RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 391 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 391

Purity looked at his father before he agreed and followed his father into the training room downstairs.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548543 *at the training room*
Raphael sent a small thread of chaos out "Hold the amulet, and focus on the chaos, you should absorb it"

Purity did as he was told, after a few seconds he started to feel something flowing from the amulet into him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548554 "There you go! now, focus on the chaos in the amulet, and pour it into something"

Purity started to pour the chaos into his Lazgun before it started to glow with dawns colors.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548558 Raphael smiled "Good, now it is chaotically enchanted, any upgrade or modification you can think of will instantly be there once you focus on it"

Purity focused on an automatic firing enchantment with a no overheat before he started to rapidly fire into the training dummies. "THIS IS AWESOME," he shouted with glee.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548573 Raphael smiled "Just waituntil you upgrade a suit of power armor, YOU TURN INTO FUCKING IRON MAN!" Raphael then walked over to him "This amulet now holds safely a part of your soul, do NOT use it in an enchantment, it is a pain to get back out"

"Why shouldn't i use it as an enchantment, doesn't that mean what ever i enchant becomes bound to my soul and if i love my powers then i can still summon them," purity asked as he looked at the red gem in the middle of the amulet.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548585 Raphael sighed "Yes, but you feel everything that happens to it, and trust me, that is a weak point you do NOT want to have" Raphael shuddered at his memory of that mistake

"So if i bound it to a gun, everytime i fired it would burn me," Purity realized.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548593 "Eeyup" Raphael shrugged "Oh, try enchanting your keyblade, I think you will like the results!" Raphael smiled like a BAWS

Purity started to enchant his keyblade but felt something akin to a magic blocker, he poured more magic into it and didn't notice the glow surrounding him, as he strained against the magic wall it collapsed, flooding his Blade with energy that backlashed at Purity, the light flashed brighter then the sun before dying down, Purity was unconscious... and he had wings.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548624 Raphael smiled "I knew this would happen!" Raphael heals Purity and brings him to, unaware of the watching Emily

[wait, did we just make a redo of Twilights ascension?]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548640 [Sadly, sort of yes...I feel like I sold out Purity to Hasbro...:fluttershysad:]

[LoL, Hasbro can't sue us as we didn't completely use the ascension scene, plus purity is an original character.]
Emily entered the room as she saw Purity with wings, "What happened," she said as she saw Purity being lifted up by Raph from a small scorched hole in the ground.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548659 Raphael smiled "We just made a soul circuit, his soul is now constantly flowing between his keyblade and him"

[what about his wings, i think she was asking about those two :rainbowlaugh:]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548665 Raphael then thought for a moment "Oh, and he has wings, that is cool, I just got the ability to make Golems"

Emily just also thought for a moment, "I'm summoning my wings," she said before waking up Purity and taking for flying lessons.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548677 Raphael sat in a corner doing maintenance on a sleeping Steve "I wish I had wings...can't summon those!"

Caleb waltzed in the room, no he literally danced into the room, "you could summon those wings from terrariaverse," he suggested before doing a cossack dance whilst sinking into the floor because CHAOS BITCH.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548688 Raphael thought for a moment on that, then summoned the light wings from the Diabloverse "WINGS OF LIGHT BITCHES!" he then takes off after his son, already a freakin master!

[oh my god, you summoned wings and as soon as i read that part a new thread to something else popped up saying air superiority]
Caleb just started to eat the dirt in front of him like a worm before surfacing outside and eating the air like it was dirt, started to worm his way after them.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548712 [ERMAGERD! LOL!] Raphael drops a piano on him "Oopsie, did I do that?"

Caleb just ate through the piano before growing to the size of twilights house.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548722 Raphael sighs, and absorbs Calebs chaos "We have no need to scare the locals further..." Raphael still felt bad about scaring Twily...maybe he should go see her...

Caleb wouldn't let go of his chaos and set up a order barrier from an enchanted tooth he had that dampened his power, "I WILL DEVOUR 3 HEARTS AND CRAP OUT 3 SOULS," he shouted with the canterlot voice as he continued.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548745 Raphael opens up a portal to the zombieverse and punts him in, then flies over to Twily's library

Caleb devours 3 zombie hearts then craps out the souls before turning into the destroyer of worlds from terraria and entering back to his world.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548759[really?]
Raphael makes a giant Order collar and teleports it to Calebs neck, it activates the second the locks activate
Raphael knocks on Twily's door

Caleb is stuck as the destroyer of worlds only at pet size, Emily puts him in a small fish tank.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548789 [You RP as Twily, right?]
Raphael knocks again "Twilight? You there?"

Twilight open's the door before saying, "May i help you,"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548802 Raphael bowed respectively "I am sorry for the bad memories I shared with you, and for bringing you to tears, I should of known better than to share my pain..." Raphael is turning to leave "...I am not a monster...I am just an unlucky man who was forced to make some bad choices...goodbye... " Raphael begins to walk away

Twilight watches him leave before she whispers sorry and closes the door.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1555525 Raphael absently looks at his calendar, and stops, paling "No... NONONONONONONONO!" Raphael teleports home and begins to restrain himself in chains

Purity Flash's to His dad to see what is happening

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1555540 Raphael looks at his son in terror "Son, it is a blood moon tonight, this will have strange effects on me, and these order chains are all that will keep in my chaos, I need all chaos to stay away from me tonight... I am sorry..."

Purity just look's at his dad before using his magic to stop the blood moon and change it to a regular moon before flashing away.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1555564 Raphael sighs "Thank god he is unnaffected by them, I still have nightmares of when I tried that..." Emily then appears and sees him in chains

"Blood moon," Emily asks' with a sigh.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1555603 Raphael sighs "Apparently Purity fixed it, but I am staying here just in case, last thing we need is a portal to G3.5 MLP..."

Caleb and Purity shiver as if someone had said the worst possible thing i brony history.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1555647 Raphael sighs "Too bad you don't know how to let out an order aura, then we could cuddle naked still" Raphael looks at her hopefully, looking rather kinky chained up like that

bjornicorn
Group Admin

Emily sighs again before agreeing with Raphael and cuddling him.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1593283 [you have returned!]
Raph smiles as he lies nude with his wife, happy to be with her

Meanwhile, Purity was at his bunker working on a way to hybridize forerunner tech and UNSC(Halo 4 edition) tech together, his masterpiece was the ATHENA assault and bio-hazard control suit.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 391