The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 561 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

1) Portrayal of Superman:

2) Portrayal of Batman:

3) Portrayal of Lex Luthor:

4) The Knightmare Scene:

5) The Martha Scene:

SIDE NOTE: I wholeheartedly agree with every single point he has made. Although I think Man of Steel is decent and that Zack Snyder's Justice League is pretty damn good, I have absolutely despised Dawn of Justice ever since I first saw it in theaters back in March 2016 because of the aforementioned issues. Even watching the Ultimate Edition made me hate the film, because those extra 30 minutes did nothing more than filling in a couple of plot holes.

I actually think the movie's Batman arc could have worked under better circumstances. Who better to bring a beleaguered, jaded hero back to the light than the guy who's all about hope and inspiring humanity to be its best?

Problem is that they leaned too heavily into Batman's dark path, and of course BvS is a Man of Steel sequel, which has a host of its own problems with Superman...

Batman arc could have worked under better circumstances. Who better to bring a beleaguered, jaded hero back to the light than the guy who's all about hope and inspiring humanity to be its best?

Yeah that would be a great idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3