Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

It has come to my notice that there are no less than five different groups dedicated to shipping Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle. Yet all of those groups have only a single admin (the group creator) and that group creator is inactive. The founder of this group, Donnys Boy, has not logged in for over a year.

Rather than hassle the site staff to transfer ownership of the group so it can be properly administrated, I've gone ahead and created a new group. You can find it here.

We'll be adding stories that belong in the group over the next few days. If you want to join in and help find them, feel free to do so. Otherwise sit back, and enjoy the Sunlight. Now more active and better equipped to handle your shipping needs.

I know the new group already exists, but I could easily just go ask DB to do something about the present situation. He's quiet but not totally dead in his little corner of the internet.

Do as you please. I don't think it's much of an interest to him if he hasn't found reason to log in for about 100 weeks, and would have to be contacted to be brought back to Fimfic to manage a group. We'll continue with our project regardless.

Make a folder to separate Sci-Twi x sunset and Pony-Twi x Sunset, and count with me x'D

Already done. And a folder for the three of them together at once.

Can't tell you how annoying it is trying to find pony twi x sunset fics when so many of the sci twi x sunset fiction have yet to change to the new tag for her.

5906043 i have the opposite situation, now in the other group i'll not gonna have problems finding Sci-Twi x Sunset :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7