RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 48 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 48

Prism quickly slapped down her bits and marched past the receptionist on the desk at the Canterlot Public Baths, eager for her usual relaxing Saturday soak; she nodded and waved to the various ponies she recognised and who recognised the purple mare in return on her way to the locker rooms.

The lockers in the Baths were uni-sex but they had cubicles for those who were new or who just valued their privacy; Prism never saw much issue with it and so quickly pulled off her Vinyl Scratch concert t-shirt and black jeans, chucking them into the locker she had borrowed.

She debated for a second before undoing her bikini and throwing that in there too; clothing was optional in the Baths and Springs and while some days it was nice to have some coverage, today she just wanted to relax; she sat down first though, stretching a bit on the bench and taking a moment to sit down.

One such new guy stepped out of one of the cubicles a moment later, wearing a pair of bark blue swimming trunks. The stallion, dark red in color and freakishly tall, looked around the room nervously, clearly scared of the place and with no idea of what to do. When he spotted the naked mare he looked away with a blush on his face, really not expecting it.
The Unicorn shuffled his feet, and pondered why in Equestria he thought this was a good idea.

Prism caught him looking at the last moment and giggled as she saw his blush. "Hey come on now, it's not like I mind otherwise I'd've kept my clothes on now wouldn't I?" She teased, holding out a hand for him to shake, though the way she moved it toward him made it look like she had much more "friendly" intentions until she held it out for a handshake, teasing him more. "I'm Prism by the way, don't think I've seen you round here before?"

Saturday meant weekend, and weekend meant the baths, and the baths meant meting new half naked people and that ended usually in fun now that she was single again. With light steps walked she into the known house, paying the usual amount of bits, waving and saying a few words to those she knew and shifted her cloth in one of the cubicles as always. Sweetcake knew that there was rumours about her, sayings about she was one of the many bikes of Canterlot, but that was so untrue! But there was no need to feed the rumours, so no naked flesh was shown today either, at least not yet.

Clad in cloth had the rosa pegasus entered, and out came a mare in a two piece bikini, burning red as her hair, and not at all drawing a lot of attention to the areas that they hid. Locking her cloth away, waving a bit more found she her way to the hot tops, diving into one of them with her wings spread even if it wasn´t allowed, but didn´t care at all. All she wanted now was feeling the warmth against her skin, and so much of it as possible.

The stallion slowly turn to face Prism, the blush of his dark red skin quite visible as he nervously shook the mare's hand but with a surprisingly firm handshake, like he wasn't allowing his nerves to get the better of him. He coughed slightly to clear his throat "You wouldn't have Miss Prism. This is my first time here. Name's Johnny. Johnny Maker." He said with a clear, deep voice that hid his nerves well.

1950374>>1950355
"Gee, how could I tell it's your first time?" Prism chuckled but tried to show that she wasn't making fun of him as she stood and gestured with her head for him to follow her, swishing her tail teasingly for him but not enough to really be considered indecent... though the fact she was doing it while utterly naked and barely acknowledging that fact somewhat ruined the effort, as did Prism wolf whistling at a pink, rose maned mare passing in front of them.

1950424>>1950355>>1950427
Johnny looked slightly more nervous now that the baths seemed to be filling up, his fingers starting to twitch and shuffling his feet from side to side. However, he followed the shorter, naked, mare as she seemed very comfortable in this situation. The stallion was naive enough about mare's that he thought nothing of the tail swish, not really paying much attention to the mare. He was too busy looking around the bath slightly fearfully.

1950476>>1950427>>1950355
Prism giggled again as Johnny glanced around nervously and plopped herself down in the nearest hot spring, her tall height meaning that her breasts stayed above the water surface as she relaxed against the wall. "Dear Celestia this feels sooo good after a hard week." Prism groaned as she felt the warm water instantly loosen up, unintentionally spreading and showing even more of her body to the two stallions and the mare in the pool.

"So, the rest of you come here often?" Prism asked casually as she lay back with her arms behind her head as headrest.

1950746>>1950796
Suddenly feeling quite exposed without Prism standing near him the Unicorn panicked slightly and literally dived into the pool with a fairly decent swan dive, a small wave rippling out from where he entered the pool. Twisting around underwater he pushed against the bottom of the pool and surfaced, keeping his nose above the water as he swam strongly to the edge. He sat down on the ledge running around the edge , most of his chest out of the water "New..." He said simply to the stallion asking him, obviously not keen on talking now.

