RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 470 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 470
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2376930 "Of course I did1" she said as as severed up the other two there plates and handed to them. ozone and lupa smiled and ate happily. "You know you are more lovely then any pony I've ever met I'm glad that I binds to you.." She then nuzzled and smiled happily

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Your post cut off midway.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria blushed and set her empty plate aside, then pulled Willow onto her lap and gave her a big kiss. "You're such a sweetheart, Willow. We love you. I love you all..." Maria let out a squee at how fortunate she was and laid her head back, cuddling Willow and waiting for her other two marefriends to finish eating. For now, their company was enough.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2380096 the other two finshed there plates and cuddled on either side of Maria. "You know, lupa," ozone began to say, "me and willow found this advertisement for a place called The Happy Moon Lycan treatment center in Salt Lick City, perhaps we should go someday and check it out?"
"Maybe someday," lupa said in an interested tone.
(How would Maria's mother react to her baby girl having a harem?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Wait and see. She won't be upset, though.]

Maria seemed to be purring like a cat, surrounded by love and warmth on all three sides. Her eyes were closed and a blissful expression was on her lips. "Wow..." She mumbled. "This feels so nice... Mmm... What did you girls wanna do today...?" Maria had no intention of getting up from this feeling of love and affection from all three of her marefriends.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2388469 "were glad you feel loved, because so do we," lupa said as she nuzzled her blind side against Maria's face. "I'm fine with hate ever you want" Willow said before kissing her on her lips.
Ozone seemed to be the only one with an inkling of an idea. "Well if it's alright with you... We could go into the bathroom and maybe participate in some.... Messy love making" she suggested with pleading eyes

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria said

[Check the names for a second. I think you said Maria when you meant someone else. And I think you need to clean up and perhaps re-word Ozone's dialogue at the end.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Craterfist
Group Admin

[I'll respond to this soon, I promise. Just trying to think of new story ideas.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Say, how would Ozone's parents react to her being in a harem with a mare and a mixed gender? Are they strict like that?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2406663 (Ozone's mother was single and emotionally abusive)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[So... What are we going to do, then? Parents are definitely going to play a part in all this, but Ozone doesn't sound like she cares much for her mother.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2406751 (Lupa has parents in mane hatten, and willows parents are still griving)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2406751 (weres the suggestions

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Whoops. This never showed on my notifications. Would Lupa's parents come to check on their daughter? And perhaps Willow's parents could get some closure and see their daughter again, happy and safe.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria sighed softly, then blushed and looked to Ozone as she heard her question. "I... I wouldn't mind..." She said with slowly growing confidence. Her huge member erected from her sheath, twitching against Lupa's rump again and releasing the strong scent of her extremely intoxicating, near-irresistible musk.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

The sent made almost all the mares high in pleasure and willing to impose themselfs upon Maria's member at a moments noticed. Ozone fighting the temptation to breed with Maria right there, got up and took the hands if lupa and Maria and lead then to the bathroom with willow following closely

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria turned on the shower, then sat back against the wall, letting her giant shaft twitch freely in the air. "So... Whoever would like to go first, I guess... I don't really know exactly what I'm doing. Perhaps... you could both lick it, if you wanted..." She suggested sheepishly, unsure of how her two marefriends wanted to go about this. She did want to make them happy, though. That much was certain.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2430129 ozone smiled and lovingly started to lick the underside of her member while Lupa and willow licked the sides of her shaft. The all seemed very happy as they licked at there musky taste

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria seemingly melted and moaned at the feelings of the three different tongues sliding across her member. Ozone's felt as she expected, since the pegasus had already done this once. Lupa's felt a little wetter and rougher, like a dog's tongue, and Willow's ethereal tongue provided a strange sensation. It was stimulating her nerves and providing pleasure, but she only felt warm air on her member where her tongue touched. "Ohhhh, sweethearts..." She mumbled with a blissful smile. Her hands stroked Lupa and Willow's manes, while her left leg draped itself across Ozone's back, wanting to hold all three of her lovers close to her body.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

As ozone moved her head down to lick at her mare hood as lupa and willow licked at her stallion hood more vigorously. Slowly ozone tried to work her muzzle into the folds of Maria's silt

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and eagerly wrapped her legs around Ozone's back and head, her thick thighs providing a snug warmth and comforting weight. "Ohhhh.... Hahh....aahhhh...." The little mare laid her head back against the wall, going limp under the assault of pleasure. Only a long, soft moan came from her mouth, which was in an open smile of pure bliss.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Lupa went up and began to to lick at her breasts as willow began to bob her head up
And down on Maria's member. Ozone began to burry her muzzle into her folds more and more

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria couldn't even bring herself to moan anymore, or even move for that matter. She was limp where she sat, feeling untold amounts of love and pleasure coming from her marefriends. "Nnnnnn....." The little mare felt so very relaxed, and her mind was only filled with thoughts of love and affection for the three mares. She would marry all of them, if she could.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Willow swallowed Maria's shaft and started to please her with her etherial throat. Lupa then began to suckle her nipple. Meanwhile ozone had found her g-spot and began to lap at it vigorously

Craterfist
Group Admin

[A little longer, please. What's everyone thinking about?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Craterfist
Group Admin

