RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 46 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 46

Since there wasn't an actual thread for it I figured why not make it myself; here we can introduce our OCs, their backstory, their powers, their personality, all that good stuff. I look forward to seeing everyone's.

1427158 I'm the Joker
A Psychopathic Clown
A Drinker
that's all

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Name: Ozone Vortex
Race: Pegusas
Colors: Coat: sky blue Mane/tail: white
cutie mark: three vortexes
talent:wind controll
other: She has a crooked wing

Name: Notes
Species: Mole dog (diamond dog if you don't get why I named them all under a race mix called mole dog)
Fur: Grey
Hobbies: Scribbling on herself and people, learning equish.
Other: She hates anybody that so much as speaks Big Macs name who isn't her or his family. AJ wants her head on a platter. She got Big Mac shoved outside for a entire week after a small incident. And practically branded him with her magically permanent marker that stays as long as the will of which it was written for remains present in the user.

I've a couple, but I guess I'll just start with my Ponysona-thingy.

Name: Gingersnap (or Ginger Snap, if you like separating the words)
Species: Pegasus-Pony, mild chaos infusion.
Coloration: Yellow coated, Red maned and tailed
Attire: A dark, Braeburn-esque vest vest with numerous internal pockets. May sometimes wear a fedora or forgo the vest, has yet to be seen wearing both.
Cutie Mark: Blank-Flanked, shrugs off questions and insults pertaining to it easily. Doesn't seem to outwardly care about it anymore.
Notable Talents:
-Skilled flyer, preferring to fly with his eyes closed when tight maneuvering is not required. No crashes on his flight record.
-Skilled with spectra (also known as pigments) and is able to make a variety of Rainbow related products given proper ingredients. Also able to mix up liquid rainbow that is actually quite tasty. Brews this on the side for fun.
-Able to draw up moisture from the air to create mists and fogs like most pegasi, but unable to condense this into conventional clouds.
-Known to be capable of two acts of chaotic magic: Short ranged teleportation when in danger (location is an uncontrollable short distance away from starting point) and spectra siphoning (may accidentally draw spectra away from the environment when attempting to condense a mist/fog, causing it to change colors. Is able to bottle and condense this for use or sale.
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Backstory: Pretty standard Cloudstale Rainbow Technician (RT), though his mastery of mixing them has warranted him being sent out to various other cities to teach proper rainbow making/handling to cloud-bosses and fledgling RTs out there.

The only real notable thing to happen to him occurred when Discord was running amok a few years back. He was doing his best to clear up the various beverage storms brewing about above Manehatten at the time along with the rest of the Manehatten weather team. Unfortunately, due to his overall below average ability in cloud-busting (despite his skillful flying, I might add) he wasn't of much help. However, when the clouds decided it'd be a good idea to dive into the batch of rainbow that he had been working on prior to things going haywire and rain that all over the place, he was understandably upset. Especially when they encapsulated him for actually managing to keep others from jumping into the color bath so they could get in on the fun. Due to the overall chaos that went on for that day or day an a half, he wasn't counted as missing until the weather team was able to regroup after the fact...

Name: Theo Stormhammer
Species: Pegusas
Colors: Coat: Blue Mane/Tail: Purple
Cutie Mark: A saw and a hammer crossed over each other.
Talent: Skilled in combat with his hammer. Able to swing it with ease in fights. Able to draw lightning within his hammer to be used at will (Sort of like if he shot if from a cloud).
Other: A bit laid back and tries to stay away from things that are main stream. Also likes foxy mares.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Name: Baker's Dozen

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: Baker's Dozen has a light tan coat, like a fresh sugar cookie. Her eyes are a pure caramel brown, and her mane is long and curly, and white like pure sugar. Her body is plump and very curvy, though she has a set of strong muscles as well, since she goes to the gym every day.

NSFW note: Her rump is huge, wide, plump, curvy, perky, and bouncy all at once. Many stallions come into her bakery just to watch her swinging hips and glorious backside. :raritywink: She's too focused on her work to notice, though.

