RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 105 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 105

Yeah, I'll redo the first post tomorrow to the best of my abilities.... Anchor?:rainbowhuh:

[Okay, here goes... should I bother with color?]

The soft rays of the morning sun slowly caress Princess Luna's fur with their soft warmth. As she is slowly lifted from her slumber, she feels the slender arms and silky fur of her sister wrapped around her like a second blanket. Normally, she wakes up to an empty bed, as getting up with the sun is in Celestia's job description quite literally, unlike her own which demanded she stay up late into the night. She murrs quietly and smiles at the gentle breath on the nape of her neck, her sister's easy breaths calming her. It is quite a treat for them to be both in bed when Luna wakes up, and unfortunately fairly rare to happen, much to their mutual chagrin. Celestia must have raised the sun in bed, something she doesn't oft do. The blue mare relaxes deeper into Celestia's embrace, her plush breasts pressing into her back as their size harmonize with [mine. Not really, but I had to finish the lyric] each other. As her sister's morning light burns away the last vestiges of other ponies' dreams, she desperately wishes for her own sleep to return, but her now awake mind refuses her that pleasure. Sighing softly, she pull Celestia's arms around her a little tighter and closes her eyes, waiting for her sister to awaken.

[Better than before? Worse?]

(Better sorta)
Celestia awaken slowly glad to be able to see her sister embracing her and gently shook her awake

"Mmm, Tia, I'm already awake... I'm glad you stayed in bed today." Luna carefully extracts herself from her sister and rolls over, nuzzling her sister.

Celestia smiled and kissed her deeply and said'Shall we go enjoy our morning bath?'

"That sounds divine, dear sister," Luna giggles.

Celestia got up and walked to the bathroom with her sister and took off the robe she was wearing exposing her large breasts and figure as she sat down in the water of the large bathtub which was situated in the floor resembling a swimming pool but it was meant for bathing.

Luna carefully removes her own, thin silken robe and wades into the warm water. She sidles less than subtly up next to Celestia. She never really understood why the bathtub was so large. No matter how many servants told her that it was a sign of opulence, she always thinks that is suited for bathing horses as opposed to ponies. Though she never complains when bubbles are added to the mix. Bubbles make everything better, especially in large quantity.

Celestia smiled and added Bubblesto the bath and soon it was filled with tons of bubbles.
Celestia sat back and relaxed in the warm water.

"Ahh, I'm glad you remembered how much I love bubbles." She leans her head on her sister's shoulder and circles a wing around her back, the tip lingering over her generous breast just a moment longer than it should have. Luna smiles and sighs in pleasure.

Celestia rubbed her breast

Luna groans softly and turns to face Celestia head on. Locking lips, she nibbles on her lower lip, asking permission for er tongue's entrance. See, what almost nopony knows is that Celestia and Luna are far more than close sisters. They were friends, then they were 'besties', then partners, and now lovers. When they had expressed their feelings ages ago, before Luna's banishment, they had to make a Royal Decree of silencing the matter completely just to prevent the nobles from rebelling and rioting at the 'lecherous and unnatural behavior.' It had been many years since they had been able to hold each other, but they have learned their lesson: their subjects are not accepting of their love, so it must be clandestine. If a time comes when ponies would accept such acts from them, they would marry in a heartbeat, but that is unlikely to happen, based on how many suitors Luna receives. Most of them had already tried (and failed) to court Celestia, a testament to their unbreakable love. The only living ponies that know are Cadence, Shining Armor, and a few various guards and servants who accidentally walked in at the wrong time, and all are sworn to secrecy.

Celestia moaned and pulled and teased Luna's nipples knowing how much she liked it.

[Sorry, was AFK. King of The Nerds is about to be on, so I will be off again for about an hour. Sorry.]

Luna lets out a quiet moan as her sensitive breasts were played with. She slides a hand under the water and gently rubs her sister's mound, her thumb brushing against the little button that sends shivers down Celestia's spine and makes her wings shudder.

Celestia moaned and pu one of Luna's nipples in her mouth and began to suck on it

[ok, I am back. Kayla the Rocket Scientist won. It was nerve-wracking to watch. ]

(Whats with the black bar in your post?)

