Human in Equestria 16,819 members · 16,972 stories
Comments ( 1142 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 1,142

I think you would have to contact Arxis, the author of the fic - as he removed it from the site for personal reasons.

The fic's name is Starfall, and I think you could get it either at Fimfetch, or by inquiring with the author through PM if he'll post it again elsewhere or if he'll share a copy of what was available to date.

That probably was it, yeah. Fairly well written too.

Apparently they have some health issues (at least as of April), but when they go back to writing it won't be on FiMFiction due to their profile having some relevance in their real life, and they feel associating with FiMFiction could be damaging to their career, on account of some elements on the site being pro-pedo or something. Probably Foalcon groups. I think that stuff is technically against the rules now, though I would imagine older stories were allowed to stay as being grandfathered in.

If/when they get back to writing, they say they'll have a (public) blog post about it. So I suggest following them if you aren't already, and checking in from time to time.

Oh, and here is the Fetch Url: Click 4 Starfall!

I’m looking for stories, where a human gets sent to equestris. (Surprising I know XD) specifically good stories where the human is turned into an adult or foal pony. I also like stories where an earthpony learns runes, or a unicorn. Or they get overpowered magic. But again, I want it to be a GOOD story. It doesn’t need to be perfect, but I’m looking for good grammar.

The fic I am looking for now has a human giving a sample of Discord's powers - or so I believe. One of the things he uses it for is to give a full concert hall, including the Princesses, and Princess twilight a small sampling of human music before "teleporting" to the Royal box and giving the Diarchy a "Frat paddling".

If you haven't heard of it, you'll definitely want to check out the Divine Universe trilogy by Orthoros. Starts with 'Divine Entertainment'. It's about a human 'granted' a 'wish' by the Greek gods, and he starts out before the Unification. He ends up a unicorn, and rediscovers runic magic. The 3rd story is still ongoing.

There is also the 'Pending' series by Kiroberos, starting with 'Memory Pending'. Though just FYI, it's not technically a HiE, but an AiE. He's from a matriarchal culture (to put it mildly), and has amnesia. His people know magic too, and it's different from Equestria's magic system. He ends up an Earth Pony. There are two sequels, though the 2nd sequel appears to be abandoned. You don't really need it. The first sequel is already an 'alternate ending' continuation of Memory Pending as it is, and there is a side stories for Forgiveness Pending (first sequel).

You can look at one of my posts on the last page that mentions some other transformed human stories (post mentioned below).

I LOVE the divine series. Ive read griffin the griffin, but I quit half way through. Just lost touch with it. Four Hooves was great. Cheese Cake and Changelings was great. Project Sunflower I got away from about halfway through. No I’m not a Brony was good. And the other ones I've seen floating around. Thanks for the suggestions though! I appreciate the help!

Does anyone know what happened to "The God Particle"? It was about a scientist that gets sent to Equestria, then later Celestia ends up on Earth. And there is a Scientist xTwilight subplot. I can't find it anywhere, which is a shame because it was really good and just about over.

The fic I'm looking for has I think a human mage that gets sent to Equestria. It has a part where an amulet or something is stolen at a party (maybe the Gala) and for some reason the human leaves Canterlot and goes to I think the equivalent of Egypt/Africa where there are zebras and a big jackal? army. Trixie gets introduced at some point and Daring Do is also in it at some ruins with a relic. That's all that I can remember, I would really appreciate it if someone remembers it.

It was taken down. FiMFetch Link. Seems it had a Like:Dislike ratio of about 5:1, which isn't the greatest (well below the point where I'd personally pass on a story without a damned good reason not to). Possibly the writer got too much criticism for their stories for them to handle? Another reason to take stories down is if the writing might interfere with their personal or professional life. Without

Actually, all of MoonriseUnicorn's stories and blog posts were taken down. Or rather, removed from public view. They're still there, just not visible. Their FanFiction.net account also had its stories removed (and yes, 'The God Particle' was up there too). They haven't been on FimFiction (or Fanfiction.net) in over a year, so it looks like they aren't coming back.

So yeah, if you really want to read their MLP stories you'll have to content yourself with FiMFetch grabs, including 'The God Particle' which was never completed.

I'm sort of rejoining the community after a few years away, and am looking to reread a few fics I read way back when.
The first one I'm looking for has a human coming from a near future society where some sort of tar like substance that fell from space is slowly spreading over the planet earth and destroying everything in its path. Some human scientists find a way to travel between words, and use nanomachines to remold a human into a pony to send in to scout out Equestria. The story follows that human as she gets to know everyone, and eventually helps lead the diplomatic efforts.
There's also some sideplot about one of Celestia's former students that used illegal magic to possess a swarm of magic bugs or something.

