RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 248 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 248

You have waisted your 1 second opening the zombie is back on you but atleast you got that zombie off of your jacket. Two more zombies have reached you. You are being swarmed it is only a matter of time before you get bit. Devise a full proof plan within my guidelines or the joker will be bitten and will die. Think quickly and be very descriptive with what actions you will take next. You may take this time to metagame and ask questions if you'd like but your next action may be your last.

1611734 ''AGH! Damnit Winona! It's me, Shiv! I'm not here to hurt you. As of fact, i'm here to get you out of here.''

I start looking over my bite wound.

1611775 "Well I hoped it didn't have to come to this but oh well."
Joker then pulls his jacket open revealing a bomb, like that scene from the Dark Knight. He then detonates it while laughing his last laugh.

Your bleeding mildly but its no big deal. Winona has calmed down but is clearly bleeding and whimpers.
You have gained an animal companion you may control winona as well but the dog will be pretty much useless in fighting zombies. Also she needs to get her wound treated before she bleeds out.

The Joker is dead only killing 4 zombies 3 others were wounded but that doesnt really matter. You could have escaped i gave you plenty of chances. you waisted them on something else though. sorry bud but you could not survive. You may start with a new Oc if you like?

Normally you wouldnt be allowed to do that but i'll allow it this once.

1611799 I run down to the kitchen, tear the rag from the sink, rush to Winona, and tie tne rag around her paw, stopping the bleeding for now.

''There we go. How you feeling girl?''

Winona barks in approval.

Well she won't bleed out but movement will be difficult careful with your dog she can die too
also i gtg for a bit i'll let you know when im back

1611864(OK.)
Winona tries to move but whimpers in pain and looks at me.

''Don't worry girl, we'll get through this. Even if i have to carry you.''

1611905 (I'm back)
A while ago you heard a large explosion go off in the direction of town hall. The zombies around twilights house have all moved away towards the noise. It won't be long before they return. The kitchen has 1 day worth of fresh food in storage as well as assorted standard cutlery. The library has books scattered all over the place and the book shelves moved nothing else of note. Upstairs you found some scientific equipment and pretty much whatever twilight usually keeps around her.
(I actually did not want to kill the mane 6 solely because i would feel bad about it and i was just going to say they had dissapeared but i guess not twilight lol! not my fault)

1613244 ''Hey, girl, ya hear that? Them creatures are gone now. Let's pack up the food and go find Applejack.''

Winona barks in excitement.

You are still fatigued from barricading twilights home but you have enough energy to move the bookshelf out of the way. You find Twilights saddle bags and use those to pack the food. You exit the tree home. You have not picked up a weapon and the house is still not fully explored. You have approximately 20 min before the zombies start coming back. If you leave now you will face the least amount of zombies and only find stragglers but you will be mostly defenseless or you can risk staying for a while longer in order to search for more items.

1613339 ''Winona, let's wait here for a bit. We still gotta defend ourselves, so let's search for weapons.''
I look in the basement and find a box of 20 carbon rifle shells and a bat with multiple nails in it.
''Sweet. But sad since there's no rifle. Damn.''

(dude i'll let you know what you find and your deffinitely not getting a gun this early in the game, also i've told you twice now that their are knives in the kitchen and i had plans for what was in the basement.)

1613442 (look think of me as the DM you have to think your way out of the my mess. I'm a fair DM but not an easy one. When you enter a new room i'll let you know what you see and such.)
When you open the basement door its dark. like really fuckin dark you can't see shit. The air smells putrid though. You'll need a lantern to be able to find your way through here.

1613485 (Sorry, too many video games with guns and zombies.)
[RETAKE]
As i check the kitchen, i find small knives, useful for throwing knives. I also find bigger ones, useful for shanking a zombie.

1613585 I feel around the walls until i find around metal object. It seems to be the lantern. I go back up to the kitchen, light a match, and light the lantern.

''Hope there aren't any more of those THINGS left.''

You obtain a few small butter knives, can hardly be called a weapon but their better than nothing. along with one large chefs knife, this will do some damage but you have to get pretty damn close to them to use it effectively.

1613650 ''This'll come in handy.''

1613645 (dude I told you, you can't decide what you find where besides theres nothing on the walls. I don't have a character in this because im controlling the entirety of the world your in. Things will not be simple for you in this game everything will require you to think about your actions. You can make your own actions and decide how your character reacts but in this one i'm controlling the story flow. Thats why this is a Survival challenge. One person has already died actually he was the one who made it so easy for you to get all the way to twilights house.)

1613712 (Got it. So basically i don't find anything unless you tell me to?)

1613736 (Not exactly you search areas and I'll let you know whats there. Remember technically anything that can be picked up can be used as a weapon. Thats why i tell you to be specific if you aren't looking for anything you won't find anything)

1613772 (Kay.)
As i traverse down the stairs to the basement, i wonder out loud.
''What if Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie became those..THINGS? It'll be hard enough facing the fact that i killed Twilight...''

