Human in Equestria 16,761 members · 16,930 stories
Comments ( 1137 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 1,137

5072896 Are there any stories about people turning into the mane 6!?

Alright, seeing as though I can't make an actual threat about this, I have to come here. I am looking for a story I read originally, but I never favorited or bookmarked. I can't find it anywhere, and have spent the last 3 hours looking for it. So, I turn to this final shot.

It wasn't human in Equestria story, and the main character has just learned that he is never going back home. The news hits them hard, and they wander off. They somehow end up near a cliff, and decide to jump off. Rainbow Dash swoops in and saves them at the last minute. She has a good laugh, saying "you could have really hurt yourself", "what were you trying to do", or something like that. And then the realization kicks in and she goes off on them for trying to kill themself.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but this is all I have at the moment and this is driving me up the God damn wall.

Hi guys, I'm looking for stories which has scenes of a human riding a pony the same way humans in the real world ride on horses. Outisde of Megan from generation 1 crossovers I've seen very little of this happening I would appreciate you pointing out any stories with this situation even if it's brief.

Since my post above is asking for a story I'll also try to contribute answering some of the recent requests:

Edit: disregard my answer below, I did not realize it was not a HiE story
(It's probably not the right story but the closest fit I could recall is The Last of My Kind where the main female protagonist does have a depression when she finds out that she is the last human still alive but doesn't actually try to kill herself, Rainbow Dash kinda flies into her by accident.)

The closest match I can think of is Five Score Divided By Four excellent story where some humans on Earth transform into mane 6 (and several other characters) and try to figure out how to get back to Equestria.

I have definitely read stories dealing with that, could not recall any off the top of my head so by doing a bit of searching I came accross Our Lot, Our Life which is a highly rated story that seems on topic. Also you might try looking into the Ageless Twilight group.

5898174 Yeah, but they're all bronies.

A few of them are, but most aren't. Many of them didn't even know the show exists.

5898200 I don't know, do you have stories of people turning into the mane 6?

The only other story I can recall is Why Am I Pinkie Pie?!. That's all I know of.

I know I've read this before... Found it! It this one: Blank.

I would be really interested in seeing good romance stories with a woman and pony/griffon/(some other specie of Equestria) too. The only decent one I've come accross is Wandering Moon but it wasn't my cup of tea as it involves a Fallout-style post apocalyptic world.

Well, I'll give that one a go. I liked Fallout Equestria, so it probably will work for me well enough.
Well, it's not a pony, but rather a horse, Of Horses and Whorses, and is a short comedy, for the most part. Exchanges has the Anon riding on a particular pony on multiple occasions, as partners.

Ok thanks I'll check those out.

Im almost a regular om this tread by now.there is 2 stories i wanna find and read again1 I weakly remeber this story about a mercernery (main thing was a duster with angelwings and a gass mask) dying and getting transported to equestria,,where some of his crew that died before him got resurected. And in a flashback his crew sawed a small town/settelemt for a bag og rive. 2 its about a human turned into sombra, he raced a black shadow to something and wole up AS sombra and travels to the Crystal kingdom.

Edit i found out the sombra story " to hail a king" but im noe trying to find a story where a human gets a kid with cadance and she leaves him with the kid and he raises her while working with raritys father

Comment posted by sillers deleted Jan 11th, 2018

And now for something completely different (for me....Not really though). A HiE where Pinkie Pie is the romantic interest. Why is this odd for me? I don't like Pinkie much. I've only read one series where she was a major character involved with someone, and it was Honey Pie (and its sequel, though a 3rd is in the works), but that was PinkieXchangeling, not PinkieXhuman. I've been wanting to give a decent length (and quality) HiE story involving her a shot for some reason.

'Decent Length' is roughly 30K words or more (preferably closer to 100K though), and 'decent quality' is roughly a 10:1 Like:Dislike ratio (or better). I prefer 1st or 3rd person, but I'll take a 2nd person story as well.

Actually while I'm at it, the same goes for Rarity. I like her more than Pinkie, but she usually ends up a 'maybe could have, but didn't' character in HiE romances in my experience. Maybe it's just I haven't really been looking, or maybe people generally think she'd be hard to please in the long run (I.E. too 'High Maintenance').

Well, I've read it and it was good! Going to read the sequel, now that I see it has one.

I'm looking for stories where Earth and Equestria are in contact and we see the point of view from either Humans or Ponies.

Comment posted by Diokno44 deleted May 10th, 2017

So, a LONG time ago, I remember reading this one fic. It was about the Roman 9th Legion, who if memory serves, mysteriously vanished after a battle. The fic had it where they were transported to Equestria, and there main goal was to get back their Aquilla battle standard. I believe it was made after A Canterlot Wedding, as Shining Armor played a part. Anyone know if its still up?

Does any one know of any story's where a human is Gary Stu or one Where he's just plain OP. I have "don't get cocky" and "star eater"

So, I saw a story once where a guy was stranded in the everfree, only with his pistol, car, and a sufficient amount of ammo. Later being kidnapped by a circus type pony and tortured before escaping.
If anyone knows the name and link, that would be appreciated.

Was it by any chance this one? Misunderstandings

Hi, I'm looking for any HiE stories where the main character is a human who's been turned into a pony, specifically a colt/filly. I know of the ones from the group Children of Equestria, but I'm looking for ones that haven't been added to that group, such as Borrowed Time. Thank you to anyone who can help me find some!

So any stories with Human x Queen Faust, maybe play father to Luna and Celestia?

Two men go to Equestria and have powers due to their pure randomness. I can't remember the name of it, nor who wrote it, but I remember some of the quotes.

Drive me closer, I wish to hit them with my sword!

Blue eyes white dragon!