Cutie Mark: A tray of a dozen fresh sugar cookies, showing her talent for baking.

Personality: Baker is a strong, independent mare that likes to handle her shop by herself, save for some hired help to clean the tables. She doesn't take crap from anyone, and keeps a weapon under the front counter in case some punk gets any ideas. Though, if you show kindness to her, Baker will show herself to be kind and generous. She keeps her friends safe however she can. Granted, there are times when she seems to work herself too hard to make time for friends.

Bio: Her mother was her inspiration for baking. As a foal, Baker would watch her mother move about their small Phillydelphia home with awe as she would cook and bake the most delicious treats. Once she was old enough, the two of them began baking together, and Baker's cutie mark soon followed. Now with her mother retired and Baker with her own business, the mare ensured her success by baking and inspecting each and every batch of bread, pastries, cookies, and whatever else herself. The quality food she created in her bakery, particularly the sugar cookies, drew crowds from the entire town and beyond to her humble shop.

Other notes: She has a weakness for sweets, cake in particular. But she's still very healthy because of her exercise routine and her varied diet of many friuits and veggies. She would do more cardio, but she's fine the way she is, and besides, Baker likes being plump. It makes her soft and squishy, like a big plushie. :3

Name: black cloud
Species: thestral
Appearance:Black cloud is a black bat pony with bat wings, fangs and slitted eyes, his eyes are pure silver that seem to throb and pulse like moonlight and lightning. his fure is black with a white mane, he has lightning streaks of white going up his legs and body leading to his tail where they change to black and lead to a black lock mark.
Cutie mark:A stereotypical werewolf moon
Personality: Black cloud is a shy and emotional outcast of society after accidentally setting stalliongrad town hall aflame, When in danger he can go into a firehigh and use a flamethrower he rigged together with a fire ruby to burn everything in sight... even his friends.
Bio: was born in stalliongrad to a thestral and a unicorn. he had lots of friends when he was young but lost them all when his schools cafeteria blew up killing all his friends and leaving him with a burn scar from his jaw to his stomach. this left him emotionally dead to the world for a while. 2 years later and he is still sad but he is on fluttershy level shy and nervous, knows minor latin like ignus to cast his magic as latin is there magic words. when he was 17 he burned down stalliongrad town hall trying in a fit of rage because of his parents death, he was banished from the town and later joined the ponyville royal guard. is currently dating my girlfriends oc named Full moon.

Name: Drizzle Quill (nickname: Driz)

Species: Pegasus

Description: Drizzle Quill has a sky blue body color, a little darker than Rainbow Dash’s, maybe, and her mane is styled a little differently. It has the same rough edges, but at the ends it comes together into a curl. Her mane is a deep sapphire blue. Driz’s eyes are a deep violet and her wings are a little pointed at the ends of each feather.

Personality: Driz is a sort of mix of Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy – she’s very literate and always wants to keep on top of things, but when you confront her with something or she meets someone new, she’s very shy and quiet, even if given a compliment. If irritated, she tends to get pouty and a little whiny or will yell. Driz loves to read and write, and enjoys flying, the sense of freedom of soaring throughout the sky. She was able to fly a little bit before the other fillies her age. Driz is scared to death of spiders, bees, being abandoned, and being alone. She isn’t particularly into anything romance-related.

Bio: Driz has lived in Cloudsdale most of her life, is a fangirl over the Elements of Harmony (particularly Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash) but hasn’t actually met any of them, and has been thinking of moving to Spocanter to go to an academy her friends have recommended where she can improve her writing talents.

Cutie Mark: A lightning-bolt shaped quill (representing flying and writing)

Other: She’s about the age of the mane six.

