RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 248 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 248

1634442 ''Look, i'll explain on the way, we'll sneak out through the attic.''

"Alright, back to back, watch the corners. These things are fast."

1636357>>1634875 (Dark Flare May i remind you that your character is exhausted if you end up running through the streets again you will pass out. Also the baseball bat is kinda large and will not fit in your bag, you will have to carry it seperately and will not be able to switch weapons without dropping it.)
If you look out the window the house is being surrounded by zombies, the herd that was following Shiv was attracted to this house by the zombies that were banging on the door earlier. A window shatters the zombies are getting in. There is a total of 20 outside.

1639529>>1634875
Well we are on the second floor. The stairs are blocked. I mean I can carry the guy f we need to run. He seems to know where to go so I'm sticking with him. Maybe get some answers.
"you want to switch weapons little guy?"

1639616 '' Switch now? Yes, but we'd should use the knives in case of a quick escape. Aim for the head.''

You only have one kitchen knife all the others are butter knives, which well you know kinda suck.

1641018 (Yeah dude gotta keep up with your inventory as well as your current health status which is pretty poor right now.)

Save the knife, never know when it will be useful

My OC joins but Can i start with a trench coat because my OC's Human with magic?

1696542>>1641521>>1641018
Alright i'm gonna try this out again, Most important rule on this thread is no godmodding and no auto hits 2135D has got it. Also,ebyer5, no this is a survival thread if you play human you are a regular human with street clothes and your pants have shitty pockets. You get bit once and the teeth penetrate skin you might as well be dead although you have a full day till that actually happens.You will get no items on start and you will have to collect them like the other two did.

So I start from scratch too?

1722257 nope you and flare keep your eqipment ebter will have to find his own

Nya ha ha- I mean :yay:.

Ready to go then, got's to escape the horde. Flare owes me some explaining!

Comment posted by Techpriest Eh deleted Sep 11th, 2013

(your god modding right now and also how would you know to grab weapons when you don't know what the hell is going on and you need to give me your character name strengths and weaknesses before you begin. I'm GM i'll let you know where you start)

(Ah fuck, fine then, He's a russian, ex military and ex survivalist, his weakness's are the fact that he never trusts anyone and will preferably stay alone, won't hesitate to kill if he thinks a threat, his strengths are his military training in hand to hand, he knows how to make weapons given the right materials but can't make firearms or long range weapons, most advance weapon he can make is a bow, he has a good endurance but not as good as others would.) I wake up feeling slightly nauseous, I start to take things in and look around.[he's just sitting up and looking at different things, not standing up and moving.]

1728110 (if your able to find the right materials and you give me a solid explanation of how you made it, you can make any weapon you want, also survivalist isn't a profession, doesnt trust people is not a weakness it's a personality trait, and you haven't given me a name)
You wake up to the sound of glass shattering, you find yourself on the roof of one of the ponyville houses. You aren't sure whats going or how you got their. You believe you can make out the faint sound of moaning but you arent sure. from your height you can't immidiately see much besides other house and open field. There are one or two blurry shapes of ponies silhouetted by the sunset but that is all.

(His name's NIkoli Stratesky, fine new weakness: He suffered an injury during his service meaning he has only one good eye, his other eye can't see color for some reason, his current profession is a Big game hunter for rich people)
I get up to get a better look at the ponies, I look at the shapes and look around hoping for anything to help me see that far.

There are no items on the roof, but in your attempt to find them you end up looking right over the ledge of the house, and you see 15-20 ponies all trying to get inside the house next door. It's hard to tell due to the colorblindness but it looks as though some of these ponies may have received injuries of some kind. Then again they could be color spots or something spilled on them, though the entire situation seems rather odd.

I look for a way inside the house thats on the roof.

There is no way down that is directly accessible from on top of the roof.

'well, time to introduce myself,' i think, "Hello down there," I shout, cupping my hands to make my voice somewhat louder, "Can you get a ladder?"

Around half the ponies react to your voice and seem to turn around and start walking towards the house your on top of, directly below you on the side facing toward the field you you see an over hanging sun deck sprouting from the second floor. If your careful you can climb down to it, and maybe get inside. though if you fall you'll end up breaking your legs and hitting the ponies below.

I Decide to not take that option and instead call out to the ponies below, "Hello, did you hear me, can you get a ladder," he shout's once again.

More ponies turn and walk toward your voice a few have already gone inside the other house through the broken window. you begin to hear banging on the doors of your house and possibly the 'tink' of somepony trying to get through the window, poorly. Still no pony responds.
1723101>>1641018
Strangely enough you can hear the voice of someone yelling, its kind of hard to make out but it sounds like he's asking for a ladder. A few ponies have gotten to the stare case but are tripping and falling over the chairs 2135D had thrown down their.

I start to think, 'somethings wrong here,' I stomp on the floor to see if i can make a hole in the roof or make a makeshift weapon.