1950238>>1950306>>1950355>>1950427
Storm glanced nervously as she peeked out of her cubicle with bright red blush firmly placed on her face. She couldn't believe she missed the fact that clothes were optional. She had seen a few mares and stallions walk around without any clothes on. Only now after about standing inside of the cubicle for a good ten minutes had she finally gotten the courage to step out of her crucible in her grey two piece and go to the springs.

The mare's wings twitched constantly as walked along the side of the pool. She gulped as she stepped inside of the springs and gave a small sigh of relief as the water warmed her yellow body and wings, her brown hair getting slightly soaked to. Only a short distance away from the others.

1950859>>1950833>>1950796
Prism burst out laughing at Johnny's dive, throwing her head back as she laughed, her chest bouncing in time with her laughing but Prism did not seem to care one bit. "Oh, oh, oh my, you're too good." She panted, desperately trying to recover her breath. "How do you handle actual awkward situations then, remind me to flash you on the way out." Prism mumbled before taking note of their newcomer and wolf whistled while gesturing for her to join them, very pleased to have another mare in the spring.

1950897>>1950833>>1950796
Storm nervously made her way over to the group, eyeing each one carefully with her grey eyes. She really hope they were thinking what she thought they were thinking, if they were then this was going to get really awkward for her. The stallions in the group had some clothes on, that was good. The mare that had called her over did not, that was bad. She hoped that mare that the grey stallion called over to would come over and draw attention away from Storm. She might be able to just relax and not worry about doing what she thought she was going to do.

1950897>>1950925>>1950982
The tall Unicorn shuffled nervously, unsure of what to do. He liked swimming, but this type of pool seemed very different. To try and solve this uncertainty problem the Unicorn pushed off from the edge and sank to the bottom of the pool, swirling his arms slightly to make sure he could stay crossed legged sitting at the bottom. Now this he liked. It was peaceful under the water, and he wouldn't need to come up for air for a while.

1951058>>1950982>>1950925>>1950355
Prism glanced to the side as Johnny disappeared under the surface and, not being explicit about it from above, shifting her hips so that Johnny would have a perfect view of her marehood under there. "Well well aren't you cute?" Prism giggled as she held out her hand for Storm to shake. "I'm Prism, this is Sword and the fish is Johnny." She quickly named them off.

"Wait a minute, aren't we missing sompeony?" Prism asked, glancing around as she realised the rose maned mare who had dived in before them was nowhere to be seen.

1953301>>1951058>>1950982>>1950925
Lifting her head up from the steam, the tip of her ears and nose being the only parts of her that was showing over the water arose Sweetcake, her body now warmed lovely up, and even more so by the company she had gotten while she had enjoyed being steamed under the water. "And the other fish are Sweetcake. Sorry my silence all, but I do drift away ever so lovely when soaked like this... And no that way before any of you get any pervert thoughts." As of the rule of the universe was the order to stop thinking something an invitation to do something else, and as she arose more and more from the water, droplets running down her body, dripping from her bikini top and down into the steamy water was the thought of a special part of her soaked not so far away.

1953301>>1953359>>1951058>>1950925
Storm shook the mare's hands, though it was a little strange seeing a full grown nude. "Storm." She said simply not wanting to add the last part of her. She didn't want to hear the "Blower" joke again. All she wanted to do was relax and enjoy herself, not deal with assholes who couldn't think of anything better than try to tell that stupid joke.

She waved over at the others with a weak smile. These ponies didn't seem like they were the type of ponies to crack that joke, but still one of them was still buck-ass naked.

1953301>>1953359>>1953635>>1950925
The Unicorn had been just about to close his eyes to start meditating when he noticed Prism shift slightly. So, instead of meditating, he was now staring, in a subtle way, at the sight before him, taking in every little detail as was his way. However, Johnny was more confused then aroused. He didn't understand why this mare would deliberately want to show herself off to him, he could tell she had moved on purpose. So while the Unicorn stared at the marehood out of the corner of his eye he tried to work out what exactly was going on.