Luna gasps at the surge of pleasure rocketing through her heart and mind. She grins evily with a heavy blush and drives two of her fingers right into Celestia's slit, guiding them on memory to her sister's G-spot, mercilessly attacking the warm depths. She brings her unoccupied hand to the base of her wing and eagerly massages the erogenous zone in an attempt to coerce her lover to climax before her own. They used to make almost a game out of it, deciding that the one who came last would get to dominate the other until their own release, while the first would have to rule over the night the next day, which was mostly filled with paperwork and writing text for laws. Equestrian lawyers were never fun to work with at night. Of course, there was the occasional pony with an audience, but their plaints were invariably more petty than the day nobles, if that is believable. Luna had been largely unfulfilled for over a thousand years and was just recently returning to her normal. She didn't know if Celestia would still be willing to play their little "game," but it wouldn't hurt for Luna to try for domination at least...

'Lu-Lu want to play a new version of the game we use to play?'

[Spoiler bar. mouse over it to look through it.]

Luna blushes heavily, but there is a certain glint in her eyes. "Do explain, dearest."

'Whoever cums first gets to pick who to join us in the bedroom from the elements,cadance and shining or the guards who know about out relationship'

"Th-the Bearers, sister? I do not recall ever showing affection in their presence," Luna stutters, thoroughly stunned by the revelation, but at the same time, aroused by the aspect of picking a threesome to enjoy. "is the old Domination rule still in play? And wouldn't it be who cums last?" Luna giggles at the rare misstep she assumed was in Celestia's speech.

'I had....feelingsfor Twilight a bit...I cared for her very much and she cared for me...She was so younge then but we didn't do anything too serious....just kissing and okay I will admit i used my hoof on her virgin flower before...your not made are you?'
(No rule saying foalcon isn't allowed so underaged sex can occur in this rp)

[As long as they agree and stuff.]

"Sister, how could I be mad at you for that? I was gone for a thousand years. I would be more worried if you were chaste the entire time. Everypony needs company sometimes, and besides, I'm pretty sure that as long as it's consensual, foalcon is legal, correct?"

'Yes but I was worried it'd hurt my image for being with my star student..its legal'

"I would like to think that ponies would be accepting if you were lonely and needed companionship in my absence. A student would only make sense because they would presumably have the most in common with you."

'Yeah...'
(Should we also focus on the mane six?
A interesting idea I have is that since Cheerlie is the favorite teacher of her students she has sex with them often etiher after school,during recess or heck even during class since she's slept with every one of her students since she cares for them and wants them to be happy...Any thoughts)

[I think the Mane 6 should be the 'first endeavors' for lack of better term, and then go from there.
I think that sex should be a pretty lax thing in Ponyville at the least, if not a few other places. Maybe Cloudsdale, but most places keep it under the same kind of DL we tend to. And sex ed is a 'hooves on' lesson set that happens around puberty and is a common course for the spring.]

"You say that as if it isn't true, Tia... Is something wrong? I swear on the moon that the cur who hurt you shall burn in Tartarus in his dreams for years. Just say the name." Her tone gains a dark demeanor and her eyes are inexplicably shaded. Luna has always been protective of her surprisingly sensitive sister, even such an absence hasn't changed that.

(So sex is common in ponyville but how common? is it where ponies could be having sex in public and no pony would mind or what?)
'Nothing its just....somepony is making threats from a place that should be destroyed'

[There are public indecency laws, but they mostly refer to the noise levels or if you are without a partner, though there are certain places (such as eateries and places with sensitive equipment) where such acts are prohibited. Cloudsdale, however, has 'sex parks' that are specifically for that purpose. Ponyville does have monthly 'sex days' where it is kinda like a town-wide orgy as long as none of the preexisting prohibitions and laws are not broken, however. Ponies don't mind, but they generally frown upon rutting in public. But rape (and by extension forced gagging) is a VERY harshly punished offence.]

"And what place is this, Tia?"

