RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 470 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 470
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2300547 lupa preferred to walk on all fours as she was in this form. She nearly leaped onto the bed. She smiled and gave a few barks of excitement. She then snuggled up next to Maria and pressed the mare against her soft white fur. The softness and pure whiteness of the coat of fur would have an effect, lupa hoped was calming to the mare.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Can I have a few details about her thoughts? Surely she must be trying to comfort Maria and help her feel less worried about this? She just wants to make sure Lupa is fully in control of herself.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2301034 (c-cater please tell me your ok :fluttershysad:

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Sorry! I didn't see this!]

Maria sighed and snuggled into the soft fur, pressing her own white body to Lupa's. "Alright, sweetheart... Just make sure it's always you in control. I want you to know that I want you to feel safe and calm and loved with me. I won't hurt you." With that, the little mare apread her legs, revealing her slit and the hewd of her giant member budding from its sheath.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2315510 lupa smile and licked Maria's face before turning her wolfish body about and begins to lick at the members head protruding form it's sheath. Althiugh her mind was filled up with carnal feelings for Maria she made sure that she was resisting the powerful insincts she felt.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned softly and leaned forward, licking gently at Lupa's wet slit. She wanted to make sure Lupa was tended to and satisfied, but she also wanted to know that it was still Lupa inside that fluffy body, not just a beast in heat. She began sucking on the werewolf's clit, her hands rubbing and gently massaging Lupa's toned rump. Her own rump was very large and toned, as well as her thick, curvy thighs, muscled and firm from all her years of traveling by foot.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Lupa was always had a little controll over her lycanish form Although she had to fight hard to resist the insincts of her form. She wagged and gave wolfish moans as she contuined licking at the errecting member as she herself was pleased.
Meanwhile, ozone, while walking home with willow in the moonlight. Was stooped dead in her track by a colorful flyer hitting her in the face. With a squeal of panic she ripped it off. Out of curiousity she looked down at what it was bout. "Happy Moon: Lycan treatment and hebilation facility." Intregreaed by the flying willow craned her head over and read. "We offer consuling and other serives for helping you or a loved one suffering form Lycanthroy.... We should tell lupa about this." After ozone agreed they headed off toward the house.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and sighed happily, then rolled Lupa gently off of her, sitting up for a moment. "Would you like to get started, sweetheart? And would you like me to start, or do you want to be in control?" She asked in her soft, sweet voice, smiling lovingly at Lupa and stroking the werewolf's back.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Lupa pause to think then smiled and poked her with her paw hoping it would get the message across. Meanwhile ozone and willows snuck into the house and did more research on the Happy Moon Center.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and gently laid Lupa down on her back, then laid herself atop the werewolf, smiling lovingly at her as she slipped her giant member inside, crawling forward to push it deeper and deeper. When she was fully hilted, at least a third of her member was inside Lupa's womb. "Mmm..... Feel good, sweetheart?" She asked, kissing the werewolf's cheek.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Lupa smiled howled before nuzzling her and wagging her tail happily. The howl made both mares downstairs freeze. Willow traveld in her flame form up the stairs hoping Maria wouldn't be maled by the werewolf she was trying to help.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and placed a kiss on Lupa's cheek, then slowly began rocking her wide hips back and forth, moaning and smiling down at Lupa lovingly. "Is it still you in there, sweetheart?" She asked, wanting to make sure her lover was in control.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

willow giggled but immeaditly hid in the closet when lupa the curious Lycan reared her head from off the bed and looked around the room. Her eyes where normal and ponish unlike lycanese eyes whose life lights and crescent snapped like the moon.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Never heard of lycan eyes like those...]

Maria tilted her head, stopping her thrusting. "Is something wrong, sweetie?" She looked over to where Lupa was looking. "Hello? Willow? Ozone?" She called out, wondering if her other marefriends were home.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2321646 (my own twist)
The small pink flame bodied out of it's hiding place in the closet. Lupa was spooked and barked at the pink flame.
"Whoa! Down girl!" Ozone said. The statement earned her a resentful growl form Lupa the lycan

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria nuzzled Lupa's cheek, rolling so the werewolf was atop her, her giant shaft still buried inside Lupa's womb. "It's okay, sweetie." She said in her soothing voice. "They're here to help you, just like I am. They're friends, Lupa. Hey." She placed her hand on Lupa's cheek, gently turning her head so they were looking one another in the eyes. "It's okay." She said once more to strengthen the statement.

