The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 561 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I'm reading a little bit of mine and I got wondering how it stacked up against everyone elses and why.

Personally, my favorite is Infinite Crisis. A good story that lets you know everything's gone to hell right off the bat. It's written by Geoff Johns and who can forget the two Supermen charging Doomsday bellowing...

THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR SUPERMAN

what are yours and why?

1607892 I don't remember the exact name of the comic but My favorite was the Marvel DC crossover where about halfway through characters from both universes wound up sharing bodies. Wolverine and Batman became Dark Claw. Dude looked bad ass. Pretty sure Solomon Grundy and Hulk fused too.

1607959 Amalgam

I heard that was really awesome, actually

Superman and Captain America=Super Soldier! :yay:

1607975 Yeah dude it was great. They paired oof into fights at the beginning and Aquaman dropped a whale on Namor. If it hadn't been the universes at stake that fight would have lasted a lot longer. Aquaman even said it was a cheap move.

1608406 I've read panels from that

It was fun to see Namor gets trolled, though:rainbowlaugh:

1608436 Yeah, would have been cool to see the two of them just fighting with nothing at stake though. It'd be like a straight Martial Arts fight between Black Panther and Wild Cat.

I would have to say that one of my favourite crossovers was between the xmen and Star Trek in the novel Planet X.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7