1954374>>1953921>>1953635>>1953359
Prism giggled and reached an arm out to pull Sweetcake closer to her and Sword, fully aware of Sword's roaming eyes. "Well why wouldn't I?" She asked, giving Sweetcake a little squeeze before releasing her. "What can I do with clothes on in here that I can't do without them," while at the same time shaking her chest for Sword's benefit, "and pray tell why would I want to? Do you think I should, because I can go get dressed if you lot want." She teased, though she did mean it that she would get dressed if it made the others uncomfortable.

1953921>>1954374>>1954433>>1953359
Storm's mind begged the stallion to say yes, but with that look he gave the naked mare meant that Storm would have to endure this awkward feeling. It also didn't help with the grey stallions comment about the numbers of mares and the purple shaking her boobs in his face. The motion causing her to cover her's in respond trying to make it look like she was only crossing her arms.

1954695>>1954521>>1954433>>1953921
Being yanked trough the water did she not complain, after all, why complain over a hug and getting so lovely close to another mare, and a naked one at that! As she still was in her arms would she have wished that she had left her top back in the changing room, but as soon as Prism let go of her again saw she how it actually was a good thing that she had kept it on.

Ending her little tour trough the water sat she now between the two horny ponies, and knew that she simply had to do something to safe the situation for them all, that no matter the cost! With quick hands untied she the bow on her back, and with just as swift and handy movements did she let her breasts breathe the warm and humid air, and with her wet cloth she had in hand would she save the day. Moving before anyone could even act had she captured Prisms breasts, hiding them under her fiery red bikini top, but doing more harm than good.

Just like how must are more sensual looking when they are wearing a little bit of cloth looked Prism even better now with the bikini top that was clearly a pair of numbers to small, something that only made those soft orbs seeming even bigger and more naughty. But none could complain about her not trying.

1955063>>1954374>>1953921>>1954521
Prism laughed, knowing what the pink mare intended and decided to play along with this flirtatious mare. "Oh but that's not fair, now you're all naked and showing off your sexy body, let me help!" She said in an exaggerated sympathetic tone with a large pout and quickly moved her hands to palm Sweetcake's breasts, spreading her hands over the pink mare's chest and squeezing lightly.

"See, now you're all nice and covered. No more strangers ogling the hot mare." Prism declared in a chipper tone as she continued to squeeze and play with Sweetcake's breasts.

1956214>>1955063>>1954695>>1954521>>1953921
A cyan earth pony mare walked into the bath room. She was wearing a blue bikini which might have been a size too small for her. She didn't care though. It still felt good. She did come here to relax after all. She just finished a job in the Canterlot train station. She came out of that job filthy and somewhat sore. So after a trip to her hotel to rinse off the filth, she came her to relax and ease her sore muscles. Once she entered and noticed the scene going on, she knew she made the right choice.

As she approached the water's edge, she looked at the others in the water having fun and waved. Then she noticed the two mares and giggled at their antics before putting her foot in the water to test it. Feeling it adequate, she slowly sunk her body into the water, letting out a happy sigh as she did so. She let the water level reach her breasts and let herself relax, giving the others a friendly glance.

1954695>>1955063>>1956214>>1956460>>1953921
Storm eye twitched involuntarily, she couldn't believe what seen was seeing. The pink mare taken off her top and put it on the purple mare, could they ever just have their top on! Her face burning a bright red as she stared at the sight of purple mare touching the other's breast. She took a small step back as she tried to move her folded arms in front of her breasts in an attempt to hide them.

While trying to look away she glance donn at the stallion still in the water and thought about joining him, but quickly brushed it aside when she remembered that she couldn't hold her breath that long. She turned her attention away from and onto the new mare coming and waved. "Hey." She said while trying not to look back at the two mares.

1956214>>1956460>>1956673
Well she had not expected this outcome at all, but Prism was a bit right even if she was foundling as well, now was all more or less dressed and she could sit herself in the lap of her impronto top, and what a comfortable lap it was. "Prism... I think that they are ogling us even more now than before now... Not that you have to stop or anything, but there are just a little hole in your logic that I want to point out."

And it was situations like this that had been the start of Sweetcakes reputation, but what ever could you do to stop something so nice and comfortable like this?

