CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,136 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
MLPfield 3
Group Admin

This is the official page of the affiliates of the CMC Clubhouse. People here have helped us out very much and this is where they get recognition.

cuteness overload

Welcome to your source of Cuteness-Induced Diabetes! This is a group dedicated to the celebration of the real reason we all love My Little Pony so much: adorable little fillies! :scootangel:
Here is where you can meet the other filly enthusiasts of FIMFiction, and talk about all of your adorable little filly ideas.

Timelords and clumsy folk

This group is dedicated to any story about Doctor Whooves and Derpy Hooves. My name, is Logan Whooves.. Here at "Timelords and clumsy folk" we let anyone join, and will be glad to help in anyway we can. Now, I've specific ranks for members. The Timelords are the admins, and companions are new members. Then there's me, I'm The Master. So, here's a list of people currently helping with the group.

Sweetie Belle's Birthday Games.

This group is dedicated to stories and cute pictures of Sweetie Belle and the other CMC as well as Birthday games.
What's a Birthday game You might ask...well their situation games in which You use your birth month and day to play.

1687380>>1687428

Me, too.

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

New addition.

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1741519 Why would I try and take the group from you? Also why did you chose that specific speech?

How would someone go about having a group added as an affiliate?

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1848123 I'll check it out.

1945540 You need to show experience in running your group and helping in any other groups affiliated with this one or this one directly.

Well, for what it's worth, I'm a contributor over at Cuteness Overload, I'm an admin at House of D'aww (which is another group you may want to consider teaming up with), I'm an admin with Twilight's Library, and I'm the founder of Twist! :twistnerd:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

2002685 I still am thankful to Arcum for helping us get started.

He's a good guy, no question about it! :pinkiehappy:
He's also my emergency go-to guy at Twist, but so far I haven't broken anything. :raritywink:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

2002725:facehoof: I hope to god you don't try to break something here.

I'm trying not to. Sometimes bad things happen anyway, though. Just ask Twilight Sparkle...

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

2002742 There is no such thing as randomness. There is only planned accidents.

I'm sure that's a great comfort to the millions of people who died of the Plague during the Middle Ages.

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

2002808 ..... If they could even give a fuck about it.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Um, arcum42 just managed to take over the Cutie Mark Crusader group, and so far me and DJ GarV the Expert have been added as admins. It now includes a link to this group and several others on the front page.

Thought you might want to add it as an affiliate, since the groups are kinda connected...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20