Name: Jack Hoofington (dragon fire gave me that name)
Species: regular pegasus pony a little larger than normal but deffinately not big mac large... well mostly (nsfw lol)
Occupation: traveling method actor (becomes his role for short periods of time often some sort of action hero and sometimes villain if no other role was available)
Cutie mark: an explosion like from a movie or something (ignore blank flank in picture, although that is whaat he looks like)
Look: wheres a black desperado cowboy hat and a black sleeveless suit top. Why? Cuz he thinks it looks badass why else?
Personality: energetic fun, likes to fuck around with people and generally care free, except when doing a role. His personality shifts whenever he is fitting the role of another pony in some gig.
Skills: average flyer is well versed in stunts but only cuz he had too. Most of his skill is found more on the ground and is quite proficient in theatrical martial arts (its like mma except really flashy!)
Backstory: honestly hes pretty damn normal up until you get to his career and even then hes still just an actor although being quite eccentric but yeah hes got parents that love him though they are quite far away at this point he was an only child but had plenty of freinds and is generally likeable unless hes going for a very unlikeable character haha
if you want my solemn and bad ass oc then check out a shield forged broken that should be enough backstory for one character haha that would be Shatter Shield who has a serious thing for Princess Luna and all that shit...
anyways thats it for my oc!

bjornicorn
Group Admin

Name: to be decided by Ozone, If Raphael had a choice it would be May

Personality: Perky, upbeat, hyper, loves to make others happy

Appearance:Anthro Gilda with scales, has dragon eyes and wings, purple-green color scheme, has tail quills (Unknown cross mutation of feathers and quills)

Mother: Ozone

Father: Raphael/Gabriel

bjornicorn
Group Admin

Name: Raphael

Species: Human

Ethnicity: Irish

Height: 6.5 ft.

width: 2 ft.

Personalities: Psycho, Runician, Limbo, and Raphael

Raphael's description:

Hair Color:Bright red

Eye Color: Blue-green

outfit: Black business suit with red pinstripes

Hat: Fedora with same color scheme

Hair style: scraggly and unkempt

Weapons: Chaos chakrams

Gloves: Classic white

Powers: same as discord

Necklace: Metal medallion of the tree of life with a sword and mace crossing behind it

Personality: Jovial, caring, affectionate, forgiving, carefree

Quirks: Absentminded, clueless, overly-optimistic, hard to calm down when angered

Chaos charged form: Midnight black skin, glowing red orbs for eyes, mouth glows red in a cheshire cat grin, same suit, hat, and gloves, but a dark aura eminates from the suit and the red stripes are now glowing in a neon shade, now has red claws

Limbos' description

Torso: Millitary bandoliers crossing over a black T-shirt with hotrod flames

Head: Flaming dragon skull helm and a futuristic visor

Legs: Leather pants with flames on the bottoms

Shoes: Leather army boots that leave flaming footsteps

Weapon: Minigun with the chakrams acting as gears on the backpack

Personality: self righteous, vain, cold, short tempered, one track mind

Chaos charged form:Midnight black skin, glowing red orbs for eyes, mouth glows red in a cheshire cat grin , gun tips turn into dragon skulls, and the outfit turns to chaotic fire

Psychos' description

Head: Army issue gas-mask

Torso: Shirtless with a pentagram bordered with a Draconequis tatooed on his torso, has a six-pack

Arms: Heavily muscled, with "slice here" tatooed over his wrists with surgery cut-lines under the words

Hands: Covered in black fingerless gloves

Legs: Army green cargo pants

Feet: Brown hiking boots, leaves electric footprints

Weapon: Buzz axe from Borderlands 2 with the head made up of the chakrams spinning both clockwise and counter-clockwise simultaneously and twin drills poking out of the tip, also spinning both ways

Personality: Krieg from Borderlands 2

Chaos charged form: Left arm shrinks down and right arm grows to inhuman size, body becomes reptilian, Midnight black skin, glowing red reptilian orbs for eyes, mouth glows red in a cheshire cat grin grows a tail

Intellect's description

outfit: blue druids cloak, leaves trail of ice

Eyes: Glowing blue

Weapon: Staff with the chakrams making a sphere at the tip

Personality:Intellectual, factual, cold, distant

Chaos charged form: Grim reaper

Runician's description:

Appearance: Thin, plant covered Raphael

Personality: Male Fluttershy

Weapon: Pet treant

Chaos charged form: Male spriggan

All have same weakness: Order, it is like poison to them and cancels out his powers, and blood moons, they make his powers go haywire