1956854>>1956673>>1956460>>1954374>>1953921
"That they are." Prism remarked casually, making no effort to stop this and in fact probably only increased as, while she turned to the newcomer mare poking her foot into the water, she brought her hands the the center of Sweetcake's breasts and pinched her nipples while slowly gyrating their hips together under the water.

"Hey cutie, I'm Prism, this is Sweetcake, we'd shake your hand but ours are kinda busy." Prism welcomed in a friendly tone to Frosty, in a way that almost seemed unaware that she was sexually fondling a topless mare right in front of them. "You new here? You look a bit stiff, rough day?" She questioned the mare, while noting the eye twitch on Storm with a confused look.

1957015>>1956854>>1956673>>1956460>>1954695
After resisting his aching lungs for as long as possible Johnny needed some air. Pushing himself up he poked his head out of the water and took a very deep breath. He spotted the new mare and gave her a polite nod but when he saw what was going on with Prism and another mare his eyes widened in shock and he dived back underwater very sharpish, turning his back to them as he settled on the pool floor cross legged once again. He was feeling very confused and uncomfortable.

1957151>>1957015>>1956854>>1956673
The mare looked at Prism with a friendly smile. "Hi there, I'm Frosty, and I can see your hands are busy. No need for me to put a stop to that." She said. She leaned back, which made her breasts push outwards and the bikini nearly slip off, but it still stayed on. "Yeah, I'd say my day was a little rough. I was called up here from Manehatten to do some maintenance at the train station since their normal mechanic was in the hospital. He wasn't that good at his job, since he caused the mess that I had to clean up. After that, I had to rinse off. I've been here once before during my vacation a couple months ago, so it's nice to be back." She explained. She looked back up at the mares and noticed the stallion under the water, giggling at his hiding.

((R & R))

1957151>>1957015>>1956854>>1956673>>1956460>>1954695

Eventually -after having left all of his clothing in the locker room-, a somewhat short but ruggedly toned brown unicorn stallion with big white patches on his arms, legs, nose, and flank along with a white horn, long mane and tail made his way around the baths with nothing but a towel on his waist and a smaller one in his hand. He was well aware of the optional clothing rule and it helped him relax to take that choice while here. He also seemed to have a semi-tired expression along with a few bruises. Eventually, he passed by the group of anthro-equines. He noted their shenanigans and chuckled weakly, but rather than join them he waved and greeted them kindly though briefly as he kept going further while looking for a hot spring specifically and a bit more peace and quiet.

Once he had found a suitable spot, he took off his towel and set it off to the side along with the smaller one to reveal his cutiemarks on his flank: Horsetail-shaped pink taffy. Slowly but surely, he began to dip into the hot spring, giving a low hum in pleasure as he eventually went underwater fully and re-emerged afterwards. He then took the smaller towel and soaked it with the hot spring water and placed it on his head in a neat fold. Finally, all but his head remained in the spring as he kept humming to himself while his mane and tail flowed and floated gently around him in the water.

1957015>>1957151>>1959418>>1959831
Maybe was it the hot water that had warmed her blood, Prisms sensual person and how she had acted around them all, and now was friendly towards her, or how few stallion there was in the bath compared to mares, but as the brown stallion walked past their hot spring was her eyes like glued to him.

Her head was so filled up with trying to imagine what there was hiding under the towel, was he one of those guys that walked around with both belt and suspenders, or did he just wish some privacy before the steamy water could hide what the towel now did? She hoped for the last, and was not disappointed in any way or form as she peeked trough all the steam, wondering what such a tail could mean, before it disappeared with his owner down under the water, the show over for now.

"Guys that was rather mean of you! I mean... one of you others could also take one for the team and make a bit more room, just like I am doing here. I know our fish are leaving a seat behind, or maybe are he just peeking, but who am I to judge."

1960472>>1959831>>1959418>>1957151>>1957015>>1954695
Storm relieved at the fact that Frost's breasts managed to stay inside of her top, they already had one mare without a bra they didn't need two. She glanced over at the passing stallion and was tempted to follow him to the quieter section of the pool, but decided not to after he dropped his towel. Her wings twitched slightly at the sight. 'I hate wings. Why couldn't I've been a unicorn or something?' Storm complained mentally and was happy to put her attention back to the topless mare, hoping her blush wasn't as bright as she thought it was. Still wondering if she take her chances underwater.