You stomp but to little reward, as the roof is pretty solid only knocking a few roof tiles loose, but they are flimsy and unless you shoved it down someones throat it couldnt really do any damage at all. The sun has almost completely set, you have approximately 1 hour until complete nightfall.
(we will have to wait for the others to continue as i don't want to mess up the time frame as they still need to make their next action. Tata for tonight.)

(ok, but why couldn't he have his trench coat, it has no magic effects or anything, just part of his clothing set?)

[lots of pockets and lots of storage space, can be even extremely low grade armor if used correctly. That is also protection against cold if things turn cold. While admittedly it only was just over the exceptional items list, there was still just a little to much benefit to your character. Remember i'm testing your critical thinking skills to the limit as you can very easily die in this game, take the joker for example, he only lasted a few minutes. You have put yourself in a very bad situation by the way, you will need to be very careful leaving this house as you now have half the swarm under you, while currenly it is impossible for them to get to you... well atleast this early in the game, there is also the possibility of starving or dehydration, Dark Flare may even die from over exertion if he keeps pushing himself.]

(It's not that trench coat, it's a special one, has no pockets and is a bright red color, and isn't strong enough to be considered armor, it isn't even buttoned up, he wears it so that it waves out like the doctor in doctor who)

1728154>>1640707
Our priority is to escape here. this other guy seems stunned (for some reason) so a grab him and make for the foldable stairs leading to the attic again. I plan to use the extra time to escape via the roof.

1728245 (okay if thats the case than the trench coat would do nothing but hinder you greatly and i will end up using that against you... you can have it if you want, but i'd recommend trying to find one instead. I wouldn't be too worried whether or not your character looks cool, no ones around to be impressed.)
You hear the sound of glass breaking the ponies are beginning to enter the house you are on top of.
1728253 (I think Dark Flare isn't playing anymore so you can leave him in the attic and if he ever joins us again, I'd recommend finding a way out of this house and quick, Flare kind of screwed you over by not setting up barracades. You can take Winona if you'd like, good for finding small generally hidden objects but can't be used in combat as her bite has literally next to know damage, downside is she's an extra mouth to feed and you will use up your rations faster.)
As you do this 1 maybe 2 zombies are now starting to make their way up the stairs after maneuvering around the fallen ones.

I guess I drag the stunned pony and Winona up the foldable attic stairs (can't leave him to get attacked, i mean its not in me). I pull the ramp behind me so it closes. Very sure to lock it securely behind. Next I look out the window to see if there is a secondary roof to jump down on. Is there? to do so

I hear a noise that sounds like climbing of stairs and decide to look to at where the noise came from.

1735263 (no you don't... thats in the next house over... i'll let you know what happens but i'm busy right now)

(Sorry, meant to specify it was faint, if it was the next house over then he should have heard something.)

1735282 (... no not from the attic)

(Well thats shit, Oh right, he doesn't have his powers in this, sorry.

(i mean from deductive reasoning you could probably figure out someone is in their but first you must deduce)

(I hate doing that, it's soooooo boring, I'm gonna join again later)

1735356(Never mind)
"Help, Help," I shout as I pick up some roof tiles and throw them around in hopes of making noise.

1735684 (... I'm sorry but why are you doing this? I'm not saying you can't but why?)

(it's something I would do, Really, I'm on roof with no way onto it, Surrounded by people trying to break into said house, I would just start shouting help and throwing things that are near onto the ground in hopes of being heard)

Comment posted by Shade Kastaran deleted Sep 13th, 2013

OOC:
OC: Shattered Time (See avatar to the left)
Personality: Split & insane-- One Ultra-Shy & one Super-Hostile
Species: Unicorn
Strengths: Insanity/DID, Basic Magic, Running/Speed
Weaknesses: Insanity/DID, Physical Strength
Extra Info: The Split Personality of the character makes him more fun to play as/with, and I will not be playing as my human/anthro/ponified self.
---------
---

IC:
*Sleeping until it's announced that he's entered the game*

161079>>1610796 the name is Reaper. Human, male

Basically is similar to deathstroke in skills and abilities (minus healing factor and doesn't have as quick reflexes but is more than an average person), level-headed (that alone is a feat in the apocalypse :rainbowlaugh: ) Has decent knowledge over multiple types of weaponry (except spears FTW), has minor knowledge on smithing weaponry but is quite limited Is quite agile and fast from military training. (Sorry if it's a little long.)

Weaknesses- Sometimes will overthink a situation, while other times does the exact opposite and runs into a problem without thinking. Easily distracted when not focused on the task at hand, partially insane (talks to himself on occasion), Bruises moderately easy, generous and willing to act as bait and possibly die so other people can live, paranoid when alone (will usually at least double check an area before he considers it safe)

Comment posted by Lightning Crystal deleted Jun 4th, 2015
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 248