Living: wherever he is allowed too crash for the night, no real home

virtues:Loyal, honest, and kind

flaws:hardheaded and overly protective

bjornicorn
Group Admin

Name: Cyndir

Race: Ifriiti/storm elemental hybrid

Speech pattern: like Yangus from Dragon Quest: Journey of the cursed king

baby sister: Sut (pronounced soot)

friends: none

Mother: storm elemental named Croz'na (deceased, died during child birthing of Sut)

Father: Ifriiti named Skuld (Deceased, killed by dragon)

Powers: controls electricity, ice, and air, and can turn into his storm form, which is a humanoid ionic tornadoe with hail inside it (think chronicles of riddick)

Weakness: weak against water, fire, and earth

Special Move: "Perfect Storm" flash freezes the enemy, then surrounds them with ionic whirlwinds, tearing them to electrified bits

Personality pros: get a badass and make him protective of his friends, loyal, jovial, tough, layed back, and a mischevious prankster,

Personality flaws: rather lazy, short tempered, immature, and jumps to random conclusions about strangers (are you a spy!?!)

Greatest Fear: Losing control of his powers

Upper Torso: Black leather sleeveless jacket with dragon skull shoulder guards and a crimson red gears of war logo on the back, and a black sleeveless T-shirt with a pentagram glowing blood red in the middle of the shirt

Lower Torso: red and black camo pants

Feet: Steel tipped black leather combat boots

Hands: Black fingerless gloves with steel spikes at the knuckles, a black and white checkered ring on his left ring finger, and an onyx and ruby ring on the right ring finger

Elbow: Steel arm guards

Knees: Steel shin guards with skulls painted on them

Neck: Dragon tooth necklace and headphones with marble skulls and onyx eyes

Head: metal spikes coming out of head in a punk rock esque spike hairdo, white shades, a single piercing on his lip and nose, shark teeth for his teeth, red irises, and cast iron skull earrings with ruby eyes, and a helmet made from a dragon's skull

Belt: Bullet tipped black leather

Weapon of choice: His hands, feet, knees, elbows, and war-hammers

Special weapon: Thunderheade

Thunderheade description: Giant war-hammer shaped like an eagle's head, with an ice aura surrounding the beak, a gear spinning at the back of the head at supersonic speeds, chains running down the handle, electricity coursing through the whole thing, and a bronze handle at the end.

Fighting Style: Mixed martial arts

Fighting Range: Short-Range

Back story: Cyndir is the only son of the Ifriiti forge master Skuld, and the Storm Elemental shaman Willow-weeper. He was raised by both of his parents and was taught all of their methods for forge-work and shamanism. They lived happily, and this continued until his mother died giving birth to his little sister Sut, he was 15 at the time. His father then proceeded to teach him the ways of combat, this training took 10 years. At the end of his training, Skuld gifted the family war hammer, Badmaw, to Cyndir. Ten months later, Skuld was eaten by the black scaled dragon "Chorzengrougus" or "infernal void", his last lesson being the family war-cry "punish the wicked,protect the pure!" Cyndir then tracked the dragon to it's lair and poisoned it with dragon-bane, the extremely rare, and potent, poison capable of killing dragons, he then proceeded to loot it's body, using the wings to make leather and a bow, the teeth to make a necklace, it's skull to make a helmet, and the rest of it to strengthen Badmaw, unknowingly imbuing it with the soul of the dragon he killed, gaining it's magic and supernatural strength. Cyndir then became a mercenary so that he can support his baby sister, Sut

bjornicorn
Group Admin

Name: Razorback

Race: D-dog/dragon hybrid...Dragon Dog!

Hide color: Fluorescent Bronze

Horns: Come out of forehead at either side and curve back

Scale locations: Back, arms, leg, and tail

Bone blades: come down middle of back, on elbows, behind head, at ends of fingers and toes, retractable

Tail tip: red spear

Diet: Omnivorus and mineravorus

Body type: 25% larger version of werewolves from Skyrim

Out of curiosity will any of these be making an appearance in OC Roleplay?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452606 If they are acceptable and I find a good RP thread for them to start off in, yes!:twilightsmile::pinkiesmile:

Well we have a Hunger Games style thread going on...

