately I am craving for a Doctor Who story, any suggestions? I was looking for an audio drama on youtube but anything new hasn't appeared lately at least for what I am aware. If you know one that will be good too :pinkiehappy:

So I recently read a fic where Equestria is at war with the zebras and losing, So celestia sends a pony to find help from an old ally somewhere in the frozen north. I seem to have lost track of it and cant find it anymore

Hey guys!
I saw a post over in Fallout Equestria's group regarding protagonist going evil and it got me thinking... Is there any good stories about good turning evil that has a lot of evil people silly cliches... Maybe a bit of adventure and just shenanigans in general?
Forgive me if I fail to respond quickly, my email gets filled with spam and I often miss emails from fimfics as a result.
Thanks for your time and/or help :twilightsmile:

Any fics where the villain wins? And doesn’t lose?

Anyone have suggestions for fics where humans act in antagonistic roles? I'm looking for fics similar to "Human," the "Viral Unicorn" series, "Sins of the Mother," Dropbear's fics, certain Displaced, etc.

Bunches and bunches, really. There are entire groups for that kind of thing, like the old "league of humans acting villainous" bandwagon. It's a big enough genre that you might want to be a bit more specific about the kind of story you're interested in, because listing everything would just get you swamped in hundreds of links and no idea of just which ones you'd actually enjoy.

Yeah I've browsed through a couple of those groups like the Villanous one and Humans Are Superior. To specify I'd say something focused on actual conflict i.e. fighting, war, etc. rather than the human being an antagonist just through being super edgy. Being well-written is a plus, so is decent length, whether completed or not, just not a 3000 word plot setup.

If I can get even pickier I prefer when the human(s) are the ones to initiate conflict, and aren't forced into it because the ponies irrationally froth at the mouth every time they see people.

Mh... I think I have one or two that might fit that. There's a pretty interesting one that's about a sort of war of reclamation between moon-dwelling humans (who fled off-world after some kind of interdimensional disaster devastated Earth) and the magical creatures who evolved there in their absence. It's a fairly solid look at that concept and I think I still have it on my bookshelves somewhere. I'll get back to you about that.

Well, here you both go, then! The History of the Human War by Fimfic user "Scorched Earth." I finally managed to find it again. It's not terribly long, but a decent read, and it has two sequels to boot.

I'm looking for a HiE fic, (surprise, surprise), though I can't remember too much of the story itself.

One scene stood out though, and I still remember it: It was during the GGG (I think), and the Main Character was speaking with Blueblood and other nobles about how they treated ponies of lower station. He told them a story about a kingdom in which most of the 'bad' nobles were executed after the prince took a young woman he fancied by force. The story shook the nobles and Blueblood up and Fancy Pants commended him for the lesson, hoping it might change the minds of many of them.

Hope that's enough, I'd look through my favourites, but many of them have a LOT of chapters, so it's not easy...

Hey, does anyone know if fics featuring Bigfoot are on this site? If so, where can I find them?

Does anyone have the text file for "Revolutionary Fire" by comrade_pony? I think he deleted it off the site permanently and I can't find it on google. I really wanted to read it again.

Any stories where the main antagonist wins and doesn't get "redeemed" or loses at the end?

I’m looking for a story where the protagonist is a horse from Earth and becomes sapient upon arriving in Equestria. She has to learn how to live in Equestria from scratch and is rather childlike. Toward the end of what has been published, she realizes she wants to temporarily go back to Earth because she has a child there, but is worried about losing her sapience. I know this isn’t technically a "human in Equestria" fic, so I’m sorry if I’m breaking any rules.

No, it wasn’t that one, as the owner wasn’t in Equestria with the pony. Also, as I said in my comment, the pony wanted to go back to our world to retrieve her child. I didn’t read the entirety of the story you posted, so this may have happened in that story as well, but I’m assuming it didn’t.

Looking for any good stories with a decent length to them that are about a human who gets a harem, or just ends up herding in general. Preferably the main six involved, and preferably a story that is either complete or not dead.