[A slavery game? Really? Okay then, but if you want me to join it at all, then I better be able to kill whoever has my character chained.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2324924 (you don't have to join)
Maria's assuances clammed Lupa as she began to occalate. He hips so that Maria's member was allowed move inside of her womb.
"Um should I leave." Ozone asked felling awkward about watching two ponies make love infront of her. "You two look busy."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned softly with a blush, but smiled at Ozone and patted the spot on the bed beside her. "You can join us, sweetie. A third pony to snuggle with sounds wonderful. We could even take care of each other, if you'd like."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2328739 willow giggled and pushed her to the bed while still in flame form. Ozone then replied with a happy giggle before saying "ok ok I'm going." She then shed her little black dress as she made her way to the spot on the bed besides Maria. Luoa was to enraptured to care or even notice the mare besides them.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and set one hand on Lupa's hips, letting the werewolf do as she pleased. "Mmmm...." The little mare turned her head and pulled Ozone gently by the waist, then moved her hand up to stroke her mane. She then kissed the pegasus passionately, moaning into Ozone's mouth as Lupa moved about.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Lupa increased the speed of the movements of her hips as she nuzzled into Maria's cheek. Ozone also moaned into the kiss. Willow stood a far off observing, she was happy that every pony was feeling loved and pleasured and since thouse feelings also flowed throught her it satisfied her just to watch.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria broke the kiss and panted a bit, smiling at Ozone. "Can you turn around, sweetie, so I can take care of you? I wanna make you feel good..." She let out a moan and gave Lupa's rump a gentle squeeze, happy that she could pleasure her lovers so fully.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2332255 lupa groans and his as she reaches the climax of her pleasure but her sexual hunger was hardly slatled. This was made apprentice by her renewed enrgery in growing herself down onto Maria member. Meanwhile ozone was fallowing Maria's instruction and turning herself about.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Aww, isn't Lupa going to draw out her climax more?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Got any story ideas for this group? Perhaps something involving ghosts for Willow?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2347519 (I dunno... *sigh* looks like this is another failed RP....)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[No, it's not. I'm just unsure of how toc ontinue the story. Don't give up just yet. :twilightsmile:]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2347826 (ok well it is your turn so..)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and began licking eagerly at Ozone's slit, letting Lupa moved herself however the werewolf pleased. She also used one hand to massaged Ozone's rump and the other to hold Lupa's hips. She felt so loved and pleasured the way she was now. Her own pink slit sat before Ozone's face, wet with juices and eager to be tended to.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Ozone smiles and begins lapping at her juicy slit as lupa keeps pumping her hips up and down speedily. Meanwhile willow read up on the happymoon Lycan treatmt center. She wanted to know what short of treatment and help they could give before she suggested it to Lupa.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and closed her eyes, letting her tongue move on autopilot as she wormed it around inside Ozone's marehood. The pleasure coming from her loins was incredible. She hoped her lovers felt as good as she did, and she felt incredible. Being able to love these beautiful mares and be loved in return was a blessing to the little white mare, and she hoped Lupa and Ozone were happy.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Lupa seems she could kept going all night she to her boundless engery even after her second and third ogasum. But as she howled as she reached her forth climax she out of sheer fatigue onto ozone who had sense burried her muzzle deep within Maria's moist folds.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squealed as she finally released her male orgasm, pumping an obscene amount of her seed into Lupa's womb. Maria kept licking at Ozone's insides, trying to love her and make her feel wonderful. Her female orgasm was coming closer as time went on. "Mmmm...."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Feeling no need to sleep, willow worked on simple chores and cleaning house and preparing a breakfast for the three mares upstairs. Meanwhile ozone squealed as her pleasure was brought to a cilmax. She fought the relaxing bliss that attempted to carry her off to sleep so that she might bring Maria's mare parts to a cilmax of pleasure

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Breakfast? It's still late at night.]

