The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 561 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

Okay I feel I've procrastinated enough on making this list, but I feel it's necessary:

Rule No. 1: No one is allowed to act in a vulgar and/or contentious way towards anyone else. We're all friends here. No one is allowed under any circumstances to unjustly mock and/or humiliate another user, nor are they allowed to unjustly mock and/or humiliate another users' fandom. No hate threads are allowed.

Rule No. 2: All threads must have either Marvel, DC or both as the main subject. Not because we're prejudiced against other fandoms, but simply because I want to have the forum to be focused on what it was created for, which is Marvel Comics and DC Comics.

Rule No. 3: No threads will be allowed that are obviously flame war inducing. Posts complaining about something in Marvel or DC is allowed, as long as it's not contentious and/or vulgar.

Rule No. 4: No threads will be allowed with excessive foul langauge. That means no threads with a title like "THAT MOTHERFUCKING NEW FIFTY-TWO SUCKS" or "THE ULTIMATES UNIVERSE SUCKS DICK"

Rule No. 5: ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLICIT OR NSFW CONTENT IS ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Rule No. 6: Any threads containing a video as the main subject must have a description of the video in the rest of the post. Please don't post the video only, as it can lead to confusion. All that's needed is a brief description of the video and/or you're thoughts on the video.

Rule No. 7: From now on, any threads involving Marvel shall be marked as such, and the same goes for DC Comics. titles like this: "Marvel Related: The new trailer for X-Men: Days of Future Past" are preferred to just "NEW TRAILER".

Rule No. 8: Other comic book companies (i.e. Vertigo or Image comics) are allowed, as long as they are marked with the phrase "Non-Marvel/DC".

Rule No. 9: There is a three strike policy in regards to conduct within the group. If on three separate threads a person in any way violates rules 1-5, it will count as a strike. If they continue the behavior, they will be banned from the group for a week, then allowed back in under a one month probation. If such behavior resumes during their probation, they are banned from the group and not allowed to rejoin under any circumstances.

Rule 10: Please don't mark a thread as sticky if it isn't a vitally important piece of information regarding either the comic book industry or the group as a hole. Also, any proposed sticky threads must be sent to me first so I can deem them worthy of making sticky.
That's all for now, and I'll be sure to add more rules as time goes on.

Comment posted by Commando-Scarecrow deleted Oct 30th, 2013

2055364 make this a sticky thread, you should :moustache:

Also, adding a rule about labeling non-DC/Marvel comics, a bad idea it wouldn't be :eeyup:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2056281 good idea on both accounts.

2056335 maybe add an official complaining thread like we talked about? A 'no rule' thread would do a lot to clear the air :trixieshiftright:

Comment posted by Commando-Scarecrow deleted Oct 30th, 2013
Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2056367 in hindsight, no it would not.

It would just fan the flames of any flame wars just waiting for fuel.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2056502 depends on if I want a long winded PM debate.

Someone already bitched about my views on homosexuality and. I just feel those types of PMs waste my time which I could be spending building my universe

Am I allowed to make a Marvel Memes folder?

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

Knock yourself out

Question: are story promotions allowed here?

do they stay together superman and lois and I mean all

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15