RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 391 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 391

"trust me he will," Caleb reassured him with a thumbs up sign and his winning grin(that sometimes brings bad luck but not for the B-day) and ran back to the school while changing back to his 14 year old form and running into the class before the last person entered.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524310 Raphael told steve to wait inside a box and wrapped it up for his son, leaving a note on it saying 'from dad' [Steve is twice a normal golems size, and has a mount for Purity] raphael then ported home and started to bake the cake for his party, humming the flogging molly song devils dance floor as he baked, he was in a masculine apron that said 'kiss the cook', he would most likely get made fun of usually, but he was fucking ripped, so the invisible haters layed off, Raphael remembered Dashie and sent her home, hoping she learned a little respect, or at least some self retraint... he again wished that they would of listened to reason when he heard a knock on the door "Coming!"

At the door was Twilight with a quill, ink well and Notepad that said research and was filled out with random bits of info that was false like: children are naturally more aggressive, Husband eats wife after birth, Child=Evil?
Raph just stared at her, "Excuse me Mr but can i ask some questions?" she asked as she barged her way way inside and sat down at Raphs relaxing chair with her feet on Purity's Command table as if she owned the place.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524395 Raphael snapped his fingers and she was outside, he then held up a finger "First, this is my home and my land, you may not enter without my permission, or do pony parents here not teach basic mannerisms?" Raphael then held up a second finger "Second, You are a guest here, if you act rude towards me or make snide comments about my family, I will take your notes from you and not let you have them back until you apologize, as that is the suiting punishment for such immature behavior, now, you have questions, so please, come in"

In a list here are the questions and answers:

Are you a warmongering species, No
Do you eat your wife after child Birth, NO
What are you doing here,(you pick the answer)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524424 Raphael sighed and rubbed his head "I said it when we first met and you attacked us without provocation, We just want to live in peace... no ponies or people trying to kill us, or experiment on us, or anything like that... we just want our son to grow up better than us..." Raphael cries silently, remembering his past "...Especially not like mine..."

"Why, what happened," Twlight asked not caring about the mans pain.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524434 raphael just lost all expression "well, for one thing, my kind do not usually have my powers, so I was feared and hated for my powers, people would call me devilspawn and throw stones at me as I crossed the street, and I had grown up on my own in an orphanage after I...accidentally killed my mom with my powers as a baby... my dad dumped me in a trashcan outside the orphanage for that... i lived a shit life till i was fifteen, then it all went to hell... A corporation called the bleeding dawn project kidnapped me and did inhumane experiments on me, like removing all of my bones and replacing them with chaos crystal, or pumping me full of chemical evil, which my chaotic neutral body constantly and violently rejected..." Raphael relayed all of the torture he went through in life, saying more than he ever told even to Emily, he was unaware of his entire family and Gilda listening in on him "...and that is why i moved to this world, to give my son a better life than me

Twilight had a slightly shocked face before she left and sent a message to celestia saying the family is a bunch of evil monsters because they kill.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524464 raphael sensed this and ported both the scroll and Twilight to his home "You really tried that, didn't you? And here I thought it was a good idea saving you bitches from Sombra! I should of let him take your town over! you think i am evil because i kill? you know what they did?! They killed babies dammit, that's foals for you, they strapped me down to a table and cut me up just to watch me heal, and you know what else? They injected my blood into my kind, mutating them into mindless killin machines, and I felt their pain as they turned! AND YOU THINK I AM THE MONSTER?!" Raphael transmits the actual memories to Twilight, as well as the pain he felt "I went through that every day for five years! And you think those heartless bastards deserved my mercy?!" Raphael then gets dangerously close "Get out, I care not if you need my help, you are unwelcome here" Raphael then teleports her in front of his door and slams it behind her, his mumbling barely heard by her "Magic of friendship my fat ass, just hate us like everyone else..." raphael went to sharpen Barry some more

Twilight ran crying to her library, when she arrived she just dived onto her bed sobbing while spike sent a message asking Celestia to help her with a problem.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524499 Raphael felt bad "Maybe I went too far..." Raphael came up to see his puffy eyed family "Shit...you heard that, huh?" Raphael really did not want to share his pain with anyone...

His only response was a hug from everyone except Caleb, "Eeyup," Caleb replied before joining the group hug and using his magic to make Raph feel better.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524515 Raphael allowed it for once, just wanting is pain to stop, he then breaks the hug "So, how are you feeling about your big day tomorrow, champ?" raphael tussled his sons hair "I just know this one will rule!" Raphael then saw Dashie spying on them and ported her in "What do you want?" Raphael did not want to deal with her shit now, as he was having family time and was actually happy, not all Emo and crap... he was deciding wether or not to send Dashie back home as a stallion

"I don't trust you and your Guys outside, so i'm watching you for the princess," Raph just makes her gender -less and Teleported her to the palace.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524582 Raph just decides to go to sleep for the night

Caleb goes for a stroll around the city while Purity and Emily go to bed.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524586 Raphael wakes up the next morning to Dashie pounding on his door, demanding to be turned back, he does so and sets up for the party

Caleb is showing Purity the bunker in the forest with a small group of Construction golems to build defences and more golems.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524596 Raphael brings out a massive present and waits for the tour to be done

As purity entered his home he was greeted by a giant box, the label said to Purity, he opened it and found a new golem, "Hey kid happy birthday, i hope i get to be your friend," the golem said as it floated around.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1524986 Raphael smiled"I named him Steve, been working on it since your last B-day" Raphael showed Purity the ins and outs of Steve