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452619 I never read the books... when I have enough cash to spare the store by my place is sold out...:fluttershysad:

That shouldn't be a problem, this thread has already been taken away from the original GM for being incomprehensible to non-fans like myself. The basic gist is essentially a survival/fight to the death tournament.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452633 would Razorback be acceptable?

Yes, though you might want to rename her temporarily or give her an alias since there is an important NPC named Razor Back in the game. Also bear in mind all characters will be nerfed in some way (unicorns have restraining bolts, the skies are patrolled etc.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452641 good thing Razor Back is not here, else he'd be really offended...:twistnerd: and how do you suppose I nerf him? metal plates covering his bone blades?

Considering the way the game is played in-universe I can just disable them, you'll see what I mean by that once the game starts.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452658 okay! how about the name Ingot?

Up to you, we don't have anyone else by that name entered so if you like you can use it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452660 I entered... LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Well, once we leave some more time for others to enter at least :derpytongue2:

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452667 :trollestia:I know... I just really wanted to say that... ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

(Forgive me for copying this directly off my blog post)
Info and Ablities
Daniel is not a real human. He was born from the Advanced Human Soldier project which altered him to become a super-soldier but took away his childhood and parts of his humanity, supposedly making him a sadistic killer who enjoys his enemies’ pain.

He was part of the 'Combat Assassin' class of clones and, as a result, possesses the ability to create functional weapons and armour out of organic metals (it is still unknown where this metal originates), ceramic ( suspected to be bone),fibers (suspected to be muscle fibers) and even fabric (suspected to be a fine, thinner version of his skin).

With these abilities, Daniel also has the power to change his physical appearance, to an extent, of course. Daniel cannot radically change his voice box,, limb length and height. He also lacks the ability to change his gender or completely alter his bone structure, however, he does have the ability to change his 'clothes' (seeing that his clothes are basically his skin) and hair in order to become almost untraceable.

Despite this, he still keeps a consistent appearance when 'casual'. This form is a Caucasian male around the ages of 26 to 30 and with black hair and green eyes; facial features may differ but the form will always have a square jawline and short facial hair. The body will have a rather athletic build and he would be wearing a tan or olive shirt with his Delta Mesh over it along with a pair of forest or desert camouflage combat trousers.

History
Daniel was created as an assassin for Overwatch, a tool for the elimination of noteworthy targets. This changed after he was ordered to kill the innocent daughter of [NAME REDACTED], merely ten years old at the time, and he refused to do so. Hearing this, the head of the project ordered that Daniel be terminated as soon as possible. He escaped after murdering a bunch of guards and, after taking a liking to some of their weapons, used his variants of their weapons to bust his way out.

Upon reaching Gradennade, Daniel snuck into the city as a dead soldier after seeing the corpse along the way. He was later arrested for severely wounding a man who tried to rob him. Upon arrest, Daniel changed his form to match that of the criminal but remained silent throughout transport; when questioned, he simply said that he did no wrong and should not have been captured. Upon seeing Daniel, the criminal attempted to kill Daniel, and failed, with a shiv during their incarceration. When the team arrived, Daniel had already pinned the criminal's hand to the wall with the shiv and was just sitting on the ground in front of the target.

Upon release from prison, Daniel was drafted into the Agency's military where he demonstrated his fighting skills and ability to sneak past enemy lines undetected. He was then used as a weapon after his true nature was discovered and was, eventually, promoted to commander.

Granted with many abilities, Daniel has above average wit, strength, speed and durability compared to other soldiers. If he was to be in a completely equal match, meaning both parties would fight without weapons or armour, against a human, Daniel would most probably win due to his higher strength and resistance to damage. However, he is not an immortal; having come close to death several times, Daniel is cautious on the battlefield and would try to survey the area before charging in.

