RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 575 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 575
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1829698ozone moans and nuzzles him. (I really should have said, hung upside down on the ceiling)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1829707 [that explains more] Cyndir thrusts five more times, then cums until her womb is swollen with seed "Oh, lord, that feels so good"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1829723 ozone just clings to him tightly as she had her own orgasums. (We can fix it next round)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1829735 [wanna have Cyndir and NS meet?] Cyndir tears her free and lies under her as they fall unto the bed, enjoying the feel of her milking him dry

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1829746 (why?) ozone sighs and collapses on to him.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1829759 [Just cus, don't have to] Crndir smiles and strokes her head as he gently falls asleep

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1857153 (ok dey can meet) night is waking with GG discussing things pertaining to there relationship

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1857808 Cyndir is walking down the hall with Ozone, talking about how much they love each other as they collide with the two aforementioned ponies

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1863376 Ozone begins Appologuzing immeadity as night tries to controll his rage.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1863572 Cyndir takes a deep breath and holds out his hand "Sorry about that, we should of watched where we were going, we okay?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1869546 NS grumble as he gets up by himself and help
GG up. "Sure fine what ever..."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1869562 Cyndir frowns "You sure you okay? You seem a little miffed, and HEY! I thought there weren't any more Alicorns!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1869568 "there's no more E
ROYAL, alicorns, the rest are just illegitimate or disowned.."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1869577 "Well that is stupid, why care about legitimacy when there are only fur alicorns that are legitimate? Oh, and I am Cyndir, a pleasure to meet you both! And this is Ozone, my marefriend"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1869591 "my name is night stallion and this is GG." He said.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1869604 "Let me guess, you two are dating too? Two people of the opposite sex rarely stay just friends here! Hahaha!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1869612 night gave a wry chuckle and held GG close.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1869616 GG kisses him on the cheek and wraps her arms around him "Yes, we are dating, OH! I have a marvelous idea! We can have a double date!" Cyndir smiles "That sounds great!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1869623 ozone seems to like the proposition too. Night stallion gave a small smile, thou still rather gloomy

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1869637 Cyndir smiles "And maybe we will get a smile from our gloomy friend here too!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1869647 "and perhaps I can expound the finner points of alicorn lore to you over dinner.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1869655 "I would enjoy that a lot!" Cyndir and ozone begin to walk over to the resteraunt

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1869657 NS and GG followed them.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1869676 Cyndir ordered some salad, his stomach grumbling in protest as he really craved some dragon liver

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1877142 night ordered pasta with red sauce and ozone ordered pasta with Alfredo sauce

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1877167 GG ordered some gem souffle and ate it with relish

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1877181 (GAA I can't post nights dis corse on alicorns. Right now.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1877209 [ok, I can wait]

• Viewing 551 - 600 of 575