CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,136 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

After yesterdays episode where, just in case, SPOILERS!!! the cmc got their marks, and it was revealed that their talet was (if I understood this correctly, fell free to correct me if I'm wrong,) helping others find/understand their own cutie marks, I soon found myself thinking about the map in Twilights castle, and if it would send one of the cmc somewhere.

Now I completely understand that the map was NOT made for the cmc, but for the main six, and that the map was for friendship problems, not cutie mark problems so it probably won't happen anytime soon, but I just thought it was an interesting idea. Any thoughts?

4772102 You're not the first to have such thoughts. I have seen several others with very similar questions.

Personally, it has inspired the spark of an idea forming in my head... one that may develop into a fic in the future.

I was thinking the same thing too, it would be awesome if the CMC could use the map to help other ponies in need of help with their true destinies, it truly would be very interesting to see the trio finally help out instead of being put to the side or causing the problem. I'd love to see it happen, considering the three are my favorite side characters in the show.:derpytongue2::twilightsmile: 4772102

I favor the idea that the CMC will be out searching for and inviting others to use their services without the help of the map. Something about the thought of the CMC proselyting door to door, at a booth, or on the street, asking if ponies have the light of their cutie marks in their lives, appeals to me and excites my inner jimmy-rustler. :moustache:

*CMC knocks on the door*
"HI! We're here to talk to you about cutie marks, as taught in the Book of Friendship"

*SLAM!*

:applecry: "Well that was rude!"
:unsuresweetie: "Applebloom, that's the fith time outa five. I think we need a new approach."
:applecry: "Well it wasn't exactly my idea uknow."
:scootangel: "Trust me girls, give it time and it'll work, I know it."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6