On one of his missions, however, the target managed to get away but not before killing two of his teammates, Ryan Smith and Jacob McKinney. Both men were Daniel’s friends during his adolescence and were given proper burials after their demise. This prompted Daniel to become much more mindful of his actions as a new commander and he became a much more mature man.

On another of his missions, he had accidentally 'liberated' a piece of Cyberium from an infected zombie, the worst of its kind, and it promptly began talking to him, calling itself Grayson, which is unlike the other samples of Cyberium that lack any individual thoughts.
On another similar occasion, Daniel decapitated a fellow soldier, Matthias, an Agency engineer, who was being consumed by a sample of the living crystal. The head of the soldier reanimated and assisted Daniel in destroying the infected body. The head, which is somehow immortal, is now under Daniel's protection and ownership; serving as a weapon and a friendly companion.

Personality
Daniel is what one would call the ‘strong, silent type’. He doesn’t talk much but is vocal on giving orders; giving detailed instructions and being both calm and stern at the same time.

He doesn’t really understand most human emotions such as love and fear. Daniel has more empathy than sympathy compared to his peers, he would kill his enemies quickly and even make their deaths quick, knowing that torture is against his own ethical code.

Daniel has been given the code name ‘Zeus’ as he has proven himself to be a leader after two years in the field. From his apparent friendliness and strict discipline, many recruits have taken a bit of a liking to him as he would not be completely unreasonable, nor will he punish anyone under his power for no reason.

However, Daniel still experiences anger, lust and happiness from his primal urges to kill, mate and survive respectively. Still, he keeps his emotions under control.

Gear
Daniel has the ability to make weapons, including firearms, of his own. These weapons are no different than regular firearms except that they fire bullets made of bone. His melee weapons are often made of the bronze, metallic compound found in his guns or even the bone-like compound found in the bullets.

Dragonfly All-purpose Blades
Two tanto knives made of a blackened version of the organic metal, termed 'Gunmetal' by the Agency's researchers. These knives have been shown to be very durable and able to stay sharp after a long battle, granted they can be produced when needed but it's better to be safe than sorry. They can also be thrown and have been shown to block and deflect bullets.

Peacekeeper 'Knightsticks'
A pair of nightsticks made of 'Gunmetal'. These serve the same purpose as regular nightsticks, that is to subdue targets with non-lethal force.

Crossfire Pistols
These handguns resemble the lovechild of a Glock 22 and a Desert Eagle. They fire the special bone shard cartridge that Daniel's body produces and can accept most handgun magazines between the 9mm caliber to the massive .50AE though rounds like .22 Long Rifle are considered 'inferior'. These weapons are semi-sentient and will shrink or grow according to whatever magazine is inserted into the gun.
Ammunition per magazine: 30
Practical rate of fire (when dual wielded): 125 rounds per minute (full auto), 50 rounds per minute (semi-auto)

Kobra Carbine
A multi-purpose carbine that can fire rifle rounds to shrapnel-based buckshot. This weapon gets its design from the G36c and a few traits from the overly customisable M4A1/AR-15 family of rifles. The weapon has many uses, from a sniper rifle to a shotgun to an assault rifle and even to a light machine gun with different barrels and magazines for each mode..
Ammunition per magazine: 16 (shotgun mode)/50 (standard rifle mode)/100 (LMG mode)
Practical rate of fire: 150 rounds per minute. Semi-automatic in shotgun and sniper modes.

Boil Grenades
These grenades resemble little balls of bone. They explode on impact and can utilized in many situations due to the grenades being semi-sentient, knowing where Daniel is and modifying their explosion radi accordingly. They can be used in close quarters due to this property.

Delta Mesh
This armour literally grows on Daniel's skin. Daniel is able to create a layer of kevlar-like skin over his chest and back along with ceramic 'scales' to spread the impact of bullets and flak if he gets hit. The vest also has ammo pouches and looks exactly like a standard kevlar vest over an olive green shirt, note that the shirt is merely Daniel's organic fabric.