And one of them said some weird math equation that made everypony's heads explode.. the power of cheese divided by a dragon or something like that. Idk, it was a very very random fic. It ended with some wizard coming and battling them with randomness.

I'm pretty sure I know what story your talking about, and if I'm thinking of the same one it was already completed by the time I found it,I believe it was "story of the damned"or "tales of the oppressed",I believe the second one is correct, and the main characterwasn't magically sent to equestria, he was just the last one to exist after sombra sent him into the future ,i was actually looking for that one myself till your post reminded me of it, hope I found the right one for ya!

Generally looking for a story where more then one human gets sent to equestria, be it brothers, sisters, friends, whatever the case as long as it's no more then a small group of people (generally no more then 4), preferably slice of life if possible, (romance or not, I'm indifferent but it would be a plus)

I'd just like to point out that the main character in star eater isn't a Gary Stu, he half the time gets his ass injured and landed in the hospital a good amount of times, regardless of him being the strongest good guy, he still gets his plenty of times. Aside from that, maybe "the twilight assassin" or any other stories written by the Author of that story? He makes some decent Gary Stu esk stories, "Silent Pegasus" I think the authors name was, and if not that, "a thief on the rise" is pretty well written imo, even if it's not fully Gary Stu, the main character is still pretty quick witted and easily escapes allot of situations

Looking for a fic I lost track of awhile ago. It is about a human who ends up in dash's mind and they have to share the body. If I remember correctly the humans name was dawn but i could be wrong. Thank you for your help

Finally found it, it is called dash of humanity

Way to solve your own problem man...
Being a cynical jerk aside, dash of humanity, great read, there's a sequel in case ya didn't know, and another sequel to it after that one (which is still being written (to my knowledge))

Finding Home by Cirrus Sky

Also does anybody now of a story where a girl isn't really sent to equestria per say but its her whole apartment and she has to eat by farming parasprites.

I actually found that one a few days ago. The one I'm thinking of was Sunset was stumbling around town and Celestia sees her.

The only story I know where the character eats parasprites was a crossover with a female commander Shepard. Had a language barrier so the Language Barrier group should have it

Not really looking for a spesific story, and this isn't really something to base a story off of, but very rarely do I see a story where the human (as usual, a guy) has long hair. It's always either short, bald, or just barely above average length. So my question to this thread, is have you seen a story where the human has long hair?

Hey,

I'm looking for an HIE with a dude coming back from a skeet shooting competition and ending up in the Everfree after driving into a strange storm. He doesn't speak the language that the ponies speak and gets taken by an abusive circus owner along with a Griffon. He later ends up escaping and freeing the Griffon from the tyrannical circus leader.

I'm pretty sure it was rated mature for the violence, and it was completed. I've been looking for a long time, but I've had no luck.

Recently nuked my favourites when attempting to make them hidden. Forgot the name of a fic I'm looking for. If I remember it right a dude gets talking to Lyra over the internet somehow, and she propositions him. Unwittingly accepting it, he gets stuck in Lyra's body for a prolonged amount of time. I think the cover art was Lyra laying on a bed, her hair tied in a bun

Help would be greatly appreciated

2nd person fox of a pony who runs from his family business and works at Sweet Apple Acres. Fall in love with applejack. He gets injured and Applejack sells the farm to his family unknowingly.

Romance tag

Has anyone seen/read any fics where the mane 6 as a group just travel to earth and do stuff? For some reason i'm having a hard time finding a story like that (and no i'm not counting anthropology).

There was a fic I found once, and I didn't think much of it, then I started to think about it and realized I should give it a chance, and now I can't find it again, help?

From the description of it, it was about a human who ended up in r63 Equestria, and he had to deal with the gender bent mane did wanting to bang him but he kept telling them he wasn't gay (I think he was a brony, not Sure tho)

Me popping in with yet another general call-out for a story to read.

Anyone got a story where either a human takes over Discord's body, or gets his powers? I know of one called 'After the End', an unofficial sequel to 'Ending'. Banchoking had an idea that he never wrote, though he thinks someone may have run with his idea, but can't recall who did so. In any case, a decent (So, around 10:1 Like:Dislike ratio or better) HiE story with this sort of premise is what I'm looking for at the moment.

And of course, a decent HiE with Derpy or Pinkie as a romantic interest is still something I'm looking for. That, and another Female Human in Equestria that ends up involved in a romance (with or without clop).

I recognize this story! It's actually one of my favourites. It never stated it was a 'Skeet Shoot', just a competition, but that's a plausible case.

It's Misunderstandings by The Rogue Wolf. It wraps up well in the end, with room for a sequel but the author basically gave up on writing (grew frustrated with it I guess). I re-read this every once in a while. If you like it, I recommend one of my other favourites with a similar premise. A Voice Among the Strangers by Tystarr (and its incomplete companion story, 'A Stranger Among the Voices'). Female protagonist with a changeling companion.

Could be this one:

TA Stallion's Man
Life sucks when six gay stallions are after you. What's a straight human to do?
Spirit Shift · 58k words  ·  443  47 · 12k views

Probably this one, though I haven't read it yet so I may be wrong:

[Adult story embed hidden]

Why yes it is, thank you m8

ayyyy my dude, thanks a bunch

Looking for a story where human is afraid/fears Celestia. Can't seem to recall the title.

That's way too general a detail. A fair few stories are written with her either being cruel to the human(s), or they just fear her power. Also, is the fear a central detail in the plot, or is it just a periphery detail you remember about it?

Could that have been Xenophilia? I seem to remember the human fearing her, mostly because her flowing mane reminded him of something that happened before he got there, some subconscious fear.

I know it's really general, but honestly it's the only aspect I remember. I think it was a central detail in the plot and the human just fears Celestia's power and Twilight and friends have to convince the human that Celestia isn't going to murder him.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 1,137