RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 575 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 575
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1789208>>1789208 Nox undressed and displayed his erect member to her before inserting it and begining to pump his hips

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791329 ebony moans as she tail spasms. There's a tatto that spells whore on her rump positioned so that her plot hole was the "o" of the word.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791363 Nox grabs her flank on the W and the E and continues thrusting, a drop of precum emerging from the tip [Wanna have rubi bear Raph a son?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791374 (ok)
Ebony moans and puts her legs up on his shoulder.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791419 Nox cannot hold it in any more, and releases a torrent of his hot cum inside her [IDEA! We can have all three sets have kids, and RP as them on an adventure to kill sombra!]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791475 (well... Uhh ok)
1791475 ebony moans and holds onto him tightly.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791529 [We don't have to, just an idea] Nox collapses and loses conciousness from pleasure

Raphael is sitting in a chair and enjoying some erbal tea

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791611 ruby nuzzles up against him and sighing happily

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791640 Raphael looks at her happily and takes a breath to ask her how she'd feel about having a child

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791652 "I wanna have a foal." Ruby said before he could speak.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791655 Raphael smiles "I was just gonna ask if you wanted one! I'm raring to go!" Raphael strips down and presents his immense member and eager testes

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791664 lets do this in bondage

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791679 Raph smiles and snaps again, putting her in full bondage as he hilts himself in her

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791713 she moans happily but she is gagged and blindfolded.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791723 Raphael begins to pump his hips and grope her breasts

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791734 she moans and pants heavily as she trashes against her bonds.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791747 Raph is reaching the edge, he is now slapping her titties as he ruts her, his crown inside her womb

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791765 ruby drools a little as she feels her lovers cock invade her womb.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791775 Raphael cums directly into her womb until it looks like she's alreayy a few months along, then goes limp [wana go ahaed to birth?]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791803 Nine months later...
Raphael is standing outside the operating room, eager to see his child

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791816 a child's cry is heard and a nurse gies to get him

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1791837 Raph is already there, eagerly watching his son in his wifes arms [Wanna name him ? only name i've got is Crux]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791891 (Hector, this one can be a fawn.)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1791891 (Hector, this one can be a fawn.)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1793590 [just what I was thinking, you want him to be slightly draconic? liike, have scales in place of fur and hooves? and what colorattion do you want? I was thinking silver scales and white skin]]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1794514 (lets just have the tail be daconic)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1795052 [ok] Raph kissed his sons head "How about Hector?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1795079 ruby smiled happily. "That sounds wounderful.
(Lets. Have Razor and peach play doc and pantient with peach as patcient!)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1795197 RAph smiles "Hi there Hector, I'm your daddy!" Hector giggles, and cheese falls from the sky "Attaboy!"
[20 ccs os sperm stat! you start!]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1795214 peach comes across an examining table razor had set up. "What's this?" She said happily

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1795231 Razor smiles glibly "My examination table, it's about time I give you a... check up..." Razor cupped her ass as he spoke, teasing her plothole at the end of his sentence "Ready?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1800830 peach smiled and
Nodded.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1803199:eeyup:[I have no idea what I'm doing]
Razor inserts his fingers in her asshole to check tightness and warmth "You pass step one, now for step two":eeyup:

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1803301 (JK lolling)
"Step two?" Peach asked in an inquisitive manner.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1803317 "Feel of vagina on phallus..."Razor spreads her legs and readies his shaft

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1803610 peach smiles and spreads her legs

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1803669 Razor inserts his phallus and begins to pump his hips, his doctor patient act totally out of his mind as he filled her up with his knotted dong
[play PS3? I've got borderlands 2 at my dads, I play on saturdays, look 4 vertiog... AND WHEN IS THAT THREAD STARTING?! I am getting antsy]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1803698 (I'm trying k? no I play nintendos)
Peached moaned and held him close

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1803724 [just jk with you, I'm cool]
Razor hilted himself in her, his knot stretching her out as he thrusted

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1803735 Peach moaned as she let his doggy dong pound her to pecies

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1803741 Razor thrusted thrice more, then released a torrent of hot creamy cum straight into her womb
[Want me to bring in GG for night stallion? Oh, and the perfect song for ruby is so good by stroke 9]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1803772 peach moans and drolls a little
(Night Stallion or Shadow Blade?)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1803796 [Shadow is taken, so night stallion]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1803809 (Allright, She is going to have to already be there.)
In the neerby woods, shadows curned and bent into the shade of a pony. A large alicorn stallion to be presice. slowly the shadows became more physcial in nature A jet black stallion stroad out of the woods and towards the estate, He was whereing a black trench coat black boots. As he approced the door he simply waved his hand and it opened for him.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1803869 GG was tinkering with some random junk when she saw him enter "Heya stud, want a good time?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1803923 "If I didn't I wouldn't have come he wouldn't I?" He said in a rather harsh tone, which he suddenly seemed to reget. "I'm sorry, I have a problem with snapping at ponies right now.'

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1803941 GG walked to him with a sultry sway in her hips "It's okay sugar, I guessed as much" She hugs him lightly "Now let's go to my room and talk, it's the third on the left"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1804025 NS sighs and lets himself be lead.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1804357 GG smiles as they enter her room, it is girlishly clean and orderly, but with machinery in the spots where stuffed animals and books would be "Okay, let it all out, I'm here for you!"

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 575