Name: Alyssa
Race: Earth Pony
Colors: White fur, Blue eyes, Brown mane with blue highlights
Cutie Mark: A collar and a leash.
Talent: Obediance

Alyssa has a twin sister (?) with the same name. Both of them share a secret though...

Name: Alyssa
Race: Pegasus
Colors: Greyish white fur, green eyes, brown mane with blue highlights
Cutie Mark: A collar and a leash
Talent: Obediance and seduction

[[These are obviously both for NSFW RPs, so...]]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

Name:Nox

Race:Shade walker

Hair:Jet black

Eyes:Silver lined with gold

build:Super skinny

Fingers:Long and spindly

Powers:Controls shadows/darkness, can hide in any size shadow, can turn shadows solid, and can travel through shadows

Weakness:Physicslly weak, and sunlight hurts his eyes

Fun fact: He is mute, but uses shadows to draw what he "says", his mutenss was due to sunlight disrupting his darkness as he was born

Proffession: Shadow puppeteer and assassin

Name: Chocolate

Personality: Chocolate is sweet, but shy. She loves reading books and is kind of a nerd, but all the stallions go after her. She can be mean.

Name: Bedalia Flametail (The OC as my Avatar)
Race: Alicorn
Mane Red and Orange but flows like Celestia's
Coat: Yellowish Orange
Cutie mark: Flaming Lightningbolt

Name: Terra Firma
Race: Minotaur
Mane: Has short dark brown hair, as well as a short beard.
Coat: His fur is the color of clay.
Cutiemark: none
Sexuality: Straight
Distinguishing Features: The massive Broadsword slung across his back.
Specialty: Killin' is his business ladies and business is good.
Weaknesses: Hubris[Deadly pride]
Gear: Gaea, his sword, a steel skullcap, leather pants, and a steel pauldron, or shoulderplate with upper arm armor as well on his left arm.
History: His entire life was spent looking for purpose, and he found it one night when he found his blade, Gaea, one of eight legendary blades of Equus.
Personality: He is kind, loud, and generally a hilarious guy, but a bit clumsy at times.

Name: Noxious (called Nox)
Race: Katobleps (looks like an earth pony though the Katoblepones have a poisonous gaze and poisonous breath, both can be fatal in a high dose. Ex. A glimpse of her eyes will give you nausea.)
Eyes: A glowing, toxic green
Mane: Long, black mane that covers her eyes.
Coat: Dark grey
Cutiemark: None
Bio: Lived in the Everfree most of her life, though, when she finally found her way out, she found that everything she knew was so different than outside the Everfree, she is mostly a wanderer now, and wears sunglasses to prevent others from getting hurt by her gaze as well as a bright red bandana to cover her face and stop others from breathing in the noxious fumes of her breath.

(Will she be allowed, her species is from Greek mythology, I believe.)

Name- Harmonic Sea
Race- Pegasus
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Looks- (pony code 3B4N156010434BDA05EDC7100014A36FEPN183700010000091EAEF861CEF7D0A10AEC15C8623AC)
Cutie Mark- looks like that
Personality- nice,calm ,caring loves all (yes, all), clumsy, and funny

1427158 name: dj chemicalz

race: Pegasus

hates everypony that's all you need to know

Name: Nirvana
Race: Unicorn
Mane/Tail: Sky Blue
Fur: Snow White
Cutiemark: A heart-shaped peace sign.

Name: Nocturn

Race: True Element of Darkness: Am not evil I am simply the being that represents the absence of light.

Looks: Tall with long raven black hair. Looks human. Always wears a formal businesses suit with a black trench coat.

Back Story: Him and his brother Death have existed since before time began. He continues to watch the worlds turn and elongate as the spiraled towards the edges of the multi-verse. He has travled to a small world filled with ponies. He saw good in them and with the powers of shadows he will protect them from the dangers of the world. He will stand vigal till the end of time when his brother will reap his soul and lock away the multi-verse.

Powers: He can manipulate shadows in any way that his imagination will allow and while he is nearly all powerful he does have a mana reservoir that is limited.

