RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 104 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 104
bjornicorn
Group Admin

It is the first blood moon Raphael has ever experienced, his powers have gone out of control and he is in absolute agony, holes in space time are opening all around him as he is on his knees, clutching at his head, unaware of the beings coming through the portal, or how they know him
[FYI this is when Raphael was just out of bleeding dawn labs, and he is 17, not even aware of his healing factor or immortality yet, and has just had his first love die in his arms, giving him his signature medallion]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Ozone shakily goes to in restate the screaming "h-hello...."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568411 Raphael is screaming on the ground and twitching

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568450 she hung her head and paced towards him

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568456 Raphael sees her, and his personas come out "Who are you?! Do you work for those bastards at bleeding Dawn who killed Alice?! TALK!" The personas draw their weapons and point them at Ozone threateningly

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568482 "I-I don't know what's going on!" Cobakt said as she cowars

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568509 Raphael is weeping, a phantom image of Alice hanging in front of him, smiling and waving, even in her experiment subjection gear

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568518 ozone backed away. "I-I..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568542 Raphael shouts "WHY WAS I SO STUPID?! I SHOULD OF KNOWN YOU WEREN'T STRONG ENOUGH! I AM JUST A FAILURE WHO DESERVES TO DIE!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568555 ozone was unsure what to do. "I-I'll just now..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568574 Raphael is sitting there, weeping as he holds the pendant, he summons his chakrams and prepares the killing blow "I just wanted to be with you..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568584 "NO DON'T DO IT." Ozones eyes widen and gets in the way of his suicide strike.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568622 Raphael stops it just in time "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I have nothing left to live for, my love is dead, and I am all alone! Just let me do this and go home to wherever you are from!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568633 "I-I don't like seeing life waisted..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568645 raphael is crying "You call this a life?! I'm not even treated like a living thing by my own kind! I have chemical evil running th5rough my veins, AND MY BODY IS IN CONSTANT AGONY BECAUSE OF IT! SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO MADE THE PAIN WORTH IT!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568661 Ozone crumpled up as she cried. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568675 Raphael saw what he did and flew away, "No, i am sorry" as he flies away, the memories of future Ozone flood her mind

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568682 (memories of future ozone.) quickly she scampers after him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568705[Did i spell it wrong?] raphael is once again crying, the power now melting his skin as it reforms instantly "WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568726 (no I forgot to add a question mark. I'm just wondering how it works) ozone whimpers and backs away.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568760 [The power he is exuding is ripping holes in space time, Ozone has just experienced another rip]
Raphael sees her "What are you doing here?! JUST LET ME FUCKING DIE!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568774 ozone tears up even more and runs off sobbing.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568790 Raphael lies there, trying to remember who that strange mare is as his chaotic knowledge kicks in "...Shit..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568798 ozone trips and just lays where she fell and sobbed

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568811 Runician appears next to her "He had no memory of you until a few seconds ago, none of us did, I warn you, some mates of his from across time and space may appear soon... and You were not his last, you lived happily for a few eons, but then you went insane and committed suicide...I'm sorry..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568838 "h-hun w-why did I go crazy?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568848 Runician teared up "Turns out... mortal borns were not made to become immortal... that is why he kept his next mate mortal, he stayed by her side until the day she died, it was thankfully of old age, he was by her bedside..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568862 "what happens to my soul?....Do you know?...."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568880 Runician smiled "He has a part of it in his medallion, which he made be an interdimensional, cross time singularity, whatever happens to one medallion, at one place or time, happens to them all, and he made it indestructable, he put the rest of your soul in heaven, he weeped for centuries that he could never join you as well"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568903 "I know I have so much to look forward too but why do I feel like knowing how it ends has ruined it?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568931 Runician sighed "he does not regret spending a single moment with you, only that he could not save May Flower...oops..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1568942 "may flower?..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568980 Runician silently thanks the gods she does not remember her daughter, and that he does not have to explain her killing her

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1569008 ozone hangs her head. "Can you take these memories away... I don't want to know the end... But please tell me... His meany mates does he have... And...
Am I special?...."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569027 Runician smiles "You will forget it all, and he treasures his time with you greatly, as he did all of his dead mates, you are the one he weeped the longest for, and hurt himself the most over..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1569050 ozone didn't like the ide of him hurting himself but it was some consoladation.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569068 Runician sighed "You know, he actually buried you under one of Georges immobile kids... figured you'd like that since you loved his apples..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1569108 her eyes are simply swimming with happy tears. I haven't even met him and I miss him so much... Do I ever visit him in death? Or vice versa? Does he ever find his rest with a harem of mates he had across time? Or do we know yet?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569127 "I know you do, but you prevent us from telling him, and he cannot bring himself to meet them again, as it is too painful for him, and he never was with more than one at a time..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1569156 "oh ok. I think in reduce to forget."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569165 Runician was intrigued "Meaning?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569188 Runician kissed her, then led her to the rift she came from "You sure you do not want to say goodbye?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1569199 "before I've even said hello? I think I'll be fine."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569215 Runician nods as she leaves, sad to see her go

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1569223 (good god that was depressing. I think raph should find his own parradise where all his mates can be with him..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569284 [I was thinking that too, I first meant for it to be an awkward situation where all his mates were meeting each other and fought over him when he did not even remember them, but the others are not on]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1569290 (yes well I hate sad endings so that makes me happy.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569306 [Also, he meets an immortal born named Emily, and they have an immortal born named Purity, so there is that]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1569320 (how many mates toatal?)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 104