The Strangeverse 117 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Silent Bob
Group Admin

:fluttershysad: Well, if it's alright with you...

Hello out there!

Names hypervelocity, though you can make up whatever nickname you want with that mumbojumbo. I like physics (I better, since I study it and all :twilightsmile:). And reading fanfic. And other stuff. :rainbowdetermined2:

I am Shrek, the One and Only!

Um... Hi.

As that green box over my still non-existent avatar says, I'm Laughing Lyric. As that name would suggest, I like music, especially things with vocals, and have made some myself. Besides that, I like to write and play Team Fortress 2.

Oh, and I play Magic: The Gathering a bit.

And draw.

And read.

A LOT.

I am Din, AKA Sir Giggles and Dementia. I like playing Grand Strategy games such as Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 3 and Victoria 2. I read ridiculous amounts, and own a small library's worth of books. I play Magic the Gathering. I play Team Fortress 2. I believe that My Little Pony is the worst show in the universe, not including every other show that exists. I also tend to be quite sardonic, and have a quite an impressive lexicon that I occasionally need to dumb down for the average person.

Hi, I'm Tuxedo Jack, and I've been an alcoholic for three years...

Name's TimeTravelinc, but you can call me The Character. I own a group called the Fourth Wall Restaurant, a story that explains the restaurant's exsistance, as well as what Twilight, Pinkie, and I saved the Multiverse.

Right now though, I'm helping Daring Do and Indy with a different Multi-World problem.

TGM

Yo.

I'm TheGenuineMaelstrom, but I like to be called TGM.

Just call me whatever you want, TheGarbageMan, TheGamingMare, I've heard it all.

One of my main interests is video gaming, I consider myself an amateur writer aaaaaaaaand I like ponies. Need more be said? :moustache:

Hello... hello. oh! hi am... well just call me driftwing of driftblade or heck anything for all I care.

oh bloody not sure what to talk about with so many voices nagging at your head to write about them and show the everyone who they are. anyway about me, nothing really important other than am a dragon (they told me I could be anything. so I told them I'm going to be a dragon and you have a problem with it then stick it were it belongs.)...ya. I like to read play video games and would like to create stories that will catch heart of many...maybe.

I'm Gyro! And no, not from the gyros sandwich, but from the word gyroscope.

I'm your average closet brony who spends most of his time doing stuff on Youtube and FimFiction, while I should be doing more important stuff. I have tons of ideas, but just don't have the resources and skills to put them to use.

...what, you wanted more? To bad! I'm just not that interesting.

Oh yeah, I'm an amateuristic musician.

hello my name is F1utt3rshy and i like to read .. alot!!

also i think i am the creator of this:pinkiesad2::pinkiecrazy: the pinkamina heart(correct me if i am wrong)

:pinkiegasp:

have a nice day:pinkiehappy:

Salutations my friends, my name is GentlemanAuthor. I am one of those really :pinkiesick: f**** that love R34, what else to say in honesty. Yes but be mesmerized by my suit. your 70th follower demands someone to make me a sandwich.

Hello, My name is Lunar Walker. I am at a road block for writing, but if anyone needs a proof reader I would be happy to lend a hoof.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13