Family ties: He is brother to Death and Father to Time and Space all things eventually lead back to Nocturn.

1427158 I have sooooo many but.. I'll start with my personal one.

Name: New Dawn

Tribe: Pegasus

Fur color: Yellow.

Eye color: A sunset orange.

Mane color: Blue and orange.

Tail color: See above.

Mane style: you know what? Look at my profile picture for everything you need.

Cutie mark: A red and blue Yin Yang.

Personality: Kind caring but a little crazy. She's a bit like a Pegasus pinkie pie of sorts. She enjoys helping other ponies out with her job. When she's her rogue self she's kinda mean spirited. She hates taking lives however.

Occupation: Ponyville's Therapist. Leads a double life as a rogue in trottingham.

Backstory: Born in trottingham to a family of thieves she never liked the life she was given. She traveled to ponyville to discover her true talent and eventually settled in to life there for about ten years. After receiving a letter from her family she returned to trottingham to keep her family's legacy alive. She never did pick up the trottingham accent however.

Weapons: Two hoof knifes.

Armor: A simple black cloak with light leather armor under it.

Clothes: She doesn't wear them unless she's at her job in ponyville. When at her job she wears a pair of reading glasses and a simple blue vest.

Family: Her mother is a unicorn named Morning Light and her father is a griffon named Gale, but sadly both are dead due to an attack when she left. She has a little brother named Volcanic Light (See profile picture for more details AKA look at the orange unicorn. *Note His tail is griffon-like with the same color as his fur and a tuft of fur on the end is the same color of his mane*) who has yet to find his talent. All other known relatives are either dead or missing.

Style of fighting: She rarely fights but when she does she more uses the environment around her to her advantage than her own blades.

Noticeable features: The first thing you'd notice if you saw her would be her mane. It clashes a bit with her coat. When she's as a rogue the first thing you'd notice is the cloak around her head. It rarely shows any bit of her face.

I have many more for Roleplays but I'll stick with dawn for now.

I think you'll find this group is long dead, but if you still want to Roleplay I can invite you to a forum I made for MLP OC roleplaying if you just click this link here.

If you want hit me up on skype as theobsidianlord, we have a skype group too.

Name: Adeline Ann Marie
Race: Human(Mutated)
Clothes: Gothic gowns tailored specifically for her usually in red and black or red and gray, almost always completely to the floor in length, she wears a widowers vale though she has never had a husband, she simply likes that they hide her eyes witch are pitch black with flecks of what looks like crimson fire throughout them. She carries a fan made of the same lace the dresses trim was cut from. Her skin his deathly pale and her hair is so light of a blonde that it sometimes looks white(Wears a wig much of the time to better go with her dresses and suit her style) Her eyes are Metallic Mint (37FDFC).
Attitude: Proud, somewhat stuck up; she came from old money and she knows it, she has a status among the people of London and she keeps it maintained
Powers: Strong in all arts of the mind, from moving things to bending reality just so this makes her extremely difficult(Though not impossible under the right conditions) to kill.
Behaviors: Often stares at people when lost in thought for long enough periods of time that they start to think that she's going to kill them. Goes on long walks and loses herself in her mind so much that she often doesn't come too till days later often hundreds of miles from where she started.

Comment posted by Lollipops and Gumdrops deleted Apr 2nd, 2015

Hi I'm um Jamie I rp with changelings my main being called shadow who well is kinda chrysalis's daughter but I do play her as a pegasus pony too for people who don't like the idea

She's a small black furred/chitined mare with a green mane and serpent biting a heart for a cutie mark she's actually kind and shy. And also for any one who's interested in clop likes to be preggy but that's optional

If interested pm me

Name: Ripper
Race: Dragon
Colors:Black body with light gold underbelly
Talent: Shadow magic and is a blacksmith

Ripper is from a lost clan of dragons, who are- or were the best smiths in the land. but a series of events led to Ripper being misplaced in time. enjoys the company of most and loves to weave a tale using his magic.

Ps; for whom it may interest, his orientation is either/ any

can you say dead group

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 46