(Okay we should change over to the main six and a few ocs if you have any if thats okay.I really want to see what the cloudsdale with that public sex stuff is like and ponyville is obvious)
'I don't know I need to look it up in the archives for a while till I can find out'
-Meanwhile-
(Again I'd like to start off in cloudsdale maybe have some canon pegasus their if thats okay like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy visting cloudsdale)

[Sure, but we should have Flutters be a prude. I have a devious plan... :trollestia: Let's start with Rainbow visiting... Soarin'?]

(Prude? and sure as long as they vist the sex park.....you want me to use rainbow dash or soarin?)

[sure. and you know that aposthrophe strangely in his name? Guess what: I found Soarin''s G-spot.]

(1.What is prude?
2.G-spot?)
Rainbow Dash walked through cloudsdale going to soarins place for a vist

[prude= someone who is shocked/offended by things that do not for others, sex and racy things are a common example.
g-spot is supposedly (i have no clue if it is real or not) a certain spot that every female has that causes immense pleasure. I was making a dirty joke about the apostrophe... I thought it was far fetched...]

"Rainbow Dash! How are you? I haven't seen you around these parts in a while. What brings you up to my residence? Is this about bribing me with sex for a spot on the Wonderbolts? I already said it doesn't work that way..."

(How younge is the folacon limit? is their a certain age or does it not matter?Cause I'd like Pinkie to have a sexual relationship with the cake twins but I obviously want them a bit older so theyre child aged)
'No and also I don't do that....well okay I did it that one time for spitfire's suit but that was a one time thing I just wanted to go hang out with you and take a walk with you'

[Umm... Cutoff is once they've gone through at least one heat cycle (yes, males can go into heat, though i think its called rut for males) and have had two sex ed courses, so around the CMC age, shall we say?]

"Phew, that's good to hear, 'cuz I don't think I could refuse your offer," Soarin' says saucily as she strides out the door. "Where to? There's plenty of nice places to go this time of year."

[crap, my alliterations are back]

(Is that bad?Also is it weird foalcon is a bit erotic?I don't like it much to be honest since i think its pedophilia at first though the consentual stuff eases it a bit I never liked the idea of a adult and child having sex though two children doing that is sorta normal well if their teens anyway)
'The park'

[it is not bad per se, but it may get annoying.... maybe? I'm mostly indifferent to it as long as it's consensual... Also, I gtg for the night. sorry.]

"Sure, do you have any particular one in mind?"

Soarin' grins. "And here I thought that you weren't going to bride me with sex," he says playfully. "Come with me, I'll show you the best one in the city. It's VIP exclusive, but I think I can get you in," he adds with a wink.

Soarin' trots through the streets, taking turns seemingly at random. Eventually, the two pegasi came to a large stallion loitering in an alleyway. "Soarin' plus one to enter?" he said. The bouncer steps aside and opens a door that was hidden behind him and the Wonderbolt grabs Rainbow's hoof and drags her through. After about another minute of walking, they come to a large open area with a few couples sparsely populating the area. Soarin' ignores them all and walks straight to the center, which is on a hill, and instructs Dash to look down and out. Somehow, all of the sex parks are visible from up there.

Rainbow Dash said a lot of pony's having sex in the park.
She saw a filly being fucked by a stallion.
A mare with two colts in her ass and pussy.
Two filly's and a mare having a threeway.
(Hey ever hear of Assassin's Creed?I've been playing the second one and the No-Hitter achievement is the last one I need to get and its nearly impossible I keep failing because the guard A.I attacks me constantly even while I'm countering which is bullcrap since Ezio can only counter one enemy at a time so Its a impossible achievement I trid and tried but it just won't work)

[have you tried fighting one at a time? and running when you can't counter or avoid everything?]

"There's a special enchantment field to keep prying eyes out, but also, the cool part is we can 'zoom in' to any part and watch more closely. It's really ingenious, actually, I don't know the magical theory behind it but it is a really complicated set up. you can even pan around the areas, look." Soarin' swipes his hoof through the air and the filly-mare threeway spun slowly, changing angles at captivating moments. "You gotta admit that this makes being a voyeur kinda hot."

'That is amazing....so you wanna join in the fun?'

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 105