Cyberpunk Equestria 496 members · 114 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Robipony
Group Admin

Well, congratulations everyone, the 2023 Cyberpunk Equestria Story Contest has officially concluded with 13 story entries, which is awesome.

Now that the entries are all in, now it is time for the judges to read the stories, score them, come back to me with the scores, after which I will tally them up and make an announcement about the winners, before sending the info to the artist so that they can contact the winners and get to work on their art/prizes. :twilightsmile:

Easy peasy...

So far I'm thinking that the date for the judges to finish reading the stories will be the 7th of July. That is the plan unless something comes up, but I feel that it give the judges plenty of time to read the stories and get back to me.

The judges are: Calmflame, Moproblems Moharmony, Short-tale.

They will be judging the story on:

• How well the story portrays the cyberpunk setting/elements.
  • How good the story is and how well the characters are depicted.
  • How well the story is written.

There prizes are as follows:

• 1st Place: An art piece by Mutter Butter with Full shading, full body and background.
  • 2nd Place: A flat, full body art piece by Mutter Butter.
  • 3rd Place: A no color, full body art piece by Mutter Butter.

Here’s an example of Mutter Butter’s artwork:

Thank you all so much for participating, may the best stories win. :raritywink:

Well at the very least for me this did inspire a long term fiction that I plan on writing very soon. Good luck all, was fun.

7842859 Thank you for hosting it.

One quick question. By:

• How well the story is written.

, do you mean grammar or something else?

Robipony
Group Admin

7842935 I was thinking grammar. :pinkiesmile:

I thought like a combination of many factors, say grammar, wordings, attention to details, formatting, metaphors, consistency etc :derpyderp2:

Dang! All that coding and formatting work for nothing then...

Robipony
Group Admin

7843018 I'm sorry. :fluttershysad:

I am considering maybe doing another cyberpunk contest later this year, though it might be themed either around the winter or virtual reality gaming, not sure. :rainbowderp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7