The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 559 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

1806914 Actually I'd love it if The Doctor managed to explain magic in the Harry Potter universe, thus shattering any pre-conceived notions about it in their universe as it ends up being a highly advanced form of science left behind by ancient aliens. .................. Yeah I just want The Doctor to do that. You gotta admit it would be hilarious to see the reactions :pinkiecrazy:

1806926 If you want to see The Doctor face magic Watch the Seventh Doctor Serial "Battle Field". I highly recomand it.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1806914 whose Gene Hunt (sorry if I'm not up to date on my brit culture:twilightblush:)

1806914 You bastard...

You left out V!!! :flutterrage:

1806914 I'd have used Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock. But that's a personal preference. You should toatally write a fic on this and post a link to whatever site you put it on here.

1809764 In that case, my apologies for calling you a 'bastard' :applejackunsure:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1808139>>1809803 um not to rain on anyone's parade, but V is a terrorist.

He kinda blew up Parliment, tortured an innocent women for months and killed at least a thousand people when he blew up the aforementioned Parliment.

...yeah its pretty clear that I don't like V...:twilightblush:

1810047 sure but he had a good reason. He was tearing down an oppressive government. That's a bit noble. The line between good and evil isn't as black and white as you think.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1810476 It is when you have to kill thousands of otherwise innocent people to topple said government.:ajbemused:

Yeah I'll warn you right now that when people call V a 'hero' I kinda go into a berserker rage.

1810483 thousands dead for a future of true freedom. These things coma at a cost. Plus I never said he was a hero I just don't think he's evil.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

thousands dead for a future of true freedom

I'm going to refrain from responding because I'll probably end up saying something I'm going to really regret later on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16