Craterfist
Group Admin

1956460>>1956673>>1956854>>1957015>>1957151>>1950427
Out of the locker room came a timid little white mare, wearing a blue one-piece swimsuit. She had white fur, and a long, flowing white mane and tail. She had a pair of beautiful blue eyes, ones that looked around nervously at all the ponies. Despite her diminutive size, she had a set of pleasantly wide hips on her slender body, and her bosom was a decently sized D-cup, kept still in her tight-fitting swimsuit.

She slowly and timidly made her way to an empty area, letting herself sink in up to her muzzle and closing her eyes. As much as she didn't like public places, this was simply divine. She could feel the hot water relaxing her tense muscles. Her legs and feet were especially sore, as she walked almost every day to travel. Her hands slowly massaged her toned thighs as the heat seeped into her body. She kept her gaze down, not looking at anyone and keeping to herself.

Comment posted by Johnny Maker deleted Oct 16th, 2013

1966845>>1965435>>1960472>>1959831>>1959418>>1957015>>1954695
Sitting at the bottom of the pool Johnny decided he didn't want to be in this situation. He had come to relax, not be embarrassed and stressed out. 'I knew this was a bad idea.' he thought to himself. Swimming under the water to the edge the Unicorn climbed out and headed to the changing room, dripping a lot of water as he went. Sitting down on a bench in the changing room Johnny rubbed his forehead, trying to calm himself down.

1973174>>1967141>>1966845>>1960472>>1959831>>1959418>>1957015
Storm did not like where this was headed. If she stayed any longer there was no doubt the others would want to turn their threesome into a foursome, which was something she didn't want to be apart of. In an attempt to avoid that outcome she looked back and prayed that some other pony was back there. She spotted a mare a good distance away. She scooted back slowly and moved over to the mare.

Craterfist
Group Admin

1973360>>1973174>>1967141>>1959831>>1959418>>1957015
The little mare looked up with a squeak of surprise as she saw another mare stepping into the hot spring she was in. She scooted over to give the new mare some room, still massaging her calves. "H-hello..." She said timidly, giving a sheepish smile. The mare was undeniably beautiful, and her clothing left little to the imagination. "I-I'm Maria..." The timid little white mare reached a hand up to adjust her long, straight mane, then went back to massaging her sore muscles. She opened her mouth several times, as if she was going to talk, but closed it when she realized she didn't know what to say.

1973423>>1973174>>1967141>>1960472>>1959831>>1957015>>1959418
"Storm." Storm held her hand out for the mare to shake with a small smile on her face. She couldn't believe it. This mare was more nervous than she was, which meant she wasn't going to try and make a move like the others. Storm kept the last part of her name to herself mainly to not have the joke come across Maria's mind, though she doubted the mare would say it.

She herself was pretty in more of an tomboyish way instead of the outright beauty like Maria. Her breast being concealed behind her bra though it looked like about the same size as the mare next to her. Storm's brown mane only went down to her shoulders.

Craterfist
Group Admin

1973499>>1973174>>1967141>>1959831>>1959418>>1957015
Maria's hand slowly and shyly shook Storm's, then went back to massaging her toned thighs beneath the water. Her beautiful blue eyes occasionally glanced back up at Storm, along with a soft smile. She may have been nervous, but Maria did find Storm very pretty. While a sexual approach was unlikely, she would very much like to be friends with the kind pegasus. "S-so..." She started, working up a little bit of nerve. "D-do you come here often?" It was a corny thing to ask, but she was curious to learn of the kind mare.

1973532>>1973499>>1973174>>1967141>>1960472>>1959831>>1956460
In from the streets of Canterlot, a slim black mare dressed in a button-up shirt, tie, and business skirt with a pair of small rimless spectacles propped on her spiral horn saunters in. She casually pulls a small cloth bag with a drawcord off a loop on the skirt and put it on the receptionist's desk as she strides passed with a definite aura of purpose. Even before she's fully into the changing room, the shirt is halfway unbuttoned and the tie untied and hanging loosely around her neck. Stopping by an unoccupied locker, she produces a three-piece apparatus that folds into a hanger. On this, she puts her shirt, tie, and skirt and uses one of the arms of the spectacles to also hang them up with the rest of her clothes.

