Cyberpunk Equestria 496 members · 114 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Robipony
Group Admin

Yep, you read the title right, I am considering hosting a cyberpunk story contest in this group.

Now while I can't judge (I just don't have the time) for the contest, I can organize it and fetch some prizes (I can probably commission an artist to do some art pieces for the winners... So long as it isn't too spendy).

The question is what theme should this contest have (aside from being a cyberpunk story)?

I had considered maybe having the theme be one of the following:

• Takes place in G5, because as far as I know there aren't any Mlp G5 Cyberpunk stories.
  • Is a Halloween/Nightmare Night themed story.
  • Or takes place on an island or group of islands, because how many cyberpunk stories do that?

Feel free to leave some feedback on this contest idea and tell me what you think.

Thank you all for coming and I hope you all have a wonderful day. :raritywink:

Not sure I'd have time to participate, but it's a cool idea!

Robipony
Group Admin

7770850 Well, I haven't decided a date yet, so how knows. Maybe you could. :raritywink:

I'd definitely be interested in participating. As for prompts:

• Or takes place on an island or group of islands, because how many cyberpunk stories do that?

This seems the most interesting to me, but maybe a little limiting. You might want to consider something broader/ more open to interpretation such as unusual settings for a cyberpunk story in general. I definitely dig the idea of putting the focus outside the standard megacities.

Robipony
Group Admin

7770907 Another thought I did have was maybe letting the writers pick which of the three the want to use (and maybe combine the two if they're interested).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5