job\cover:

preferred weapon(s):

small bio:

name:dj-chemicalz

race:pegasus

sex:male

job/cover: pizza delivery guy

preferred weapons: 2 chrome berretta m92fs nailed baseball bat Molotov cocktail

small bio: orphaned as a young colt from his abusive parents he made a living out of being a pizza delivery guy he than started a gang and only lets the toughest of the tough get in being in canterlot helps a lot considering the rich people

2428508 Name: Nirvana

Race: Unicorn

Sex: Mare

Job/Cover: Mailmare

Preferred Weapon: Charmspeak(enhances voice with magic to make others listen and obey her)

Small Bio: Always liked to be on the wild side of life so she joined a gang and became their best when it comes to selling or buying, due to Charmspeak.

name: Mere Ka

race: Diamond Dog

sex: Female

job\cover: Professional Neziac Priestess

preferred weapon(s): Her bare fists and body, Neziac Symbols, (runes made from the blood of the ancestors.) they are the laws of how that "object or thing" uses said symbol. If used out of context then the soul of the user is destroyed. If a contract is broken the "object or thing" reaches oblivion. She has several marks making her fur and skin sting enough to take a bullet from a sniper rifle, it however doesn't stop pain or impact. Only penetration. Her arms have the marks of oblivion and her on eyelids eyes, the symbols of guidance

small bio: Her tribe was murdered long ago and she found herself at several times being violated. NO ONE touches the priestess without being in context of a tribe emergency. Even then only four dogs have that access, all but one are dead.

Comment posted by dj-chemicalz deleted Dec 27th, 2013

((okay everyone you can sign up mid RP but try to get it In after this post)) ??: "look I don't have your money just give me time okay ill get it to you in a month!" me: "you said that last month you just ran out of time" *I shoot him in the head and take all his stuff than run out of the allyway*

"You Ponies are weird on debts." Mere Ka said as she ran along side Dj.

2465733 ''yes we are" *the gun slipped out of my hand* "shit" *i said i picked it up and i continued running*

"Before our tribe died we were friends with tiny pony she was very nice. Nezius smiled upon her, you should be more like that. Nezius doesn't have a opinion of you yet.

2467502 "im not going to be smiled upon any time soon"

"I smile at you pony." Mere said smiling as she continued to stay at the pony's pace.

"... Your slow pony."

2469155 *I unfold my wings and fly up onto a building*

"Oh so pony leaves us alone. Okay."ere said as she quickened her pace almost fivefold. Racing towards base like some sort of game.

*I go to the buildings edge and sit down*

2469261 (damn its been so long since my last post)
*I start to run across the building and head towards base*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16