Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So its been almost two weeks since CoD: WWII been out and quite a number of reviews came up in that time frame. For the most part they have been positive or at least to average rating, though of course you can't have a CoD game without criticism. Best example is this video that is technically a negative review does talks about both lovers and haters of the new game and the possible reason for that.

So what do you think about Call of Duty: WWII?

If any... I would’ve given it a win if it wasn’t a direct response to the huge payout Battlefield 1 got.

I would've given it a better rating if it wasn't for the fact the campaign is once again D-Day to Berlin, and we've done that campaign enough times that I'm pretty sure I can qualify as a World War II Veteran

I would've given it a better rating if it wasn't for the fact the campaign is once again D-Day to Berlin

This plus no Africa, Pacific, Asia, Eastern front, Middle East, Battle for Britain, Resistance or Axis campaigns kinda killed the hype for me.

Honestly, I just watched someone play the Campaign and a little bit of Zombies and Multiplayer. It's hard to get me interested in New CoDs besides the Black Ops sequels nowadays. I'll still give the newer ones a chance (even Infinite Warfare) when I eventually buy them, but the games beyond MW2 are rather pricey on Steam, so it'll be a while before I make my way to the newer games.

That's simply not true, the game was in development for two years, way before BF 1 was announced.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7