CMC Clubhouse 970 members · 2,134 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

5. Oh great, now bronies are gunna complain that the CMC are gunna become Mary Sues

4. Wait, where's part 2?

3. You thought that Silver Spoon will get the redemption story. HA! It Went To Diamond Tiara Suckers!

2. Oh Great, now the picture in the show's opening has to be changed

1. I can't wait for the reveal that the episode was really a dream

And then Starlight does some timey wimey stuff in the finale and reboots the series, thus undoing their cutie marks.

4770498 Oh, how I wish this was the case. Alas, the episode made it quite clear that this is a permanent thing. Those 3 may be the next mane 6.

5. one last time for the road, "everyone look at your butts!"

4. Yay, everyone got what they wanted, except you Scoots, you don't get to fly cause you suck!

3. hey Scootaloo, you get wings tattooed on your butt but you don't get to fly, you also don't get parents, and all your fans still want to see you killed.,. but hey, cutie mark

2 yay, underage tramp stamps!

1. don't listen to your gut kids, listen to your butt

.....you're trying too hard, aren't ya?

You got better ones?

5. All these songs... what is this, Glee?

4. *Views A.B.'s cutie mark*
Interesting cutie mark.
*Views S.B.'s cutie mark*
Yours looks..... familiar.
*Views Scoots' cutie mark*
Aren't these marks supposed to be unique?

3. Diamond may have won the argument against her mother, but her mother will win the battle with her husband by her side. I think you should start wearing those rabbit ears now, Tiara.

2. Pip needs the help not only to promote himself, but also needs help to fulfill the promises he made. An inspiration to us all indeed!

1. Ironically, that basically is the common trait for the standard elected official.

Not gonna say they're terrible, I got a chuckle out of a few. Let's just admit it, we're not stand up comedians here.

As evidenced by this:

I'm a sit down comedian, not many people type while standing after all!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8