1613836 (You dont have a lantern remember)

1613843(I know. I'm feeling around the room to direct myself.)

1613855 (please tell me that before you do it because it sounded like you just walked in anyway. You know you will find a lantern if you give some time to search for one you know she keeps them around somewhere upstairs. Like i said if you don't look for it you won't find it)

1613883 ''Now where's th-WHOA!!''
I trip and fall down the rest of the way.
When i stop, i use the light coming from the doorway to escape the basement.

''Not going back until i get a lantern. Winona, see if you can find a lantern, i'll look for matches, okay?''

Winona barks in understanding.

I look in the kitchen for matches.

You now suffer from heavy bruising movement will be more difficult and you can no longer run at full speed.
Winona starts scratching at a desk cabinet. (careful with winona though her barks will attract zombies)
Where will you look for the matches?

1613987(I uh...stated where i'm looking for matches. kitchen.)

I see Winona scratching at the cabinet.

''Did you find something girl?''

She nods happily.

1614021 (my bad sry)
There are some matches in one of the drawers you take the box. There are 15 matches total. remember how many you have. The cabinet contains a small desk lantern with 30 min worth of oil left in it.
Also 20 minutes has already passed.

1614038 I stuff the lantern and matches into the saddlebag as quickly as possible and pick up Winona. I fly us up to the observatory/balcony and see a GIANT horde of walkers headed our way. I make the descision to fly to Rainbow's place.

(Actually dude your still only in ponyville the zombies are scattered here and only a few have gotten all the way back to town they slowly get to place to place, walking dead type zombies. The thing is with these you get 4 or more on you your pretty much fucked. Remember the town looked empty before the joker started shouting. Also some zombies can still fly. They are still pegasus even though their dead.)

1614281(Isn't Rainbow's place IN ponyville? And if i want to get there not seen, i'll use the cover of night.)

1614324 (it is and you can go there. I wouldnt set winona down when your there she'll fall through. Also so far you have only seen the zombies react to sound its hard to tell what kind of senses they rely on. See the horrific part of this game is the fact that its hard to find the zombies most of the time. Generally you won't find hordes. I'll let you know how many zombies you will see just ask me)

1614360 (How many Zombies does Shiv see when they get to the balcony? And the zombies also rely on sight since Twilight saw Shiv.)

1614417 (did she?:duck: You kind of just barged in there. Before this can be confirmed you will have to do experimenting.)
As you look out from the observatory you see about 10 leaving the town hall, There are 15 visible from your line of sight in town square. and about 5 more in your direct vicinity.

1614470 ''Holy crap.''
Winona starts to growl.
''No Winona. We have to stay here until night. Then i'll get Rainbow and the rest. Okay?''

Winona nods.

(This is a good place to stop for now. Also while story wise its good to go look for them im gonna be honest, you aren't going to find them. The only way you can form a group is by getting other people to roleplay on here as well. All human or pony interaction will take place among players no other survivors exist.)

(also you forgot to lock the door when you came back inside. might want to do something about that before zombies notice your here.

1614657>>1614628 (Right. I'll see what i can do on the player shortage.)

I lock the door as fast as i can.

Popping in here now. Oc is the name on pic. I play as myself (easier that way.) strengths, over thinking.
weakness; over thinking

1618157 (you human or pony and if pony what kind?)

I say earth pony, belgian horse style (strongest there is)

1618351 (Good choice, lots of strength to get out of tight situations if you need to overpower an opponent. Remember to be careful though one bite and you are technically dead.)
1614681 2135D Has Joined the game!
2135D Finds himself in the attic of one of the houses in ponyville. You have no idea why you are here or how you got here. Everything is deathly silent. A small window provides light for the room so you can see. The room contains a bunch of old junk that was being kept in storage.

1618391 As i wait for nightfall, Winona starts to scratch at my saddlebag.
''You hungry girl?''

Winona nods.

Your shared meal expends half a day worth of rations. You continue to wait. (you have matches and a lantern now right. Wasn't there a pitch black room you wanted to check out?)

1618431 (Ah yes.)
''Okay, Winona, c'mon, we gotta check out the basement.''
I light the lantern using a match and head down into the basement with Winona at my side.

1618441 (I'm gonna have to stop helping you out like this soon you know:ajsmug:)
You have 30 min worth of oil and you 20 ft sight radius now. you enter the basement and head downstairs. You can't immidiately see everything but the first things scattered around are what you would expect of twilight lots of notes scattered around some alembic's and other scientific equipment.

1618460 ''Well, there's a crap load of papers that's for sure. Winona, i'll light the way and you search for items, that sound good?''

Winona barks in approval.

If you look at the papers it looks like twilight was trying to develop a cure but if you continue all of her work has been inconclusive. You find a tray with some blood on it and a dirty scalpel. There appears to be a medical cabinet on one of the far walls. You find other scientific tools laying around as well on the tables. Winona finds a large wrench on the floor it appears to be bloody. Theres a journal near her chalk boards and a large cage in the far corner of the room. you cant see whats inside yet.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 248