RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 575 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 575
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1809814 she carefully stuck her head out of her mountain of blankets.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1809834 Cyndir's eyes sparked like lightning, yet filled with warmth at the same time "I'm not here to hurt you, we can just talk..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1810764 ozone nods and sits up. She wrapped the blankets around herself as though she was cold or needed comfort.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1810828 Cyndir smiles warmly "So, what is your name, madam?

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1810859 "ozone" she said with a shy blush.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1811355 "Beautiful name for a beautiful mare" Cyndr smiled

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1814196 ozone bkushed more heavily and snuggled her cheeck into her blankets. She looked like she couldn't be older than 21.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1814211 Cyndir smiles ad tussles her hair "Hey, you wanna see something cool?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1814560 Ozone's eyes lit up as she nodded

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1814598 Cyndir holds his palm out, and a small orb of electriicity forms "Pretty cool, huh?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1814620 ozone noddes a little

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1814649 "Don't like talking much, do you?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1814699 ozone blushes shyly as she shakes her head no.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1814708 "That's okay, Iwon't judge! So...what do you want to do?""

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1815954 she shurgs as she looks into his eyes, he was kind and strong yet proactive... Not to mention a stud to outdo all other studs she liked that

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1816109 Cyndir looked into her eyes as well, but blushed and pulled away when he realised how close they were to each other, they were almost kissing!

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Ozone also blushed and retreaded deeper into her blankets under which she was naked.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1816165 Cyndir is absolutely beet faced as he gets up "I-i'll just give you some privacy..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1816170 ozone suddenly poped her head out of the blankets again. "Don't go!" She cryed out.

Comment posted by bjornicorne deleted Sep 24th, 2013
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1816170 ozone gasps and trows off to go assit him

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1816242 Cyndir sees her naked and gets an instant boner, along with a minor nosebleed

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1816272 she dabs a napkin under his nose. "I am a pet, it is my jib to
Serve my master.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1816286>>1816286 Cyndir kisses her gently on the lips, unable to resist her beauty any more

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1816294 ozone kisses him back putting a gental hand on his cheeck

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1816309 Cyndir breaks the kiss and smiles stupidly "So, how was that? Electric?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1816328 ozone giggles and nods

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1816333 Cyndir smiles and kisses her breast, licking herr erect nipple

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1816344 ozone moaned and ached her back backwards so her breast lewdly stuck out into her face

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1816355 a small trickle of milk escaped cyndirs mouth as he suckled his love, his erection beginning to damage his pants as it pressed into her

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1816368 "that thing will invade
My womb!" Ozone moans out.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1816388 Cyndir smiles devilishly "Only if we want it to!" Cyndir stripss his pants and displays his proud member to her, ready for insertion to her folds

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1817484 she squels happily and folps belly up in the bed.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1817528 Cyndir pounces on her and inserts his proud phallus into her folds, then begins to piston his hips

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1817540 ozone moans I bliss as the stallion pumped his hips into her.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1818017 a loud smacking sound came out as jewent balls deep into her, touching the end of her womb with his cock

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1818858 she moaned happily and closed her eyes

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1818983 Cyndir keeps thrusting, a pleasent pressure building in his sack "I'm close..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1819003 ozone squirted her love juices as she reached the climax if her pleasure. And boy was she a squirter

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1819049 Cyndir felt his hard member release five times into her womb, and kept thrusting until his member wet flacid a good five minutes later after a second ejaculation, he lied there with his mouth still suckling her nipple

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1819070 ozone panted she had gone numb of body and mind as she pants blissed out

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1823634 Cyndir falls asleep, embracing this wonderful mare

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1823640 ozone also falls asleep using cider as a strange sort of blakent

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1823642 Cyndir wakes up the next morning and pulls out, then heads to the restroom to relieve himself

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1829633ozone quickly opens here eyes, she the grabs some rope form undernethe her bed and hangs herself up in a n inverted postion

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1829650 Cyndir walks back in and sees this, then smiles and removes his pants, unveiling his still gargantuan cock "Ready for round two, my sweet?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1829659 she nodes happily. Although a the blood was rushing
To her head she was able to stay luccenf.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1829665 Cyndir mounts his love and inserts his rod into her moist folds "AT this raate your gonna have me proposing to you..." he kisses the small of her back and massages her rear

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1829673 (she's upside down, I don't understand the way he's postioned) Ozone's smiles happily as though she liked the idea of a proposal

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1829688 [he is on top of her, and upside down as well] Cyndis thought to himself accidentally out loud as he kept thrusting "And we might jave a child at this rate...not that I wouldn't like that..."

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 575