CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,136 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
MLPfield 3
Group Admin

Well this takes me by surprise that this has only been up for a bit and already I've got a few members, but moving on. WELCOME If you're here that means you like the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Whether you like to write about the adventures they go on or some adventure you thought of yourself, hopefully it has some CMC bedroom scenes, you enjoy the Cutie Mark Crusaders. So I made this group to allow all those little stories that slip by your grasp to come into one place. Here. So enjoy and if you want a folder, or sub-folder, created just tell me what you want it to be and I'll review the idea with other moderators in the group... When I get some.:facehoof:

Admins
MLPfield 3- Founder
Red Mare- Admin

If you have any questions about your content that you want to put just message me or him. We do have a small set of rules we would like for you to follow so please do not break and the punishment will not be severe.
1. Notify an admin about scamming, phishing, and other kinds of nefarious activity that could lead to someone else having personal information. As we gain Admins I will update the list.
2. Please do not derail conversation of a thread. If the thread is about one single topic such as clopping or fillyfooling, keep it that way.
3. Notify an admin of any impersonation of higher authority. Don’t fall prey to a moron saying he/she will ban you.
4. Have fun and if y’all can think of any more rules that are important that I missed please do tell me.

Hello, nice to have another place to drop my story.

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1640389 Well if you come up with anything else drop it here as well.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Hi everypony!

I suppose this is sorta my clubhouse, though really it's Applejack's, and Apple Bloom's put so much work into it that it's more hers then mine or Scootaloo's. But since none of them are actually here, I'm just glad to see it in use.

Maybe we can try to beat out that Cutie Mark Crusader group as the main CMC group. That group's been adminless for more then a year.

--Sweetie Belle

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1644637That'd be a dream come true.:scootangel:

Comment posted by SweetAI Belle deleted Aug 31st, 2013
MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1644650 Why the blank comment?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, it's always bothered me that the only admin of that group's been missing for 72 weeks. It's just really tricky to get control of an adminless group, and I was more interested in the adminless Sweetie Belle group. (Which I now run, thanks to Wanderer D.)

Sorry, hooves slipped.

--Sweetie Belle

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

Well If you want I could up you over here so you could watch over the Sweetie Belle section of the group. I'm trying to divide the work between a couple of people and I only have one person working with me. I would like to atleast see a bit of initiative in all whole group, but once I find out why I can't add sub folders I'll sit and we can have a chat about making you admin over a certain area.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, I'm kinda busy, but there'd be a lotta overlap with the Sweetie Belle group anyways. Sure.

And subfolders are kinda buggy. Add the folder as a main folder, then make it a subfolder afterwards. Creating a folder in a folders broken.

--Sweetie Belle

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1644757 Well thank you for atleast being honest to the point and not taking a job you couldn't handle. But if you ever reconsider the offer is there and it would categorize off who it followed in the descent into love. If it mainly followed Sweetie Belle it would go under Sweetie Belle x (pony) and so on.

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1644757Also thanks for the tip

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Um, why isn't there a comedy folder? I'd have thought that would have been one of the more popular categories. We did win an award for it, after all...

--Sweetie Belle

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1646027I'm still working on the folders, but this computer is terrible and I get mine back tomorrow or today.

Hiya, I figured joining wouldn't be a bad idea.

1646027 Nice to see that you've been filling in the folders with tons of fics, a few of which are mine. :twilightsheepish:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Yeah, I thought it'd be a good idea to add the stories that were in the CMC folder of the Sweetie Belle group here. Adding the ones from the Cutie Mark Crusaders group would be a good idea, too, but that's so big, it'd take forever.

I'm kinda hoping this group takes over for the Cutie Mark Crusaders group as the main CMC group, though. That one doesn't have any admins.

--Sweetie Belle

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1656846I know they've got a ton of stories and I'm glad people like the factor this one has admins. I put a blog up to try and get a few people over here. The turn out was a bit better than I hoped and I just hope more people come over so we can get something to be very proud of. Actually I'm proud of it as is.:scootangel:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1656800 Thank you for joining. If there's anything I can do to make the group fit you a bit better tell me and I'll be on it. This is just as much the members group as it is mine.:scootangel:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1656846Didn't even realize Silent Belle was in here... thought you were telling me what you were doing... I feel stupid.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

That's all right. Besides having written some really good stories about me and the other crusaders, Silent Belle also does Sweetie Belle fanfiction reviews, and I convinced him to post them to the Sweetie Belle group and made him a contributor.

I also added his stories here, which I think was what attracted his attention...

--Sweetie Belle

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1657087 Well thank you and I can try to organize a few people to go and do a ton adding stories to this group from the other CMC group. If I can atleast get ten people it won't be that bad. So if I get eight more people you up for it?:scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20