Second part of this search, any stories where the human just goes on a sexfest. Like, guy ends up there and all the girls just want his body. I know there a few like this but I can't be bothered to try and find which ones good, and half of them are way too short to try. So any help here?
Thanks

I forgot the name of this hie story it’s where a human is the original person to use the elements but gets sent to the future or something and gets the elements back

Looking for a story where a 10 year old human ends up in equestria and discord gives him some of his powers and I can’t find it but he does jokes onther ponies and celestia enrolls him in her school

Try a wolf among ponies is good story but pretty long

He comes back in the sequel tho so no worries

Ok, so hopefully this works. I'm looking for a story where Celestia adopts a human baby/child that is teleported to Equestria. It was fairly popular, like at least 900 likes. It wasn't Prince Onyx but very similar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a new story to read. I'm not looking for a specific story, but rather, looking for any decent human sol (slice of life) stories that are longer than 50k words (still going to this day would be a bonus). There are so many out there but I feel most of the good ones are buried under the mass of sol that some try to write but give up after like 2-5 chapters.

Almost certainly The Monster of Canterlot - Still waiting on that sequel to be finished myself. Has a couple of one-shots set during and long after the events of the main story.

Reposting my own request here:

Looking for suggestions (again)!

Human ends up in a position of power (like leader of a town, a king/queen, etc.). I've read some already, like the Nigel M. Chalmers stories, Auric Fulcrum series, Echo the Diamond Dog, and Griffin the Griffin, probably a few others I'm forgetting (not really counting Unity or 'The Unity Pact' series). It doesn't matter so much if they're human or human turned X. I'd prefer if it was either finished, or at least actively being updated. I'm not too picky, generally if a story has a premise I'm interested in and its like:dislike ratio is around 10:1 or better, I'll at least give it a go.

Also, still looking for a Human x Rarity story. Only one I can think of is Subconscious Attraction and I read that some time ago. It's also short. I'd rather a proper story (like, closer to 80K words or more), or at least one that's longer than that. Oh, and as always, a human x derpy story. The only one I know of is Bubble Butt and that's way too short. Pretty sure there aren't any decent ones on the site though.

Also, female human x male pony romance. Those are rather uncommon. I'll take female pony (or whatever species) as well, though I've read one or two of those.

So yeah, stories that are either complete, or are still actively being worked on.

The "Slave King" series is a surprisingly good read, but goes so deeply into being an alternate universe it practically isn't even MLP anymore. Switch out the names and there is no way you could even tell. Otherwise pretty solid, though.

Seems the 3rd story isn't complete, and hasn't had a new chapter since 2016. Shame. Concept wasn't bad, rating was pretty good.

'Arch Duke Fifi le Yipyap' - Lawl.

Thank you so much. I've been looking for this story for the better part of this year.

You're most welcome.

I rather like the story myself and have read it myself, for all that the main character is a bit of a Stu, and the ponies in generaal are irrationally hateful and fearful of Mr. Human.

Isn't that the usual trope for most HiE stories?

There is the usual level of fear/concern/distate, and then there are stories where they might as well be mistaking the human for a 20 foot tall slavering mass of claws and teeth. In most stories, ponies adjust, but in this one most just....don't.

I mean, even most of the mane six....

When they are stopped, and the truth explained to them, they STILL act like he's the bad guy and they're being unfairly punished, and are stupid and nasty enough to insult him around people who actually show they like him, and take every situation they find him in, in the worst possible light. They eventually get over themselves, but it takes longer than it ought.

The guy is literally a crown prince, loved by his adoptive mother and family, and ponies just seem to conveniently forget that detail.

So yeah, I like the story a fair amount, but I think it takes the human hating on the part of the population at large to an improbable level.

If you're referring to the Stu aspect, well, that's also very common. This one isn't as bad as some though.

Anyone catch the name of the author of "Free that Griffon"? Don't try searching for it it seemed to have been removed, despite it being featured on the Home

Looking for a story where a human gets attacked by the main six thinking that’s his a monster of discords also their was this in it I keep telling you I,m a real human he told applejack coughing up blood now

Looking for a story that came out in the last few days. Asian man becomes prince of Griffon King and will compete against his siblings for the crown. Has only has one, maybe now two chapters.

YbJ

I'm guessing "Free that Griffon" was taken down for plagiarism, because it was almost a word-for-word copy of the webnovel "Release that Witch".