Here you go.:twilightsmile:

This one's easy to track down: Project Sunflower.

Yo i was wondering if someone could help me find a story. The most i remember was it was spike and a human meet in sweet apple acres on a dirt road, and have a kinda funny first contact and thought the story they become brothers, and when he's in ponyville he became friends with the mane six and then celestia came and the mane six tried to shut him out ponyville being scared of him and all. Then it gets taken over by triek i think and spike and the human gather gear from applejacks barn and the human gets a marble launcher adjusts the rubber band and wonders how ponies tie knots with hooves. The town is reclaimed and when he's in rarity's shop about to leave a pony knocks on the door and its most of ponyville behind them. With a sign saying "Welckome to ponyville" it had artwork associated with it. Sorry for the rambling but i tried to remember as much as i can but that's all i remember.

So, I enjoyed both Quantum Castaways and Jewel of the Everfree, and I'd like to find any other stories out there of the "Human and pony get stranded somewhere and have to learn how to survive together" type.

Anyone have any recs?

Looking for any stories where the human in the story works for the Princesses in some form. The job itself doesn't really matter, just a sort of thing where they're employed by Celestia/Luna, formally or informally.

My story, The Lunar Guardsman fulfills that criteria. Warning: It is a mature story (no sex, only in themes—though the violence is not taken lightly, as a good point, or dismissed).

[Adult story embed hidden]

I'd recommend A Dance Amongst the Stars, where the MC works as an advisor to the princesses.

Guys I,m looking for a story that has all nations of the planet equestria is on but not just in equestria

Reamber 3 of them the human kingdoms the griffin kingdom or empire and the Luna republic and their were about 12 to 16 more that
I forget

Losing my mind trying to remember a story. It had a Human who turned into a Treant or something similar, but cant seem to remember what the title was.

I think "Evergreen Heart" is probably the one you're looking for. I can't link to it, since it's mature, but that's the title. There's also Ent of the Everfree.

I'm also looking for a fic that I can't remember the name of. The only thing I can really remember about it is that the human comes to a world WAY before Equestria, when ponies are basically Neanderthals, but much cuter.

Yea that was it! Thanks a ton. I'll keep my eyes ooen for something like what you are looking for

Does anyone know the story where a woman ends up in Equestria then gets sent to the past and ends up being Celestia's and Luna's mother?

Just stopping by with my usual sort of request for fics to read:

Looking for suggestions (again)!

Human ends up in a position of power (like leader of a town, a king/queen, etc.). I've read some already, like the Nigel M. Chalmers stories, Auric Fulcrum series, Echo the Diamond Dog, and Griffin the Griffin, probably a few others I'm forgetting (not really counting Unity or 'The Unity Pact' series). It doesn't matter so much if they're human or human turned X. I'd prefer if it was either finished, or at least actively being updated. I'm not too picky, generally if a story has a premise I'm interested in and its like:dislike ratio is around 10:1 or better, I'll at least give it a go.

Also, still looking for a Human x Rarity story. Only one I can think of is Subconscious Attraction and I read that some time ago. It's also short. I'd rather a proper story (like, closer to 80K words or more), or at least one that's longer than that. Oh, and as always, a human x derpy story. The only one I know of is Bubble Butt and that's way too short. Pretty sure there aren't any decent ones on the site though.

Also, female human x male pony romance. Those are rather uncommon. I'll take female pony (or whatever species) as well, as in human x female *insert species*, though I've read one or two of those.

i am looking for a story where humans start to slowly get magic (but don't turn into ponies) they then go to equestria

Evening gents, I was wondering if you could help me in finding a story.

It involved humanity sending probes to Equestria and then establishing a gateway between worlds. Then Equestria was invaded by the Gryphons (I think) and the ponies had to evacuate to Earth.

Would really appreciate any help with this.

You probably mean Ben and the Bats, by SIr Hat. You can find it at Fimfetch.

Your most likely source for these would be among the HiE and Displaced groups, as a few authors handle this - like The Storm Queen. Of course, your milleage may vary in the perception of Quality, as Humans in positions of power is hard to write and justify properly. This is why 'humans' are usually relegated to playing second fiddle to other rulers, rather than being rulers themselves.

Lack of experience from the writers could be another reason for the lack of content in this vein.

Little Big Pony has Friendship Lessons, which is like the stories you want concerning Rarity with Human. Oh, before I forget: Strange Gifts, by Rocinante is a cute story which involves a human female as the main character. Go ahead and read it.