From the changing area emerges the same black mare in something that looks less like a swim bikini and more like sensuous, expensive lingerie, all fancy lace with the only solid parts just barely covering nipples and sex, all in white. One might notice that her coat looks more rigid and shiny than a coat should but it'd be easy to pass it off as a trick of the light. Curvy in all the right ways, aquamarine mane cascading down her shoulders, a pair of what looks like delicate dragonfly wings twitching on her back, the mare shows a cutely fanged smile and trots over to the pool presently occupied by Sword and the two playing mares. She grins a little and sits cross-legged right behind Sword. "So... do I have to pay extra for the show?" She purrs with a light vibrato in her honeyed voice. "Or was it covered by the cost of admission?"

1973596>>1973532>>1973499>>1973174>>1957015
Seeing the sensually clad mare could Sweetcake not hold her eyes back, giving her a quick elevator look and gave a little nod of approval over her choice of clothing for the occasion, but her eyes soon closing as Prisms hands touched her extra lovely and a soft purr left her lips, her wings slowly beginning to spread as she laid herself backwards, enjoying the two soft pillows of comfort in her back and laying her head against her. "I would not really call it a show, just two mares that are covering for each other. You know for fun." With her eyes closed, head laid backwards and clearly in bliss was there no doubt that she enjoyed her lovely treatment, not much minding the audience.

"And in on this how... Sword was it not? I do not know about my lovely massage chair, but you are welcome to join her if she want to share as well."

1973714>>1973596>>1973532>>1973499>>1973174
"Mmm, looking at you my lovely, I think we can arrange for you to not pay a single bit for you to do whatever you want." Prism purred to the newcomer as she moved Sweetcake to the side of her, keeping one of her hands on a breast while her other slipped under the water to squeeze Sword's thigh, trailing teasingly toward his crotch.

"Enjoying the show handsome?" She purred, fluttering her eyelashes at both him and the newly arrived mare. "I think Sweetcake's got her eyes on the new guy." She giggled as her hand briefly left Sweetcake's breast long enough to undo the bikini top the pink mare had put on her, leaving her happily exposed against as her hand played with Sweetcake and her other slipped into Sword's shorts, all the while making sure that everyone could tell what she was doing.

Even as she fondled the other two she noticed the white mare sitting alone, nodding toward her so the others would also notice that she had deliberately sat away from them.

1973777>>1973714>>1973596>>1973532>>1973499>>1973174
Having calmed down slightly Johnny got up and walked into his cubical to get dressed, walking out a moment later, his hair looking very scruffy after its brief drying. Silently he made his leave, walking out of the bathhouse without a backwards glance.
'Experiment failed. Conclusion, non repeat.' he thought to himself.

1973174>>1973777>>1973714 "Covering for each other?" Tetti raised a delicate aquamarine eyebrow. "I think this is more like, trying to act as one another's living lingerie..." She looks at Prism. "Um... dare I ask what manner of arrangement you have in mind? Not that it's too... um... vague as to what you might be after, mind you..." She looks towards the other pools for a moment, seeing if there's anyone else here, before turning her attention back to the pair of mares and the stallion.

1973777>>1973714>>1973596>>1973532>>1973499>>1959418

Sugary greeted Maria when he noticed her pass by and continued to laze about for a bit before he began to lightly massage his own bruises lightly. It was both a little bit painful but also pleasurable under the hot waters.

The next mare to show up however, was truly striking in both attire and appearance. The contrast of slim shiny black covered by lacy white was enticing to say the least. Still, the most out of him was a light blush on his face and a mild smirk. A beautifully exotic mare she may be, but lustful in particular he was not. He greeted her with a simple hello as there were few in the baths so far and felt no need to keep to himself entirely. Afterwards, he went back to massaging and stretching himself in peace but his eyes did linger every once in a while to both the black mare and the others that were playing with each other by now. "Hm... Not really what I expected out of this place but it certainly helps to ease up the tensIIIIIIIIooonnn~..." His own thoughts trailed for a bit as he felt a particularly sore spot on his back right under his rib cage.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 48