So there's a story I'm looking for on here, from a few years back. Basically, the Teen Titans end up in the bodies of the Mane Six, and help solve the problems from the show, and original ones.

Is it worh the syde that tried a warp trough an wormhole gate while a sun past trough thus he enden up in equestria?
Define *survive* in alot they can die theb gets either reborn or raied fro
There are some but people aren that intrested in it when its a human x pony gay fic on fimfiction (4chan has alot og greentexts tough)
I know there atleast was some but i cant find them anymore.

does someone here know some good human turned Pony or other race stories? i am in Need for a good read thanks in advance

There are a fair few out there, though of course 'good' is relative, very subjective.

The Divine Universe trilogy by Orthoros - 3rd volume is still being written. It's about a man with a soul of the Greek deity Titan being 'granted' a 'wish' to see Equestria by the gods on Olympus. He ends up a pony well before the events of the show (though there are chapters set in the 'present time', which is the TIrek battle period, as the first volume was written some time ago.

Four Hoves by Destinedjagold - I'm actually not done reading this, just started Act Two (was originally listed as 'complete' when Act One was done, around the halfway point). It's pretty decent. Features a human somehow transported to Equestria, except it's not remotely like the show. Something strange has happened, the races hate each other, and they live very primitively, yet it's not the past because he runs into some of the Mane 6.

The Ballad of Echo the Diamond Dog by Rust - Has a canceled sequel, but often touted as a pretty good Human Turned non-pony story.

Griffin the Griffin by BlackWing - Has a sequel. This is complete I think, with a shorter sequel. Set in the same universe (sort of) as Echo the Diamond Dog. Well, there is character crossover, but the characters a written differently, with different scenes.

New Beginnings series by Hiver - That's actually all they have written, this series, at least so far. So far it's 5 volumes long, with at least one more on the way. Features Luna romance

Silver Lining Series (Silververse) by David Silver - I've only read part of this. It's a rather involved series/universe, including one 'story' that's ongoing. It's a branching universe. Starts with Clueless in Equestria

Who is this Lord Tirek you Speak Of? by Bucking Nonsense - Human turned into Tirek, shenanigans ensue.

Cheesecake and Changelings by Dropbear - A Nigel M. Chalmers story. He's basically a somewhat psychopathic black ops space soldier guy. Stories featuring him tend to rather funny IMO, if you can handle some gratuitous violence. This is the only one featuring him where he's changed to a non-human form (a Changeling, of course) though.

No I'm Not a Brony Series (alternate Timeline) by BronyWriter - Specifically, the branching timeline where TD becomes an Alicorn Princess (starts with 'TD the Alicorn Princess).

Project Sunflower by Hoopy McGee - Earth is dying, and a high-tech project discovers a habitable world, the only trouble is it's currently occupied, are the natives friendly? Has a completed side-stories collection, and two incomplete sequels. The story recently got a print, just FYI. I THINK there are still physical copies, if you're interested.

That's about all I can think of offhand by going through my fave list (Though there was one other, 'The Misadventures of Nava', but I didn't mention it in the main list because it's quality isn't really 'good' per se).

can you link me them in a pm?

Alrighty then, check your message box I guess.

Hey, I'm looking for a story from way back in 2012-2014 thereabouts. It's about a man who works in Canterlot castle, taking care of batpony foals, like a kindergarden or something. Somehow, Princess Luna gives him a title and a castle, and charges him with taking care of a batpony village and its inhabitants far away from Canterlot. Trouble follows, like some batponies trying to chase him away or killing him, if memory serves me right. I also think that at some point, he is bitten by a batpony and ends up with wings and fangs too. It ends up with the man living in the castle, surrounded by rambunctious batpony foals and his mare/s. Anyone remember this story?

I'm looking for a fix were a man named max is turned to a changeling and sent to past equestria and ends up dating Luna and then crystal the changeling appeared help

I've been looking for this one myself, if you happen to find it, please let me know. Thanks!

I've been looking through the entire Human in Equestria group main folder and at least two batpony story groups folders. No luck yet. still searching though. I'll let you know as soon as I find anything.

I'm looking a crossover with dredd, PM please

Can't find: Human draws all the butts of Ponyville except Twilight, much to her disappointment.

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 1,141