Yeah, I've already poked around from time to time. I've occasionally found something, but I'm always looking for more, esp. stuff I might have overlooked. In regards to quality, I usually go by my rule of thumb of a 10:1 like:dislike ratio. If it's a concept/setting/subgenre/etc. that interests me and has around that ratio (preferably better of course) I'll probably at least like it a bit. I find that stories start dropping off in terms of enjoyablility once it starts getting below that point. Yeah, there is bias to consider with the like/dislike system, but once you get past a certain number of votes it starts becoming a more reliable system (IE: Most people would only have a limited number of people that like or hate them enough to deliberately thumb down their work at every opportunity, and ditto for automated thumbs-down bots if applicable).

I've read 'Friendship Lessons' a couple of times. I follow LBP actually, since some of his stories I've liked a fair bit. I've also read Strange Gifts and liked that too (though it's shorter than I'd prefer). In point of fact, I've favourited both of those stories.

EDIT: I also looked up that Ben and the Bats thing on FiMFetch out of curiosity. Shame it was canceled, it sounded interesting enough and had already a pretty decent length to it (Around 95K words). BTW: Cup of Coffee, if you're having trouble finding it there, go to 'advanced search' and tick off the box for mature rated stories.

That's the one! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, I've been looking for this one for a long time! :yay:

Comment posted by Dreadknight garen deleted Aug 12th, 2018

im looking for a story that i lost track of, its a sci-fi story with a superhuman soldier, who was in cryosleep on is ship while it crashed, and he barricades the hangar bay closed with scrap and debris, but the cmc manage to get in.

i cant remember the name, but thats what i remember

I'm looking for a story where the girls from EG start developing magic ability. I remember that in the fic there was an attempted kidnapping on Sci-Twi and that she( and maybe the others) are sent to Equestria to learn magic. I also recall that the EG Changelings are similar to a mafia group and were responsible for forging Sunset's identity In the human world. I believe Sunset is an alicorn in that story.

Edit: I managed to find it. For anyone curious it is "Aftermath of the Games" and it's sequel "Integration".

Looking for a fic about a tv show of a certain human that is popular by many ponies and created by Lyra through "mind magic". The studios demadns Lyra to kill off the main human and in doing so causing a lot of ponies to be sad, including Twiloght, that in her sadness managed to pull the human from Lyra's mind and into Equestria

I think this is the one you're looking for: Blank.

Can anyone recommend any good fics about a human turned into a changeling?

Yeah it is! Can I marry you?

Offhand I can only think of this:

Cheesecake and Changelings by Dropbear - A Nigel M. Chalmers story. He's basically a somewhat psychopathic black ops space soldier guy. Stories featuring him tend to rather funny IMO, if you can handle some gratuitous violence. This is the only one featuring him where he's changed to a non-human form (a Changeling, of course) though.

Wouldn't mind reading some decent (quality and length) Human to Changeling fics myself.

More of a general "looking for stories" request, but does anyone have a list (or just know a lot off the top of their head) of good, complete/not-abandoned HiEs wherein the guy ACTUALLY STAYS HUMAN?
I swear, that is such a pet peeve of mine... I LOVE HiEs for tackling physical (things being designed for ponies in terms of size and/or shape), cultural (e.g. blah blah, humans are warlike, blah blah), psychological (e.g. humans are/stem from predators, vs ponies coming from prey animals; dealing with concept of non-humans with human-equivalent sapience), ethical (e.g. omnivore), and relationship issues/discrepancies (e.g. overcoming the subconscious quasi-bestiality issue, in romance fics that make it that far) that all parties would face when a human ends up in Equestria for whatever reason. Unfortunately, it is quite common for them to end up turned into a pony (or some other Equestrian species) at some point in the story, and that often ends up quickly negating those fascinating issues. (I'm still heartbroken over it happening in the Spiders and Magic series...)

I'm writing this one. It's still updating, it's up to 634k words so far, and there's no ponyfication or ever planned to be. Or a pony turning to human either.

Sounds promising! Tracking. : - )
Thank you.

Hello!

I'm looking for a power lottery story (I know...) where the main character accidentally destroys canterlot mountain or something like that. it is well written and the cover art is a picture of a guy on a road with a bubble around him.

Hello!

I'm looking for a certain story I used to read in which the main character is hated by princess celestia because he's a human (violent species), but the ponies of ponyville and princess Luna are on his side.

Princess celestia at one point gets knocked out by Twilight...with a punch (if that helps, but not sure if anthro)

EDIT: I found it!!

One Step Forwards, A Huge Step Backwards (last update was July 4th, slow updates right now)

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/320916/one-step-forwards-a-huge-shove-backwards

Story is a clop/romance story.

It was featured a few days ago. Plot point was polygamy and herd dynamics. It was not Xenophilia. Title had the word "herd" in it.

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 1,142