The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 561 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

.........The most epic fan trailer ever made

1774609 Yeah I found it on youtube and just had to share it!! :pinkiehappy:

Also, who do YOU think would win? Let's put this in perspective.

An Avengers team of Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, The Hulk, Captain Mar-Vell VS Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, and Aquaman?

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1774682 Oh sheer power, I'd say Justice League. Since they have Superman AND Green Lantern AND Wonder Woman.

1774779 I think Thor and Hulk would give them a run for their money. Granted Hulk may not BEAT Diana, but his berserker fighting style could theoretically overwhelm her. I mean Doomsday did. Also don't forget that with the Nega-Bands Mar-Vell could go toe-to-toe with a GL in the energy manipulation department. :ajsmug:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1774788 True and Thor does have Magic, which is a weakness towards Superman.

Of course, most likely, this would all be a misunderstanding, and the teams would unite to fight someone bigger...

1774682 In order to have each fight their most similar? Let's see...

Captain America vs. Batman: The captain. The writer of Batman at the time of the last crossover admitted as much, though it would be the longest one on one in comic book history.

Superman vs. Thor: Two close for me to call, really. Both have very comparable strength when it comes to power, energy attacks. Thor's got experience and magic, true, but against Supes, he'd probably hold off on magic out of respect. Superman would be faster, I think, so if he doesn't stop moving, he MIGHT win. Superman has fought gods before, after all

The Flash vs. QuickSilver: The Flash, no question. At any of their slowest, they go above mach speed, while Petro, I think, tops out around a couple hundred miles per hour. Plus, each Flash (except Jay) can use their speed in amazing ways, like phasing through stuff. The Flash, no contest.

Iron Man vs. Green Lantern: lol, which lantern? We have Guy Gardner, who's likely the best fighter, Kyle Rayner, with the best constructs, John Stewart who has the best training, and Hal Jordan, who's very much the middle of the road between all three of those guys. As for Stark, I'd say he'll last a while, but I think the ring would be to much for him. Green Lantern(s).

Captain Mar-Vel vs. King Orin/ Arther Curry/ Aquaman: Aquaman can lift 20,000 tons, Mar-Vell tops out at 100 max on a good day when he's fully charged. He's also b*tch slapped an evil Captain Marvel, Captain Super.

No contest

Wonder-Woman vs. The Hulk: The Green Scar, the Hulk at his strongest, tops out at 100 tons. Diana has always been comparable to Superman in terms of strength, speed and durability. I think you know how that would end. :ajsmug:

Hawkeye vs. Hawkman: Tougher. Hawkman is a Thanagarian and has higher strength and better close range weapons, but Hawkeye is a slightly better archer than Green Arrow and is probably more agile. He's also been a ninja before. I'm giving that one to Hawkeye.

The Flash vs. Scarlet Wi- Oh come on, Barry! I didn't even get to finish the name!

By the end of it, Captain America and Thor get rushed by all the other winners, and eventually, Thor get's his ass handed to him by Superman and Diana working together.

And those are my thoughts on that! :yay:

Comment posted by Commando-Scarecrow deleted Sep 18th, 2013

1774893 Alright, but what about Mar-Vell VS GL? :ajsmug:

1775043 I'd say it's about even, to be honest. Maximum construct strength is about at Mar-Vell's maximum. Power Rings also allow lanterns to be much faster, like Mar-Vell's power bands. In the end, I think that would be another tie.

1774682>>1774779>>1774893 Okay before we all go argumentative here this fight was actually done in the comics Thor squared off against Superman and was winning until the rest of the Justice League jumped in and while that was going on the other Avengers went and got the doohickey everyone was fighting over. Then thinking they had claimed victory Cap held the thing up to rub it in the leagues face and Superman nabbed it, moving faster than even Quicksilver could see and he's the fastest man in the Marvel Universe. Anyways so yeah the Avengers won the fight, but they lost the device.

1774893Okay I have to address this post by itself it deserves it.

First Batman would win vs cap. He was trained by Wildcat and Wildcat would be able to hold his own against Black Panther who can easily beat Cap.

Thor would beat Superman because as much as he stays to honor he in fact did use magic in their fight.

Believe ot or not the Flash (Barry Allen I think but don't quote me) lost to Quick silver because although he isn't as fast Pietro has two things going for him. 1 He will put Civilians in danger to distract Flash and did, 2 his dad made him an absolute Master of High Speed combat. So as soon as Flash finished saving the people Pietro put in harms way he turned around got hit in every pressure point on his body in like half a second.

Yeah any lantern would just rip Tony's armor to shreds, no contest.

Although I do think Aquaman would win he get's weaker if he's outside water and gets weaker the longer he stays out. I think Mar-vell could lure him out, but would still lose,

The Hulk has gotten way stronger recently. With a single step he can shake the eastern seaboard. And not a stomp a light step. The Green King has my vote here.

Yeah I guess it's be close, but I'll agree, Hawkeye.

Idk why the Flash is fighting Scarlet Witch, but her mutant ability could cause a Flash to join the Speed Force if they are'nt careful and it's hard to be with Wanda.

So yeah I say it's kinda a tie, but with whats left coughThorHulkcough the Avengers get my bet.

1775209 But Flash can go near light speed, Petro can't even break sound. Barry OR Wally could end the fight in like five seconds!

Although I do think Aquaman would win he get's weaker if he's outside water and gets weaker the longer he stays out. I think Mar-vell could lure him out, but would still lose,

Not nearly as much as people think, though.

Idk why the Flash is fighting Scarlet Witch, but her mutant ability could cause a Flash to join the Speed Force if they aren't careful and it's hard to be with Wanda.

Because Lunar gave one more guy to the Avengers than the JLA. That's as many as one one.

And that's terrible. :pinkiegasp:

We want to make it fair, we add DC's Zattana to the mix.

1775301 Ooh Zatana vs Scarlet Witch I like that. I'm gonna give it to Sarlet witch though she made all but 198 of the mutants in her world lose their powers just by wishing it.

Anyway yeah the Flashes out class Pietro in Speed like Samuel L. Jackson out classes Tracy Morgan, but Pietro knows how to use what speed he has in a way the Flashes CAN'T use their speed. It's not a race it's a fight and skill beats speed here. Pietro did win that fight.

And I know Aquaman wouldn't be like a normal human outside water, but it would give Mar-Vell a fighting chance to make the fight last longer.

I'm gonna give it to Scarlet witch though she made all but 198 of the mutants in her world lose their powers just by wishing it.

Remember when her powers were just causing inconvenient bad luck? :applejackunsure:

1775467 Yeah, although honestly I'd just be happy if all of the original Avengers got the band back together. Love your Avatar btw, just noticed it and it's BA. You're a big fan of the Red Hood aren't you.

1775662 Abso-f:yay:cking-lutely

When written right, Jason Todd is like Dick Grayson that kills bad guys and actually knows that fighting time is fighting time and smart ass time is smart ass time.

He does not mix the two :moustache:

Comment posted by Commando-Scarecrow deleted Sep 18th, 2013

1775772 Yeah I got a lot of respect for that guy. Aaaand now I wanna watch Under the Red Hood again

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18