[Yeah. I think we should have them back home. Silence is in the kitchen, still a tiger gryphon, and she's cooking dinner with an apron on. Just an apron. :raritywink:]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2507174 Comet descended the stair of his home right after taking a shower. He has put on pants but his torso was covered with nothing. "Honey do we have any clean-" he cut himself off when he noticed his love in just an apron. "W-wow" he said as he began to be filled with lust

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2507174 (you still alive cater?:fluttershysad:)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence looked back and gave a sensual smile, shaking her giant, perfectly curvy and perky rump enticingly. "Clean shirts?" She purred in her seductive voice, swishing her tiger tail as she spoke. "There's no need for a shirt, sweetheart. You look much better without one. Besides, who's going to see us in our own home?" The gryphoness tilted her extremely wide hips and stirred the chicken soup she was making. Something to combat the cold of the winter evening.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2508073 Comet smiled and stalked toward the lusty mare before grabbing both of her beautifully bounteous rump checks and foundling them softly. "I love you so much..." He said as he layed his muscular and still slightly wet chest on the back of her wings. I am so glad i met her he though as he kissed the back of her neck

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence sighed softly and let her lover fondle her earth-shaking backside, stirring the soup and brushing back her head feathers, which were styled in a long, flowing mane, as all her feathers were black. "Mmm... Anything you want with the soup, baby? I made it with my milk. It's nice and creamy. I could cook something to go with it." The gryphoness gently pressed her giant, perky, plush rump into Comet's groin. "And we could have a little fun. I don't mind doing it here and now. Take me right now, if you'd like. I love making you feel good."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2508324 Cobalt smiled and let a few of his members come out of the rim of his pants and duno the fly so that more can come out more cofortibly. Four of his member came out to start teasing her slit anus and both nipples. Others still extend out to the cubbord and brought out a small fine goblet and filled it to its rim with hot and sticy seed and brought it to his lovers lips

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence moaned softly as she smiled, and she took the wine glass in her free hand while her other hand stirred the soup. She brought the glass to her beak and took a sip. "Mm.... Delicious as always, my love." The gryohoness' nipples dilated open beneath her apron, and she simply set her glass down, reached back and untied the garment, then cast it aside, leaving her naked. "Oooh... Bit chilly... Let me get some clothes on, sweetheart." The gryphoness made her way upstairs, then came back down wearing a grey turtleneck sweater, with holes for her giant nipples, and a pair of tight-fitting sweatpants, also with a hole in the back over her genitals, besides the hole for her tail. "Alright, sweetie. Have at it." She said as she went back to sipping her glass and stirring the soup.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

"Would you like one for your mouth love?" Comet asked as his members once again began to tease her tender parts again, sliwly he slid his members into her marehood and dilated nipples

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence eagerly nodded and gulped down her glass, then held her motuh open, moaning softly at the feeling of her lover's members entering her body. She held the counter for balance with one hand, and the other kept stirring the soup. "Give it to me, baby...." She whispered.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2508767 He smiled and worked his members down her throat and into her anus, He smiled and began to stroke all over her body with his members, especially her wings and her tender perky breasts. "How does that feel sweet heart?" Cobalt asked hoping he had caused her pleasure.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Going to bed.]

Silence shuddered and sucked happily on the member in her throat, and she set the soup off the burner so she could lean back into her lover's arms. "Mmmm..... Mmmm....." The gryphoness scooped her lover up in her arms, still penetrated by his members, and carried him into the living room, laying down on the couch with him snd letting the fireplace warm their bodies.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2508984 he smiled and nuzzled into her breast before whispering. "Tell me went you want my seed love. Beads of sweat formed on comets brow, they where not of exhusurtion the sex was not that viggousus. It was the combined warth of the fire and of his lover that made comet sweat

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence moaned and nodded eagerly, sucking more of her lover's member down her throat and rubbing his back lovingly. "Mmm.... Mmm...." She felt so wonderful with all her orfices filled, and she hoped Comet enjoyed this as much as she did.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2510956 Comet smiled happily as he tried to find a way to give her the most pleasure. The truth was he was struggling to keep his thoughts coherent as he tried not to give into listful insincts. she feels so good... he thought to himself

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence drew the member in her throat out for a second and gave her lover a lustful smile. "Fill me up, baby. Gimme all you got." She stuffed the member down her throat again, moaning as she felt it slide deep into her esophagus and close to her stomach.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2512994 cobalt smiled and pumped his hit sticky seed into her anal vaginal and stomach cavities. "Does I that feel good my love?" Comet asked "can you tell me what my seed tastes like?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence moaned as she felt every one of her orfices filled up, leaving her to lay limp with her lover. She slowly withdrew the one from her mouth, licking it clean as she spoke. "Delicious... So good... Sweet, but... Salty and.... so musky...." She panted out between licks, her eyes half-lidded and staring at Comet's face. She loved him. She loved his body, his chivalrous nature, his kind words, everything. Nothing would make her give Comet up. He was too perfect to betray or abandon.

Comment posted by Cobalt the Kitsune deleted Jan 3rd, 2014
Craterfist
Group Admin

[Could you clean up the spelling please? And carefully read through it again. I think there are words missing in places.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2518103 Comet hoped he showed the same feelings to her. He tried to express is love for this goddess on earth with every move,thought, and breath he took. He looked into her gaze and shakily tried to express an unspoken 'I love you' before asking. "Is it ok if I remove them now?"

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 470