Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Has any of you heard about the Sunsetverse, if not it is a new MLP fanfiction series/ group started by Whiteeyes, and may be our key to making SunLight grow as a shipping.

Let me explain, the Sunsetverse is a alternate universe series were Princess Celestia had both Sunset and Twilight being her personal students at the same time, and while this will lead to only friend-shipping between the two in the series itself it might lead to the idea of a Sunset/ Twilight pairing to become more popular, after all how do most popular shipping's start :pinkiehappy:.

While the Sunsetverse is small right now I do believe that helping it grow might help our own group grow in the long run, what do you guys think?

P.S. In case you don't know Friendshipping is a genre where the story is about a friendship growing stronger during the story. Pretty straight forward, neutral and fun.

I never did get anywhere with my Sunsetverse stuff 18 or so weeks ago... oh well.

Eldorado

3098016 I'd be upset about this stealing the thunder of that thing we were planning, but we weren't out to ship them when we started planning that. Plus, who knows when two people who procrastinate as much as we do will actually write anything together...

3098016 3098042 Sorry to hear about that, though if it makes you feel better Whiteeyes has set it up to be like the Lunaverse were different writers make different stories for the series.

Eldorado

3098178 Nah, our thing wasn't out to explore their relationship as friends. It's quite a ways off from what is obviously trying to be established here.

Eldorado

3098287 I hope this thing is successful, though. Sunset's actually a decent character, or at least she has the potential to be. More people writing about her is always good.

Yeah, i do too, i find stories were Sunset and Twilight get along to be rather interesting, if they are a just friends or a couple it doesn't really matter too me, I feel that if the sunset verse gets off the ground then maybe the public like of Sunset will grown and we will see more Fimfic's of her that don't involve her being the villain or just sex.

Donnys Boy
Group Admin

I'm so in for this. I mean, especially for the possibility of SunLight, but I also am very interested in Sunset's relationship with Celestia, so this sounds right up my alley. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9