Maria shuddered and closed her eyes, her marehood spraying her juices all over Ozone's muzzle. The little mare gently turned Ozone around, then wrapped an arm around her waist, using her other hand to pull the blankets over them. She let Lupa sleep atop her body, with her member still buried inside the werewolf's womb. "Mmmm.... I love you... Both of you..." She mumbled as she began drifting off.

[Okay, now we can skip to morning with Willow making breakfast.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

When lupa awakes she opens her eyes and looks don into the face of Maria, sun has already begun to flood the room thereby turning lupa into a pony again. Ozone is sleeping aside Maria peacefully with her hand resting on Maria breast.meanwhile downstairs willow has begun making a fine winters breakfast including hay bacon and eggs along with some hot chocolate.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria slowly opened her eyes with a soft hum of content, feeling her giant shaft still buried inside Lupa. She leaned up and kissed Lupa gently on her blind eye, then kissed her again on her lips. "Good morning, sweetheart." She then turned her head and gently kissed Ozone's lips, letting the pegasus sleep with her hand on Maria's breast. She felt so very, very loved, and the smell of cooking food made her realize that she was even more loved. She would have to find some way to thank Willow. She had been left out of their fun time last night.

Comment posted by Craterfist deleted Dec 12th, 2013
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2366733 beging careful not to disturb Ozone's rest, lupa carefully arched her herself up so that Maria's member began to slide out of her womb along with all the excess seed. Meanwhile willow came up holding a platter of food in her hands. If a pony looked at her in the light they would see a platter of food levatating eerily up the stairs.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Awww, I like it when the seed stays in. It's hot. :heart:]

Thanks to their connection to Willow, Maria, and Ozone if she was awake, could see Willow just fine. Maria smiled and slowly sat up, making sure Ozone and Lupa were comfortable. "Hey, sweetheart." Maria said in her soft, sweet voice, smiling lovingly at Willow. "Thanks for making breakfast. Say, would you like to connect to Lupa as well?" Maria looked to Lupa and smiled affectionately, stroking the mare's mane. The little mare felt so blessed to have a trio of beautiful and kind mares to love and be loved by.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

"Of course I would!" Willow said happily before setting down the tray of food on a nightstand. She took the still groggy Lupa's hand and caused the pink flames run down he arm causing the warm the other two already feel to fill her soul.
Just then ozone, who had been stirred by the sent of food and action within the room yawned and stretched herself out.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria sighed and smiled lovingly, taking her plate of food in one hand and beginning to take bits of the eggs. "Mmm.... Thanks, Willow. Is there anything I can do for you? I want you to feel loved. You deserve it." The little mare held out her hand, wanting the ghostly mare to join them in the bed, and to feel loved and protected and cared for.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2370479 willow nodded and clambered into the bed and nuzzles the warmness of willows soul fills the bed she wanted to request something special but she can't think me anything

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squeed and set her breakfast aside on the nightstand, wrapping her arms around all three of her marefriends. "I love you all so much..." She whispered, placing happy kisses on their cheeks and foreheads. "Lupa? Would you like to stay with us? I don't mind taking care of you when you transform, and you'd always be safe and loved here with us."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2373634 lupa paused for a moment before nodding happily and nuzzling all the mares. "Of course I'll stay here. Last night, I truly felt In control of myself, I think that is because all you where willing to love me..." Ozone smile and planted a kiss on Lupa's lips.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2373634 (hey... are you there...or...:fluttershysad:)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Sorry, busy day.]

Maria smiled and let out a soft squeal of joy, doing her best to hug all three mares at once. "Oh, I'm so happy!" She said in her soft, sweet voice. "I love you all! So much! I love you...." She placed kisses on their cheeks, then slowly sat up again. "Right... Gotta eat food..." She mumbled to herself, taking her plate from the nightstand. "Are you two hungry?" She said to Lupa and Ozone. "Willow, honey? Did you make extra food for them?"

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 470