Purity was ecstatic about about his gift's before Emily gave him a gift, it was a Bike with Camouflage patterns.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525003 Purity loved his gift, he always wanted a bike, and now he's got one, he stood up and hugged his family "Thank you s much!" Gilda then comes up with her own gift, looking a little nervous

Gilda had gifted him the traditional griffon style gift of a Helmet painted to match the receivers personality, in this case, gold.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525015 Purity adored the gift and hugged Gilda while kissing her, loving his birthday until he saw the royal carriage of Celestia heading towards town, this probably did not bode well for them

When celestia landed she noticed the party decorations and the golem floating around like a lunatic, "Am i imposing on anything," she asked with a amused voice at seeing Raph doing the chicken dance.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525035 "Nothing much, just my sons birthday" Raphaeljested "So... you wanna tell us why you came here, or is this another wild nisit of stoning and horn snappery?"

"No, i've come here to request your services as mercanaries," she replied with a cool look as she brought out a large bag of bit's, "I would like you to hunt down a group of Rogue Guards and kill them(celestia here will do anything to keep peace)," she said giving them time to think.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525048 Raphael laughed "So you and your ponies treat us like filth because we kill shit, but when said shit hits the fan you want our help? I smell a double standard!"

"No, they disrespect you because you talk so openly about it, my guards are sworn to secrecy about killing and always use a visual clone to pretend they arrested him," she corrected him, "These rogue guards have killed 20 ponies and have decided to target you next, i'm saying i want you to either kill them or just fortify the town," she asked.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525065 Raphael decides to take a third option, and summons the guards and chains them up so they can't move "Okay, seriously? Your ponies need to ditch the honey coated look at the world, it's not ever going to help them in any way, trust me, I've seen the cupcakes verse...and Butchershy, can't forget butchershy" everyone in the room excluding Celly blanched and agreed "Most fucked up world ever..."

"Hold on Raph, This world is a neutral world, The more magic you use the more it can damage the universe, your chaos is corrupting this world," Celestia said, "What i wanted you to do was teach your son how to fight," she finished before she grabbed the guards and teleported them to the castle.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525097 Raphael shrugged "He already knows how, and me and Emily have a system, after the damage starts to get bad Emily fixes it with her Order magic" Purity is eating a slice of cake while riding his golem "...and I don't want to make him a tool for killing...I know how it feels..."

"i'm not asking you to make him a tool, i'm asking if he would like to join the royal guard as Calebs Captain of the guard but with Noble status and more," she said bringing the fact that Caleb needed guards as being prince of Equestria.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525114 "Right, you need to protect his dick so you can get some, cool, I'll ask him "Raphael summons his son and tells him of the request, Raphael then turns and walks to his home "It is really for the best that they know about killing, as if they don't they will eventually have their world fall apart around them..."

Purity, thinking long and hard(Lol long and hard) over it had decided that protecting his uncles ass(or dick in this case) was important, also to stop him from trolling everyone in the city.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525130 Raphael came back with a special hybrid of their armor with a cloaking function "Hey, Celly, you gonna tell your little ponies about Caleb?"

"well, yes actually, at his coronation in 2 months, enough time to set up his guard, his half of the palace and what he is prince of, i'm thinking the prince of war," She stated slyly.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525146 Raphael somehow pulled an even slyer smile and poked her belly "Or maybe prince of ferttility? Our chaos kind are well known for our virility"

"Hmm, thats cadence's job description," she seemed to ponder for a moment before saying, "The prince of assholes," she stated pridely.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525190 Raphael thought for a moment "yep, that is perfect" Raphael summoned some cake and offered it to Celly

"Now, get your son trained, you have 3 months to train him for the coronation in 5 months," celestia said with a grin before leaving.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525244 Raphael smiled "We've been training him to fight since he was six" Raphael summons an army of shadow clone dummies and gestures to Celestia to watch "Do your thing son!" Raphael had all of the dummies rise and prepare to attack purity, Raphael quickly makes sure that they will not be lethal no matter what
[Just realised, we have not named his keyblade! All keyblades need special names to signify their soul! How about equinox?]

(How about we join it with equinox guardian, it seems cool and because Purity chose the shield it's perfect)
Purity just charges into the attack as he summons his shield and keyblade, the first enemy he encounters attacks with a thrust to the stomach followed by a slash downwards, as he started the thrust Purity sidestepped as he shield bashed its face in before beheading it with a diagonal slice.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1531825 Raphael looks on with pride in his yes

Pride just continue's to cut down the clones before he was sent flying by a small group of clones, Purity just growls before he summons his lazgun and his karskin(He can't use the lazgun without his armor because the armor contains his plasma pack) armor and charges them again, stabbing left and right with his bayonet, his blade got stuck in a clone and he couldn't remove it,(remember his Lazgun)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1531931 Raphael calls out "Don;t forget the Lazer gun!" Raphael in his endless wisdom said

Purity just grunted as he pulled the trigger sending a crimson beam through the shadow and 2 others behind it, Purity smirked at the power of his weapon as he starts to fire at the clones while stabbing the ones that get to close.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1531963 Celestia is just siting there, in awe of the combat skills that someone so young would have, she looked at his father 'Did he teach him? how powerful are these people, exactly?' Raphael saaw her shocked expression and leaned forward "Now you see why my kind decided to do such inhumane experiments on me, I am the ultimate tool of war from my world" Raphael transfers the memories he has to Celestia, conveying his story in moments

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 391